Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Hekseville Citizen
299 posts

Re: More WHIPS Needed

Jan 26, 2013

PrincessDomaro- wrote:

As of now the ONLY whip available is part of an old costume that may not even be available anymore for females.

It is still available, I bought just the whip a few months ago and I saw the costume today while browsing around. We do need more whips, though. That one is terrible. Since it is ancient it is completely stiff, now developers have the ability to make stuff more animated and realistic. I would love a locomotion whip with different types of whipping emotes. Not having to wear gloves would be nice as well, as a locomotion we could decide to wear gloves and which ones. I wouldn't mind crops, either.

Message 11 of 25 (277 Views)
Treasure Hunter
3334 posts

Jan 27, 2013

I think that all depends on what your going to do with the whip. If your going to whip the horse then that's animal abuse not very nice. If your going to whip the males on home. Well that's perfectly all right. You have my vote.:womanhappy::womanwink:

=+=Irresponsible kids are raised by irresponsible parents who were once irresponsible kids themselves.The vicious cycle continues.=+=
Message 12 of 25 (229 Views)
0 Likes
Ghost of Sparta
7720 posts

Jan 27, 2013

Black_MagicWoman wrote:

I think that all depends on what your going to do with the whip. If your going to whip the horse then that's animal abuse not very nice. If your going to whip the males on home. Well that's perfectly all right. You have my vote.:womanhappy::womanwink:

Well that's sexist....equal opportunity I say.

Message 13 of 25 (225 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
2291 posts

Jan 27, 2013

myalana wrote:

Black_MagicWoman wrote:

Indiana Jones agrees.

Message 14 of 25 (216 Views)
0 Likes
Ghost of Sparta
7720 posts

Jan 27, 2013

KatCall75 wrote:

myalana wrote:

Black_MagicWoman wrote:

Indiana Jones agrees.

And what 2 consenting squirrels do in the privacy of their own...well you get it.

squirrel with whip.png

Message 15 of 25 (208 Views)
Treasure Hunter
3334 posts

Jan 27, 2013

myalana wrote:

KatCall75 wrote:

myalana wrote:

Black_MagicWoman wrote:

Indiana Jones agrees.

And what 2 consenting squirrels do in the privacy of their own...well you get it.

squirrel with whip.png

Lol.:womanembarrassed:

=+=Irresponsible kids are raised by irresponsible parents who were once irresponsible kids themselves.The vicious cycle continues.=+=
Message 16 of 25 (200 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
1513 posts

Jan 27, 2013

myalana wrote:

KatCall75 wrote:

myalana wrote:

Black_MagicWoman wrote:

Indiana Jones agrees.

squirrel with whip.png

I think this thread is a little squirrelly. But my opinion is we need more whips for squirrels in Home. Or maybe a squirrel outfit for males and females.

Posted Image
Message 17 of 25 (190 Views)
PlayStation MVP
29220 posts

[ Edited ]
Jan 27, 2013

Maybe the hamsters in home would like a modified outfit like that one! Where's Eve? LoL

Message 18 of 25 (187 Views)
Lombax Warrior
127 posts

Jan 27, 2013

here's ur whip :smileytongue:

Opinions here do not express those of SONY &/or its' affiliates
Message 19 of 25 (185 Views)
0 Likes
Welcoming Committee
3705 posts