Limit Breaker
16565 posts

Re: My stroll through (Home)

May 27, 2013

BRIT-KO wrote:

I showed your OP to my wife earlier Jers, she read it then Watched the video, she walked away with tears in her eyes.

Tinged with obvious sadness & a brilliant story this was a wonderful Thread.

BRIT-KO

Aww Brit.

It's nice to know the thread has touched others. I have had a lot of feedback from a lot of users who now understands how some have benefited from the little place called Home. :smileyhappy: TY!

HomeStationMagazine
Message 91 of 103 (247 Views)
PlayStation MVP
695 posts

May 27, 2013

Jers,

It still amazes me how your posts are the ones that will get me to read the entire thread! You are truly a shining example of the fact that there are some really great people behind the avatars in Home, and that it is not at all a game, but something so much more. I am a better person for knowing you, sir, and I cannot be more thankful that our paths in life have crossed!

Message 92 of 103 (241 Views)
Limit Breaker
16565 posts

May 27, 2013

Archangel825 wrote:

Jers,

It still amazes me how your posts are the ones that will get me to read the entire thread! You are truly a shining example of the fact that there are some really great people behind the avatars in Home, and that it is not at all a game, but something so much more. I am a better person for knowing you, sir, and I cannot be more thankful that our paths in life have crossed!

Thanks man. :smileyhappy:

HomeStationMagazine
Message 93 of 103 (231 Views)
0 Likes
Shinra Executive
33019 posts

[ Edited ]
May 27, 2013

Jersquall wrote:

BRIT-KO wrote:

I showed your OP to my wife earlier Jers, she read it then Watched the video, she walked away with tears in her eyes.

Tinged with obvious sadness & a brilliant story this was a wonderful Thread.

BRIT-KO

Aww Brit.

It's nice to know the thread has touched others. I have had a lot of feedback from a lot of users who now understands how some have benefited from the little place called Home. :smileyhappy: TY!

And now Post of the Week too Jers.

http://community.us.playstation.com/t5/Off-Topic-Discussions/Weekly-Highlights-Program/m-p/40471591#...

Many congratulations sir, very well deserved indeed.

BRIT-KO

Message 94 of 103 (208 Views)
First Son
6 posts

[ Edited ]
May 27, 2013

Jers, honestly I was a little worried when I saw the chairs released. In a place that allows you so much freedom. I didn't know how to take their creation. But I see now that it is just an extension of who you are in real life. Because you are not offended. And have written this, I won't be anymore.

I think some people do not know how to take them. I can explain now. :smileyhappy:

Godzprototype
Message 95 of 103 (206 Views)
First Son
6 posts

[ Edited ]
May 27, 2013

Godzprototype
Message 96 of 103 (201 Views)
0 Likes
Limit Breaker
16565 posts

May 28, 2013

BRIT-KO wrote:

And now Post of the Week too Jers.

http://community.us.playstation.com/t5/Off-Topic-Discussions/Weekly-Highlights-Program/m-p/40471591#...

Many congratulations sir, very well deserved indeed.

BRIT-KO

Surprised, Honored and Humbled I was. Thanks to whom ever nominated my post.

HomeStationMagazine
Message 97 of 103 (168 Views)
PlayStation MVP
1862 posts

May 28, 2013

Your story gets me every time, Jers!  You are such a great role model in Home, on the forums, and in real life!  I really can't think of anything else to say but - I'm glad you found the forums & Home, it wouldn't be the same without you & thank you for your courage to share your story!

Message 98 of 103 (162 Views)
Limit Breaker
16565 posts

May 28, 2013

anamri wrote:

Your story gets me every time, Jers!  You are such a great role model in Home, on the forums, and in real life!  I really can't think of anything else to say but - I'm glad you found the forums & Home, it wouldn't be the same without you & thank you for your courage to share your story!

You're pretty awesome yourself anamri. :smileywink: Community. Says it all.

HomeStationMagazine
Message 99 of 103 (136 Views)
Shinra Executive
33019 posts

May 31, 2013

Sorry to 'bump' your thread Jers, but I thought you & others may find this of some interest!

http://community.us.playstation.com/t5/Off-Topic-Discussions/WHEELCHAIRS/m-p/40516629#M5678213

BRIT-KO

Message 100 of 103 (77 Views)
0 Likes