Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Jun 14 2013
By: smokingpistol Welcoming Committee 9072 posts

Kikai Machine Empire In NA?

25 replies 383 views Edited Jun 14, 2013
Does anyone have any links or concrete statements from officials stating that Granzella's Kikai Machine Empire Event is either coming or not to NA?

Tweets from GZ preferrably?
Support Forums
Please use plain text.
Message 1 of 26 (383 Views)
0 Likes
PlayStation MVP
29072 posts

Re: Kikai Machine Empire In NA?

Jun 14, 2013

Glasswalls said it was coming. I would look for it after E3. 

Please use plain text.
Message 2 of 26 (379 Views)
0 Likes
PlayStation MVP
1722 posts

Jun 14, 2013
Even though I have played this in Japan and EU Homes I can't wait for this to come to NA. I really enjoyed grinding through this and the rewards are pretty nice.
jason 1 8 0 2 1 2 8 signature
Please use plain text.
Message 3 of 26 (371 Views)
Welcoming Committee
9072 posts

Jun 14, 2013
I didnt take that from GW as fact more of a general guess that *if* it happened at all it would be after E3. The day before he posted that I am sure I remember him not knowing what the Event was but that by the forums talk of it that it sounded popular. I was hoping maybe someone had already asked Granzella straight up or if they had announced plans.
Support Forums
Please use plain text.
Message 4 of 26 (363 Views)
0 Likes
PlayStation MVP
29072 posts

Jun 14, 2013

smokingpistol wrote:
I didnt take that from GW as fact more of a general guess that *if* it happened at all it would be after E3. The day before he posted that I am sure I remember him not knowing what the Event was but that by the forums talk of it that it sounded popular. I was hoping maybe someone had already asked Granzella straight up or if they had announced plans.

He said it was coming and I don't have the tweet here but Granzella also said it was coming to North America. I don't think SCEA wanted anything distracting from the E3 event so they decided not to have them run concurrently. 

Please use plain text.
Message 5 of 26 (359 Views)
I Only Post Everything
1013 posts

Jun 14, 2013

I would say next week if not sometime after that, but thats just me, & yea the rewards are nice, I especially have my eye on the kikai outfit for being in the top 30... hopefully this time people won't cheat to get the high score. I swear the amount of points some people got in EU was ridiclous, I know some of them hacked just to get the top score. 

Honestly, I can't understand why Granzella holds events like this, don't get me wrong they are great events and the rewards are nice, but having to play none stop all day every day to get the rewards from the leaderboard, seriously do they enjoy making us battle for rewards ? There are only 5 items I would want from the list.

Kikai Outfit

Water Scooter

Blue Outfit

Pink Outfit

Hair Style

Thats it, I could really care less about the rest especially the mini-bike, I'm sorry but I don't ride bikes that were made for a 3yr old.

Anyway hopefully we'll see the event next week or sometime soon after that.

Please use plain text.
Message 6 of 26 (356 Views)
Welcoming Committee
9072 posts

Jun 14, 2013
Surprisingly JJ, dont rule out that golden Emperor Head item for ranking. Its easily one of the coolest rewards I have ever seen (eyes light up red, is a light item, HUEg!!), but I agree. Some of the EU scores were rediculous. I placed somewhere below 500 ranking so got that hairstyle, and surprisingly, isnt as great as I had hoped. The back hairline is quite ugly on men avs.

Ps thanks guys
Support Forums
Please use plain text.
Message 7 of 26 (347 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1649 posts

Jun 14, 2013

Takes about 100 hours of straight playing to make 9,999,999 points. Many "cheat" by having multiple people play on one account, too.

Please use plain text.
Message 8 of 26 (337 Views)
0 Likes
PlayStation MVP
29072 posts

Jun 14, 2013

LunarEmerald wrote:

Takes about 100 hours of straight playing to make 9,999,999 points. Many "cheat" by having multiple people play on one account, too.

What's the point. They are going to ISE all the rewards anyway. They certainly aren't going to be special. 

Please use plain text.
Message 9 of 26 (335 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1649 posts

Jun 14, 2013

Joanna_Dark_ wrote:

LunarEmerald wrote:

What's the point. They are going to ISE all the rewards anyway. They certainly aren't going to be special. 

Trying to debunk those that believe 9,999,999 is impossible to obtain and are hackers. And yeah, all the rewards will be ISE'd. I haven't seen many ISE tiger mini bikes though.

Please use plain text.
Message 10 of 26 (332 Views)
0 Likes