Uncharted Territory
1649 posts

Re: Kikai Machine Empire In NA?

[ Edited ]
Jun 15, 2013

CMCSAVAGE wrote:

LunarEmerald wrote:

Takes about 100 hours of straight playing to make 9,999,999 points. Many "cheat" by having multiple people play on one account, too.

What? You could reach that score in about twenty hours.

Once you hit level 4 (stars), use a GZ drink and play the boss level over and over.

I was getting over 100k on that level using a drink.

If you did the boss level 10x, once a day for 10 days, there your 10 mill.

You could probably play 10x in an hour and a half depending on the wait times to fight the minister and Emperor, which can vary from a few seconds to 5 minutes.

If you really wanted to be hardcore, play for a full 3 hours while the drink is active.

GZ drinks didn't work in EU and the clear bonus was significantly reduced. The event was altered a bit from JP. It took much longer to max your score.

Please use plain text.
Message 21 of 26 (274 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
1009 posts

Jun 15, 2013

LunarEmerald wrote:

CMCSAVAGE wrote:

LunarEmerald wrote:

Takes about 100 hours of straight playing to make 9,999,999 points. Many "cheat" by having multiple people play on one account, too.

What? You could reach that score in about twenty hours.

Once you hit level 4 (stars), use a GZ drink and play the boss level over and over.

I was getting over 100k on that level using a drink.

If you did the boss level 10x, once a day for 10 days, there your 10 mill.

You could probably play 10x in an hour and a half depending on the wait times to fight the minister and Emperor, which can vary from a few seconds to 5 minutes.

If you really wanted to be hardcore, play for a full 3 hours while the drink is active.

GZ drinks didn't work in EU and the clear bonus was significantly reduced. The event was altered a bit from JP. It took much longer to max your score.

Yea JP had like 4 clear bonuses and EU only had 2, most likely NA will have the same as EU, which in my opinion sucks worst than Paris Hilton in a cheap cockroach infested motel.

But with the event being only 2 weeks long, the NA developers NEED to make sure everything including the Gz Drinks work at the start of the event.

Please use plain text.
Message 22 of 26 (252 Views)
Treasure Hunter
4776 posts

Jun 15, 2013

LunarEmerald wrote:

Oh ok. I didn't know this. I only briefly messed with the game in EU.

Please use plain text.
Message 23 of 26 (221 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
3173 posts

Jun 15, 2013

LunarEmerald wrote:

I used EU as a practice run as well. Got 156th place with 540k points. (numbers aren't exact) I only played for 3 days too.

If you reached this score in 3 day of playing and the event was up for 2 weeks why does everyone keep thinking that the is glitched or that people is cheating?  I was in the 99999999 in JP and I can tell you it is possible to reach that score with out cheating.

Please use plain text.
Message 24 of 26 (211 Views)
I Only Post Everything
1009 posts

Jun 15, 2013

@ TSUNADE1224

The JP event doesn't count. They had the full event with all 4 clear bonuses and the Gz Drinks worked there.

Please use plain text.
Message 25 of 26 (185 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
9 posts

[ Edited ]
Jul 31, 2013
Cheating or not cheating congrats for those that do win the bike I'm just glad we got to take part in it finally
Please use plain text.
Message 26 of 26 (105 Views)
0 Likes