Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
First Son
2 posts

Re: Lock-a-Doodle WARNING, friends cannot play unless they own it.

Apr 24, 2013

i was JUST about to buy this as a new clubhouse for my fam.

so just to clarify, even as a clubhouse, it's not worth it?  i was thinking club members would be able to create doodles or art and maybe hang them on the walls.  i'm not interested in it as a game, but just thought being able to do some art would be cool in addition to playing arcade games, watching movies and playing poker or pool.

Please use plain text.
Message 81 of 86 (177 Views)
0 Likes
Gaming Beast
1464 posts

Apr 24, 2013
Correct, it's not even worth it as a clubhouse, as only the members who also own the apt, club or active item will be able to play, so unless you plan on gifting one to all your club members (at 512 tokens each) no one but you and any other Lock-a-doodle owners will be able to play it.

Also, there's hardly any room to decorate or place items in there.
Please use plain text.
Message 82 of 86 (163 Views)
0 Likes
Splicer
30 posts

Apr 24, 2013

Wow, I was just considering to buy it the other day glad I didn't thanks for the heads up would've been angry.

Please use plain text.
Message 83 of 86 (150 Views)
0 Likes
Ghost of Sparta
10662 posts

Apr 26, 2013

I wasn't sure where to post this but, I was told by Tim from Lockwood that games expire 7 days of inactivity. So if you happen to have a pending game with someone who doesn't take their turn you'll have a free game slot open to play with someone else.

I kind of got myself stuck in maximum games hit limbo because I sent a game invite to someone who hasn't logged in for 6 months by mistake, so hearing something like this is good news -_-

New PSN ID for PS4: Redd-Axel

Come check out my Twitch TV channel, will be streaming various PS4 games from time to time http://www.twitch.tv/reddaxel
Please use plain text.
Message 84 of 86 (104 Views)
PlayStation MVP
1976 posts

[ Edited ]
Apr 27, 2013

KarateChampChad wrote:

I wasn't sure where to post this but, I was told by Tim from Lockwood that games expire 7 days of inactivity. So if you happen to have a pending game with someone who doesn't take their turn you'll have a free game slot open to play with someone else.

I kind of got myself stuck in maximum games hit limbo because I sent a game invite to someone who hasn't logged in for 6 months by mistake, so hearing something like this is good news -_-

That is good news, it's to bad they could'nt just implement a setting to cancel a current game session you're in though, it would be a lot more convenient.
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Please use plain text.
Message 85 of 86 (93 Views)
Ghost of Sparta
10662 posts

Apr 27, 2013

LegoFire wrote:

KarateChampChad wrote:

That is good news, it's to bad they could'nt just implement a setting to cancel a current game session your in though, it would be a lot more convenient.

You can but only if its your turn to draw a picture. If you send one out and they don't respond then you have to wait a week until the game expires. Either way, its nice to know since the game limit is kind of small :smileysad:

New PSN ID for PS4: Redd-Axel

Come check out my Twitch TV channel, will be streaming various PS4 games from time to time http://www.twitch.tv/reddaxel
Please use plain text.
Message 86 of 86 (89 Views)
0 Likes