Bring the Flamenco dance back.
Along with the other dances from Closed Beta that were removed.
With the introduction of wings, it would be nice to get some fantasy attire and wings that match!
Not to mention the Head dressings and jewelry to go with them.
Here are some examples:
Had an idea for a space where you can fight each other like Street Fighter, Tekken, or Mortal Kombat. Special Moves can be bought, like Hadouken, Shouryuken, Lightning Warp, etc., and you can even use finishing moves.
And, while we're on the topic of Wings, why not go for single wings? Like this:
We need an "Packed Away" section, it can be placed in the Options Menu of the Hand held. Quite different from storage. Active wardrobe will be items we currently use, storage will be items be like but just dont have room for them in active wardrobe, and Packed Away would be items you don't plan on using no time soon. Placing it in the handheld options menu seperates it from our storage, ans active wardrobe, making our storage more managable, and eliminate seaching through rows and rows of things we don't use, or only use once a year (seasonal)
::IMPORTANT:::With the release of the new surfboards please please PLEASE have all beach fronts patched like the Dream Island, so we can use it on the water, just make the needed ajustments so that instead of switching to a swim animation just switch to our surfboard inventory item animation, activated by us of course, so the system will know we want to surf and not swim.
1) It would be nice if they would allow our avatars to fly atleast up to 8 feet in the air with the flying Locomotion items beside just flying a few inches off the ground.
2) Dragonball Z custom character avatars with their own custom animations.
3) Kami's Lookout personal space.
4) Sonic The Hedgehog custom avatar with his custom super speed and light speed dash animations.
5) A virtual PS3 console that can also launch games on home.
6) In the Wardrobe menu they should add the Back section where virtual items like backpacks would be at instead of the Backpacks being in the Hands section.
7) They should also add a Body section in the Wardrobe menu where items such as Aura's and Bodysuits would be at instead of them being in the hands section.
8) Since the upcoming Superman movie is coming out this year they should add a Superman(Man of Steel) custom avatar with his Laser eye beam animations and that would allow the custom Superman(Man Of Steel) avatar to fly much higher and faster than those currently flying locomotions.
9) It would be nice if they would add a Super Jump locomotion item that would allow our avatars to jump high or jump further distances in a single bound.
10) They need to add more audio options because when i try turning off music with the master volume it also turns off the sound effects to which i don't want to turn off all sounds.
At some point I think it would be nice to have a channel dedicated to all of the music that has been released on Home. Often we see posts asking for music that has been featured in Home. Usually such music cannot be found on the internet. Why not have that music available on Home itself as a radio channel of Home featured music?
And throw in a DJ giving some background information regarding the music and it's performers.