May 13, 2014
What bout being able to be a passenger on bikes , atv's , cars etc
IIBRiTTeRzII
Message 101 of 255 (498 Views)
VP of Gaming
26083 posts

Re: May 2014 Suggestions Thread

May 14, 2014

During any holiday event, have prizes (if we should have events) that do not have the year emblazoned on them. That way we can use favorite items and clothing from previous years to celebrate the current yearly event. 

Thank you.

The way you play the game is the way you live your life.

Message 102 of 255 (483 Views)
VP of Gaming
26083 posts

May 15, 2014

No Man's Land: Survivor

The mission: Two teams start off at two different ends of a ten block long, five block wide playing field. Their mission is to make it to the opposite end of the space, and enter a tent, in order to win the game.

The time limit can be 30 minutes. The game will end when the time expires or all surviving players from one team have made it to their respective tent. Once this is done, the game will end and points will be calculated and prizes issued.When in the tent, the survivors can chat, wander around the tent or quit.

The survivors will also have the options to go outside and look at the battle in an invisible mode or have a satellite view of the play area. In either mode, they cannot interact with other active players.

Players who have quit prior the the calculation of the points will not be counted and not receive the prizes. And once they have quit, they cannot rejoin that particular game while it is still active. This will prevent padding of the score.

Players will want to kill their opponents in order to prevent them from making it to the end. As the objective of the game is to survive and enter the tent, kills will not count to the final score. Spped and the number of survivors is important. 

Prizes will include temporary strengthening of armor and a more powerful weapon. These new items can be used in other game modes and should be timed to expire within five or ten minutes upon starting a new game.

The way you play the game is the way you live your life.

Message 103 of 255 (464 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
1 posts

May 15, 2014

I would like to suggest a veriety of full-sized cars/trucks for LMO's sofa's or ortements. just like the full-sized bikes. also with working doors and different seating positions1970 Charger.jpg2012 corvette coupe.jpgCamaro custom doors.jpgescalade 2013.jpgRoyals Royce Phantom.jpgIn car drivin.jpgin lowrider car.jpgraptor truck.jpgkawasaki bike.jpg1960 ford mustang boss.jpg

Message 104 of 255 (450 Views)
Monster Hunter
37 posts

May 15, 2014
Full size car LMOs with working doors and seating positions that allow others would be nice :smileyhappy:
Message 105 of 255 (441 Views)
Monster Hunter
37 posts

May 15, 2014

Message 106 of 255 (424 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
3 posts

May 15, 2014

You've done some superhero stuff in the past like the X-Men: First Class costume, Magneto's helmet and Ghost Rider skull, I would love to see more.  DC (Superman, Batman,etc.), Marvel (Avengers, X-Men, etc.).

Message 107 of 255 (391 Views)
Survivor
1673 posts

May 15, 2014

This for Halloween:

We know now that Home will be gone by next April. I intend to enjoy it as long as it's around. I hope you do, too. I'm going to miss a lot of you as I'm not much of a gamer. You know who you are.
Message 108 of 255 (377 Views)
Fender Bender
2462 posts

May 15, 2014

A working farm.

Basic idea: four squares. One square a field with choice of tractor or horses to cultivate. Second square a forest for wood cutting with wood spiltter or else let it be as is, the forest would grow back. Third square a small farm house with baked in essential furniture (kitchen, bedroom). Fourth square a barn with cows, chicken coop (other animals) we choose and a hayloft.

OPTIONAL: expanding areas sold separtely.

Born in the U.S.A. - Bruce Springsteen
trolling is for fishing, not the forums

Message 109 of 255 (368 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
2879 posts

May 15, 2014

Kid_Fleetfoot wrote:

A working farm.

Basic idea: four squares. One square a field with choice of tractor or horses to cultivate. Second square a forest for wood cutting with wood spiltter or else let it be as is, the forest would grow back. Third square a small farm house with baked in essential furniture (kitchen, bedroom). Fourth square a barn with cows, chicken coop (other animals) we choose and a hayloft.

OPTIONAL: expanding areas sold separtely.

There is Bramblenook, maybe they will do more with it

I'd like these :smileysurprised:

Thanks Asuka424 for the Signature
Message 110 of 255 (355 Views)