Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Wastelander
252 posts

Re: My stroll through (Home)

May 23, 2013
Beautiful person and beautiful video, i really dont want to write anything else. The emotions i felt as i was reading your post cant be explained with words
Please use plain text.
Message 51 of 103 (221 Views)
Limit Breaker
16514 posts

May 23, 2013

TSFRJ wrote:

long journeys amazing how much ground is covered keep on rolling. :smileywink:

A lot of ground covered and platforms. You have featured me as a Sackboy on a few occasion for your awesome LBP creations and I thank you for that Rob. You killing me in multipe helicopter crashes in Battlefield 2 and 3? not so much :smileytongue:

HomeStationMagazine
Please use plain text.
Message 52 of 103 (213 Views)
Limit Breaker
16514 posts

May 23, 2013

PinkJulia wrote:
Beautiful person and beautiful video, i really dont want to write anything else. The emotions i felt as i was reading your post cant be explained with words

/hugs! :smileyhappy:

HomeStationMagazine
Please use plain text.
Message 53 of 103 (209 Views)
0 Likes
Survivor
1002 posts

May 23, 2013

Mur : After reading your story, I thought "count my blessings".

that it takes a lot of courage to share stories such as these ; God Bless you, Mur

My second thoughts were :

that I am so glad, so very glad that things turned out good for you.

that you and Jer not only persevered, but that you flourished in your personal lives, and on Home.

that part of my blessings, are having people like Mur and Jer in the Forum and on Home

:smileyhappy:

3rd thoughts :

Battlefield 2, Jer ? Heliocopters ?

were you a "Copter jockey, or a 7.62 mm sidegun pro ?

omg, too many times in a Tank, my gunner or driver would bail as soon as the enemy Blackhawks showed up.

Sir, Yes, Sir those were good times, fun times

photo the_Lil.jpg
Please use plain text.
Message 54 of 103 (198 Views)
Limit Breaker
16514 posts

May 23, 2013

Lil_The_Pill wrote:

Mur : After reading your story, I thought "count my blessings".

that it takes a lot of courage to share stories such as these ; God Bless you, Mur

My second thoughts were :

that I am so glad, so very glad that things turned out good for you.

that you and Jer not only persevered, but that you flourished in your personal lives, and on Home.

that part of my blessings, are having people like Mur and Jer in the Forum and on Home

:smileyhappy:

3rd thoughts :

Battlefield 2, Jer ? Heliocopters ?

were you a "Copter jockey, or a 7.62 mm sidegun pro ?

omg, too many times in a Tank, my gunner or driver would bail as soon as the enemy Blackhawks showed up.

Sir, Yes, Sir those were good times, fun times

I fly apache sometimes but Gunner seat is where I thrive. As far as Tanks go. No one bails in our squad. Speedracer won't let us if he is driving. >.< I play Mechanic as it's easier for me to gain XP by droping mines and repairing vehicles. :smileyhappy:  Because of my situation you'll often find me dug in, tripoded and blowing off knee caps. :smileyvery-happy: 

HomeStationMagazine
Please use plain text.
Message 55 of 103 (192 Views)
Welcoming Committee
3622 posts

May 23, 2013

Truth be told. The only reason I clicked on this was because it was you who posted it, honestly at first glance at the title I said to myself "Oh geez, another video" LOL. As a read your story tears started to weld in my eyes, then run down my checks, even now as Im writing this I can't stop feeling emotional. I know its not easy for I too have a story and maybe some day I can be as brave as you and share it with everyone. Im not quite there yet, but your story is a push in the right direction for me, so from the bottom of my heart

Thank you :heart:

Embrace Tomorrow
make animated gifs like this at MakeAGif
Please use plain text.
Message 56 of 103 (182 Views)
Limit Breaker
16514 posts

May 23, 2013

TSUNADE1224 wrote:

Truth be told. The only reason I clicked on this was because it was you who posted it, honestly at first glance at the title I said to myself "Oh geez, another video" LOL. As a read your story tears started to weld in my eyes, then run down my checks, even now as Im writing this I can't stop feeling emotional. I know its not easy for I too have a story and maybe some day I can be as brave as you and share it with everyone. Im not quite there yet, but your story is a push in the right direction for me, so from the bottom of my heart

Thank you :heart:

I hear you. :smileywink: It would be great to hear from you and others. I am floored at the responses from my peirs and it is humbling. I see "You must be such a strong person''. I'm not. I am stronger a person than when I got here and It was because of Home and having worked a long side Friends,  Sony staff, all things that surrounded Home.

My video's are special! To me. lol. I always see them differently than you guys. I put meanings to things that I'm sure only I get. lol.

Looking forward to hearing from you when ready :smileyhappy:

HomeStationMagazine
Please use plain text.
Message 57 of 103 (178 Views)
PlayStation MVP
164 posts

May 23, 2013
Now that I've pulled myself together, I can comment... That was a very moving story!! Video games have always inspired the use of imagination. Something I think most of today's youth has lost in this world of social instant gratification. But if you allow yourself to become immersed in what Home is, at its core, truly about, it becomes soooo enlightening. Normal people, become super heros... Poor becomes rich.... Weak becomes strong... And those feelings of well being translate to life outside of Home make people better in life in general. Of course these are my personal opinions, but it all boils down to the power of imagination😘
Please use plain text.
Message 58 of 103 (168 Views)
Limit Breaker
16514 posts

[ Edited ]
May 23, 2013

DJ_Tiffany wrote:
Now that I've pulled myself together, I can comment... That was a very moving story!! Video games have always inspired the use of imagination. Something I think most of today's youth has lost in this world of social instant gratification. But if you allow yourself to become immersed in what Home is, at its core, truly about, it becomes soooo enlightening. Normal people, become super heros... Poor becomes rich.... Weak becomes strong... And those feelings of well being translate to life outside of Home make people better in life in general. Of course these are my personal opinions, but it all boils down to the power of imagination😘

Agreed, i'm Just a guy. part time super hero :smileywink: You can take Home in so many different directions. you get out of it what you put into it.

HomeStationMagazine
Please use plain text.
Message 59 of 103 (162 Views)
PlayStation MVP
1507 posts

May 23, 2013

AWSOME story jers,Thank You for sharing such a personal and uplifting story with us,I've always known that we as playstation network users were blessed to have so many talented folks around us ALL over this network.What a treat to be a part of somthing that is so much bigger than any 1 person,we get out of home what we put in,i agree 100%,also i think its what we leave behind,kind words,an ear for some 1 who dont have 1 to listen,a friend to hang out with when ya feel maybe a bit down,that surprise gift,the happy birthday wishes..etc..point is,i feel we are all MVP's.Home has been there for me too,MANY times,it helps me get out of myself and reach out to help others,which i love to do,Myself i only see the network getting stonger as a family,especially this forum,and the folks who use it..It's such an exciting time to be a home user,and a playstation network fan.It really is the folks like yourself that keep me comming back,THANK YOU!..I needed to wake up today and see this post first thing,it helped set the tone for my day,I have no problems today,THX jers for pointing that out!..O..I still want my wheelchair race yet!...:smileywink:

Old Gamers Don't Die... They Re Spawn...
Please use plain text.
Message 60 of 103 (141 Views)