Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Reply
Wastelander
Registered: 04/10/2009
Offline
572 posts
 

Re: (Mini guide) Peakvox Lab Japan & Monster Japan rewards added on 5-22-2013

May 25, 2013

ooOHinataOoo wrote:

Paystation_3 wrote:

This new pirate costume unlocked at the Monster reward store (after finishing 100% of the quests) unlocks the Succubus companion race at L-Project

 

Monster_Pirate_outfit_reward.jpg


Ooh, I really like that outfit. To get it, all I have to do is get 100% of the quests at the Peavok Monster space? Just double checking.


Yes, that is correct Hinata. Just beat all the new quests at Peakvox Monster (getting 100%), and the costume will be available for purchase at the Monster reward store. It will cost 75,000P.

My favorite thing about this costume is that it comes in 6 different parts, so we have a lot of room to mix & match.

Message 21 of 43 (384 Views)
MVP Support
Registered: 07/16/2012
Online
7033 posts
 

Re: (Mini guide) Peakvox Lab Japan & Monster Japan rewards added on 5-22-2013

[ Edited ]
May 25, 2013

Paystation_3 wrote:

Thanks younginflavor18. Home Japan is great. I got new rewards from Monster & Lab today. I'll need to take more pictures and upload them at some point.


Take your time, Paystation. I'm looking forward to seeing more photos of the new reward items you got from the JP version of Monster & Lab. And you're welcome.


Message 22 of 43 (355 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
Registered: 04/23/2012
Offline
4555 posts
 

Re: (Mini guide) Peakvox Lab Japan & Monster Japan rewards added on 5-22-2013

May 26, 2013

Paystation_3 wrote:

ooOHinataOoo wrote:

Paystation_3 wrote:

This new pirate costume unlocked at the Monster reward store (after finishing 100% of the quests) unlocks the Succubus companion race at L-Project

 

Monster_Pirate_outfit_reward.jpg


Ooh, I really like that outfit. To get it, all I have to do is get 100% of the quests at the Peavok Monster space? Just double checking.


Yes, that is correct Hinata. Just beat all the new quests at Peakvox Monster (getting 100%), and the costume will be available for purchase at the Monster reward store. It will cost 75,000P.

My favorite thing about this costume is that it comes in 6 different parts, so we have a lot of room to mix & match.


Thank you so much, Pay. :smileyhappy: When you got it, did it come with a male verison?

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Message 23 of 43 (349 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
PlayStation MVP
Registered: 12/28/2011
Offline
1992 posts
 

Re: (Mini guide) Peakvox Lab Japan & Monster Japan rewards added on 5-22-2013

May 26, 2013

ooOHinataOoo wrote:

Paystation_3 wrote:

ooOHinataOoo wrote:

Paystation_3 wrote:

This new pirate costume unlocked at the Monster reward store (after finishing 100% of the quests) unlocks the Succubus companion race at L-Project

 

Monster_Pirate_outfit_reward.jpg


Ooh, I really like that outfit. To get it, all I have to do is get 100% of the quests at the Peavok Monster space? Just double checking.


Yes, that is correct Hinata. Just beat all the new quests at Peakvox Monster (getting 100%), and the costume will be available for purchase at the Monster reward store. It will cost 75,000P.

My favorite thing about this costume is that it comes in 6 different parts, so we have a lot of room to mix & match.


Thank you so much, Pay. :smileyhappy: When you got it, did it come with a male verison?


Judging from this picture here, which was released from Peakvox on their Twitter, I'm assuming that it does.

BK2mbWYCcAEecAF.jpg

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Message 24 of 43 (335 Views)
Treasure Hunter
Registered: 04/23/2012
Offline
4555 posts
 

Re: (Mini guide) Peakvox Lab Japan & Monster Japan rewards added on 5-22-2013

May 26, 2013

LegoFire wrote:

ooOHinataOoo wrote:

Paystation_3 wrote:

ooOHinataOoo wrote:

Paystation_3 wrote:

This new pirate costume unlocked at the Monster reward store (after finishing 100% of the quests) unlocks the Succubus companion race at L-Project

 

Monster_Pirate_outfit_reward.jpg


Ooh, I really like that outfit. To get it, all I have to do is get 100% of the quests at the Peavok Monster space? Just double checking.


