Gaming Beast
1961 posts

Re: [NA] Home update 1/23/2013

Jan 23, 2013

ooOHinataOoo wrote:

KANE-FIRE wrote:

BOOM Corp. – Galaxy Express 999

8406986716_94f59d5212_z.jpg

Next in Boom Corp.’s Galaxy Express 999 line, we are proud to release the Count Mecha and Antares costumes for males, and the Metalmena and Ryuzu costumes for females.

SoHappy.gif

'Cause Ryuzu from Galaxy Express has come over to the States. Now I can finally wear one of my favorite anime hairs from Japan Home in NA Home. ^__^

Wooooah, boy! Down!  Your a little too excited right now.  Now only if they were able to bring over dream club to go with the Novus idol hair. It would be awesome.

sword-art-online
Message 21 of 34 (333 Views)
0 Likes
MVP Support
6639 posts

Jan 23, 2013

More japanese content coming i wish Miku costumes would be sold here as well oh well at we are still getting the idol styles hair which are similar.

KANE-FIRE

Twitter  Welcoming Committee [INFO] Final Fantasy Type-0 HD WWE 2K15 Game Nights [INFO] WWE2K15 [INFO] Final Fantasy VII [INFO] Resident Evil Revelations 2 [INFO] Resident Evil HD Youtube 

Message 22 of 34 (319 Views)
0 Likes
PlayStation MVP
29220 posts

Jan 23, 2013

bobmeissner wrote:

A question for Granzella about winter in the Teahouse space.

I find the winter atmosphere to be very charming. My only question is: Is there a user control for the seasons, or will Granzella update it occasionally to match real world seasons? I don't have a personal preference, just curious.

it should revert back to the way it was after the winter event is over. Would be nice to have seasonal options however. 

Message 23 of 34 (318 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
143 posts

Jan 24, 2013

Joanna_Dark_ wrote:

bobmeissner wrote:

A question for Granzella about winter in the Teahouse space.

I find the winter atmosphere to be very charming. My only question is: Is there a user control for the seasons, or will Granzella update it occasionally to match real world seasons? I don't have a personal preference, just curious.

it should revert back to the way it was after the winter event is over. Would be nice to have seasonal options however. 

Ah, this brings up an interesting point. We already have the sun dial so it would be cool if Granzella was to add in optional seasons. Perhaps this will be the next step? I certainly hope so.

Message 24 of 34 (244 Views)
First Son
3 posts

Jan 24, 2013
Hi :smileyhappy: I am searching all over for the Classy Date collection from Juggernaut & the Painted Bare items from Jamz... I can't find either lol found everything else tho, hmmm... Maybe next week??
Message 25 of 34 (207 Views)
0 Likes
Ghost of Sparta
10662 posts

Jan 24, 2013

Jennylyn420 wrote:
Hi :smileyhappy: I am searching all over for the Classy Date collection from Juggernaut & the Painted Bare items from Jamz... I can't find either lol found everything else tho, hmmm... Maybe next week??

They're somehow missing from the update this week....although the blog CLEARLY states that they're there...so possibly next week

New PSN ID for PS4: Redd-Axel

Come check out my Twitch TV channel, will be streaming various PS4 games from time to time http://www.twitch.tv/reddaxel
Message 26 of 34 (205 Views)
0 Likes
Survivor
2175 posts

[ Edited ]
Jan 24, 2013

xigbar93 wrote:

They said on the blog post that Bare Paint isn't actually scheduled to come out this week, it's scheduled to come out on 1/30 (if even that, I still remember those leggings that took a few weeks and a few blog posts to come out of hiding). Not too surprising. Gotta take what the blog updates say with a grain of salt most of the time. xD They supposedly changed the blog updates to Wednesday to 'be more accurate', but they're still getting things wrong.

So much for being accurate since the changeover, eh? It didn't take long for them to screw up already.

It's only been a few weeks since the scheduling was changed and already the info posted is somewhat inaccurate. I guess this is the disconnect since these updates occur in Europe.

Homie From November 26, 2008 - September 13, 2013.

Shady business practices? File a complaint to the BBB.
https://www.bbb.org/consumer-complaints/file-a-complaint/get-started
Message 27 of 34 (197 Views)
Ghost of Sparta
10662 posts

Jan 24, 2013

TitusF wrote:

xigbar93 wrote:

They said on the blog post that Bare Paint isn't actually scheduled to come out this week, it's scheduled to come out on 1/30 (if even that, I still remember those leggings that took a few weeks and a few blog posts to come out of hiding). Not too surprising. Gotta take what the blog updates say with a grain of salt most of the time. xD They supposedly changed the blog updates to Wednesday to 'be more accurate', but they're still getting things wrong.

So much for being accurate since the changeover, eh? It didn't take long for them to screw up already.

Seriously GlassWalls, get some additional staff or something. It's only been a few weeks since the scheduling was changed and already the info posted is inaccurate. I guess this is the disconnect since these updates occur in Europe.

As I mentioned in another thread, it pretty much negates that entire schpeal we received on why blog posts would supposedly be better on the day of the update, rather than a couple of days beforehand, since they're still screwing them up and all. Quite ironic really.

New PSN ID for PS4: Redd-Axel

Come check out my Twitch TV channel, will be streaming various PS4 games from time to time http://www.twitch.tv/reddaxel
Message 28 of 34 (194 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
189 posts

Jan 25, 2013
^ Sad thing is.. it really is better to just log on Home without ever checking the blog. They might as well do away with it honestly. I can't even count how many times I've seen something cool on the blog then it gets delayed or it was their mistake.. (especially now its on update day lulz)

(*≧▽≦) ♪ One Night Carnival! ☆(≧▽≦*)
http://pandakneesocksxiv.tumblr.com/

Message 29 of 34 (131 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
3327 posts

Jan 25, 2013

Pandaachan wrote:
^ Sad thing is.. it really is better to just log on Home without ever checking the blog. They might as well do away with it honestly. I can't even count how many times I've seen something cool on the blog then it gets delayed or it was their mistake.. (especially now its on update day lulz)

It was alot better when they posted the blog on Monday. You are correct, the blog is pointless now.

photo tumblr_ltj7u6nyrU1qetp61o1_500_zpse82365c3.gif
http://auroraterra.deviantart.com/
Message 30 of 34 (127 Views)