May 05 2013
By: Xxslick1GP Splicer 82 posts

Lockwood Gift machine problem

6 replies 104 views Edited May 5, 2013

It seems the option to buy something for yourself is not showing up, and ive had multiple friends try and its not working for them either. I also have enough coins so that isnt a prob.

Please use plain text.
Message 1 of 7 (104 Views)
0 Likes
PlayStation MVP
5125 posts

Re: Lockwood Gift machine problem

May 5, 2013

Xxslick1GP wrote:

It seems the option to buy something for yourself is not showing up, and ive had multiple friends try and its not working for them either. I also have enough coins so that isnt a prob.

You can't buy things for yourself using the Gift Machine. It is only used for gifting your friends.

Please use plain text.
Message 2 of 7 (100 Views)
0 Likes
Splicer
82 posts

May 5, 2013

Ledis15 wrote:

Xxslick1GP wrote:

You can't buy things for yourself using the Gift Machine. It is only used for gifting your friends.

I cant believe i waisted like two dollars.... On home you can get some good stuff with two dollars lol.

Please use plain text.
Message 3 of 7 (98 Views)
0 Likes
Survivor
1477 posts

May 5, 2013

Have tou tried creating an alternate acct, adding the one you have the GM on in the first place and gift somethign to yourself? That seems to be a popular solution. Another is to contact a friend and arrange with that person to gift something the two of you want. Just some suggestions ... :smileyhappy:

Please use plain text.
Message 4 of 7 (92 Views)
0 Likes
PlayStation MVP
5125 posts

[ Edited ]
May 5, 2013

Xxslick1GP wrote:

Ledis15 wrote:

Xxslick1GP wrote:

I cant believe i waisted like two dollars.... On home you can get some good stuff with two dollars lol.

If there is something you want from the gift machine with the tokens that you have available, you can try asking your friends if they're willing to exchange gifts with you. Perhaps that could work, but at the same time it could be risky.

The other way would be to create an alternate account and add funds to that account in which you can use to gift your other account.

Please use plain text.
Message 5 of 7 (88 Views)
0 Likes
Survivor
1477 posts

[ Edited ]
May 5, 2013

Ledis15 wrote:

If there is something you want from the gift machine with the tokens that you have available, you can try asking your friends if they're willing to exchange gifts with you. Perhaps that could work, but at the same time it could be risky.

The other way would be to create an alternate account and add funds to that account used for gifting yourself.

Hmmm .. same wave length, Ledis ... awesome! There you have it OP, try those options. :smileyvery-happy:

Please use plain text.
Message 6 of 7 (84 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
3188 posts

May 5, 2013

Xxslick1GP wrote:

Ledis15 wrote:

Xxslick1GP wrote:

And I cant remember the last time I only spend two dollars on Home LOL

Please use plain text.
Message 7 of 7 (74 Views)
0 Likes