Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Splicer
39 posts

Re: Make them pay!

Feb 21, 2013

Some of you really make no sense... If someone in the US has items that are ONLY in EU. That wouldn't be considered a glitch of sorts? And isn't glitching in the report section? I still fail to see how i make false reports. But if it helps you sleep better, ok hun. 8)

Message 211 of 362 (233 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1739 posts

Feb 21, 2013

Either way, weather it's a Glitch, or not... Doesn't matter, the fact still stands, they should not have that Item... 

There for, they should loose that Item, & be penalized for it... oO

Hey, Yo, Waaaaazzzzuuupp!!! .................................................................................................................

Playstation 4
Too much Networking, & Socializing, but yet not enough Gaming... ~_~
Not My Style!!!

Get Your Portable ID!
Message 212 of 362 (228 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
392 posts

Feb 21, 2013
i think the lil girl who made this topic got bigger things to worry about now it don't look like there will be a Home to b**ch about in a good year. So lil girl enjoy home while it lasts spend every time you on it having fun instead of hatin on those ISE people even if some of them are morons and hurting the devs pockets cause 1 day you're gonna wake up and Home will be gone
Message 213 of 362 (224 Views)
I Only Post Everything
902 posts

Feb 21, 2013
Everyone has a right to speak. ii_Exit_ii please show us where it states that ise is not band able. Further are you a Sony official ii_exit_ii? No, I didn't think so. The only way you could make such a correct and definitive statement as: 'no one has ever been band for ise ' is if you were a Sony official. Now if your not an official one could say you were impersonating one which is band able. No offence just throwing that out there... As far as ise dying we'll just have to see won't we... hahahahaha
Message 214 of 362 (200 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
902 posts

Feb 21, 2013
I hate to say it but good point anno
Message 215 of 362 (196 Views)
0 Likes
Splicer
59 posts

[ Edited ]
Feb 21, 2013
The fact I have known a crap ton of people with it since 2008 and not a single one of them has ever been banned speaks for itself, don't. You think? You people should be more worried about the fam nerds that sniff IP addresses and DDOS people. That's actually a federal offense in the USA. Or how about sexual predators on Ps Home, or even just idiots that harass and stalk people. Those don't bother you? You should be on a crusade reporting those people not harmless glitches.

I'll tell you all something else, some of the same people in this thread crying about ISE are the same people asking other people I know to ISE their account, and the reason they are mad is because they discovered the glitchers time is not free lmao. But hey report yourselves for being imbeciles if you want.

If Sony gave a rats **bleep** about this exploit it would be patched wouldn't it. The fact people have been doing it for ages is the answer in itself. I do not agree with and will not support piracy, when it comes to free rewards exploit them all day long IDGAF and neither does Sony.

Nat, I never claimed to be a Sony official. I am not nor ever will I be. Are you slow in the head? Go find me one person who has been legitimately banned for ISE. Your logic is flawed.
Message 216 of 362 (178 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
1114 posts

[ Edited ]
Feb 21, 2013

And why are YOU so concerned with any particular discussion or post for or against ISE?  Since you supposedly don't care enough to tell everyone here about it, why are you so obsessed with dissuading anyone else about being concerned?

If the discussion is "flawed logic," your posts fit into the category.

The same "no one cares" logic was repeatedly posted in numerous Freezing Issue threads, and yet, Sony spent considerable time, effort, and money to patch the freezing issues, much to the aggravation of those individuals who delighted in terrorizing the Home community. (And yes, I KNOW freezing still can, and does occur, but overall, Home is MUCH calmer than it was a few months back, no?)

There HAVE been bans for wearing purchased items from other regions on NA Home. And coding patches were made.

It is merely a matter of time before this situation is likewise addressed and rectified, although whether it occurs before PS4 and the possible demise of Home is known only to the Sony Home Gods...

But please do not presume to preach here about who has or has not been banned on Home, merely because you have "known a crap ton of people with it since 2008 and not a single one of them has ever been banned." With over 77 million PS3 units sold worldwide, I somehow doubt that your "crap ton of people" is necessarily that large a percentage...

~M

My POV: Enjoy YOUR Home experience, without forcing it on those around you.
RESPECT is FREE. You will get what you give.
Message 217 of 362 (164 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
415 posts

Feb 21, 2013
regarding being banned or supended for ise i know for a 100% fact back in about may 2009 at least 100 users were suspended or banned in one fell swoop.Cydoniax even made a post about certain users should expect whats coming to them over the next few days.
Supensions may not exist for it nowadays i dont know or may not be as prevalent but to say people have never been suspended for ise is not correct
Message 218 of 362 (122 Views)
Splicer
67 posts

[ Edited ]
Feb 21, 2013

But you can make them pay if you see a person with ill gotten items eg cup cake or head candy item the submit a report for cheating because that's what it is

another idea would be to make a name and shame mechanism in home  have the word cheater or thief above the avatar found to have done this and make it so that they can't earn any more rewards period ...

Message 219 of 362 (104 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
902 posts

Feb 21, 2013
Its looking like by other threads nobody is going to have to worry, lol its being said ps4is starting new that your items or wuteva won't be carrying over.
Message 220 of 362 (93 Views)
0 Likes