Yes, that is correct Hinata. Just beat all the new quests at Peakvox Monster (getting 100%), and the costume will be available for purchase at the Monster reward store. It will cost 75,000P.

My favorite thing about this costume is that it comes in 6 different parts, so we have a lot of room to mix & match.


Thank you so much, Pay. :smileyhappy: When you got it, did it come with a male verison?


Judging from this picture here, which was released from Peakvox on their Twitter, I'm assuming that it does.

BK2mbWYCcAEecAF.jpg


Thanks, Lego. :womanhappy:

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Message 25 of 43 (325 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
PlayStation MVP
Registered: 12/28/2011
Offline
1992 posts
 

Re: (Mini guide) Peakvox Lab Japan & Monster Japan rewards added on 5-22-2013

May 26, 2013

ooOHinataOoo wrote:

Thanks, Lego. :womanhappy:
It's my pleasure Hinata. :cathappy:
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Message 26 of 43 (261 Views)
Wastelander
Registered: 04/10/2009
Offline
572 posts
 

Re: (Mini guide) Peakvox Lab Japan & Monster Japan rewards added on 5-22-2013

May 26, 2013

ooOHinataOoo wrote:

Paystation_3 wrote:

ooOHinataOoo wrote:

Paystation_3 wrote:

This new pirate costume unlocked at the Monster reward store (after finishing 100% of the quests) unlocks the Succubus companion race at L-Project

 

...


Ooh, I really like that outfit. To get it, all I have to do is get 100% of the quests at the Peavok Monster space? Just double checking.


Yes, that is correct Hinata. Just beat all the new quests at Peakvox Monster (getting 100%), and the costume will be available for purchase at the Monster reward store. It will cost 75,000P.

My favorite thing about this costume is that it comes in 6 different parts, so we have a lot of room to mix & match.


Thank you so much, Pay. :smileyhappy: When you got it, did it come with a male verison?


Hi Hinata.

Finishing 100% of Monster unlocks both a female and a male Pirate set at the Monster reward store. However, each set has to be purchase on its own. They cost 75,000P each.

Message 27 of 43 (250 Views)
Splicer
Registered: 09/09/2011
Offline
37 posts
 

Re: (Mini guide) Peakvox Lab Japan & Monster Japan rewards added on 5-22-2013

May 26, 2013

I don't see any new quests, how do I unlock them? I've been at 33% clear for a long time and no new missions have appeared

 

I bought the book in the store, that didn't seem to do anything

 

So how can I play the quests to get the succubus girl? Thanks!



Message 28 of 43 (239 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
Registered: 03/25/2010
Offline
811 posts
 

Re: (Mini guide) Peakvox Lab Japan & Monster Japan rewards added on 5-22-2013

May 26, 2013

RenKitten69 wrote:

I don't see any new quests, how do I unlock them? I've been at 33% clear for a long time and no new missions have appeared

 

I bought the book in the store, that didn't seem to do anything

 

So how can I play the quests to get the succubus girl? Thanks!


Quest are unlocked by either talking to NPCs, or doing certain quests. I believe you haven't talked to one of the NPCs yet.

Message 29 of 43 (232 Views)
Splicer
Registered: 09/09/2011
Offline
37 posts
 

Re: (Mini guide) Peakvox Lab Japan & Monster Japan rewards added on 5-22-2013

May 26, 2013

The last NPC I talked to was the green devil monster, and the last quest in my page is greyed out so I can't play it? It's worth 1350 pts

 

If it helps, I use a lvl 30 S Water Dragon (the white and pink one)

 

I've been looking for weeks to find another monster to talk to but haven't had any luck finding one



Message 30 of 43 (228 Views)
Reply
0 Likes