Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Hekseville Citizen
220 posts

Re: [NEW CONTENT] Coming April 10th, 2013

Apr 10, 2013

I guess there are few cool new items that awaits us also see Billabong is putting more clothes out that makes us males look we are shopping at the local thrift store. Wish we males had a store that focused solely on us when it comes to clothes like the ladies have and put out clothes that most of us guys would actually buy and wear. Personally I would have rather they skipped this weeks release and worked more on the M-10, M-16 and the 800xxxxxxx errors. Kinda hard to buy and use these new items when we can't stay on home longer then 10 minutes without some error kicking us

lightning photo tumblr_m9obahTLDP1ra3qoqo1_500_zpsdad312cd.gifthank you BMW
Please use plain text.
Message 101 of 108 (309 Views)
0 Likes
PlayStation MVP
3989 posts

Apr 10, 2013

GlassWalls wrote:

This just came in. See you tomorrow! 

Did the fighter planes and red scooter not get published? I don't see them in the ndreams tab/store.

Please use plain text.
Message 102 of 108 (261 Views)
0 Likes
PlayStation MVP
3512 posts

[ Edited ]
Apr 10, 2013

Really tired of playing barbie doll dress up. I hope you all have fun.

Please use plain text.
Message 103 of 108 (230 Views)
Uncharted Territory
1729 posts

Apr 10, 2013
So much for volunteer.
- Restless Dreams.
Please use plain text.
Message 104 of 108 (203 Views)
0 Likes
PlayStation MVP
2966 posts

Apr 10, 2013

Thew902 wrote:

GlassWalls wrote:

This just came in. See you tomorrow! 

Did the fighter planes and red scooter not get published? I don't see them in the ndreams tab/store.

Same, cant find them anywhere.

Hey mini-mods could you maybe wait until the OP sees the responses to their questions before going all report happy and sending their questions into the abyss? Thanks
Please use plain text.
Message 105 of 108 (197 Views)
0 Likes
PlayStation MVP
31915 posts

[ Edited ]
Apr 10, 2013

Joanna_Dark_ wrote:

al2009man wrote:

GlassWalls wrote:

No, it's actually often the 3rd party company opting to aim their focus on one particular region or another. It's not been any different from the beginning of Home's open beta – sometimes content is just available in select reasons regions. That has never changed.

[EDIT - typo!]

Do we have to request a 3rd party company to bring it to US?

but here's the other thing. some of Sony's games got Home content via Europe (like All-Stars Battle Royale and LBP Karting) but we never got it. 

The issue is very frustrating when we see other regions get game content and we don't. I would simply hope that Home Management is doing all it can to get game companies to support Home with Virtual Content and Events.

I still don't understand why companies like Konami make digital content regularly and even private and club spaces yet they don't go to the trouble to make real game related content. I'm sure that would sell. I don't buy the idea that Home is populated by people who don't play games. 

from the sound of it it seems like they are sitting back and waiting for the 3rd party game devs to come to them. it honestly doesnt seem that hard to send an email to a dev who made stuff for EU and say "hey, we in NA would like that stuff to."

i would love to be corrected on this though.

chicagotops wrote:
So much for volunteer.

not all MVP's have to do with Home.

Please use plain text.
Message 106 of 108 (165 Views)
0 Likes
PlayStation MVP
3512 posts

[ Edited ]
Apr 10, 2013

chicagotops wrote:
So much for volunteer.
I preordered Defiance. We are talking about 100 bucks. I support the gaming industry with money. I sit and watch the X machine get every game avatar that comes out and Eu Home getting things while I feel like I am being treated like a second rate gamer. Sorry but this guy has went from $500 a month in Home to maybe 10 dollars for a whole month. My wife even asked me what has happened.\
Please use plain text.
Message 107 of 108 (144 Views)
Treasure Hunter
4131 posts

Apr 10, 2013

the_original_se wrote:

Joanna_Dark_ wrote:

al2009man wrote:

GlassWalls wrote:

No, it's actually often the 3rd party company opting to aim their focus on one particular region or another. It's not been any different from the beginning of Home's open beta – sometimes content is just available in select reasons regions. That has never changed.

[EDIT - typo!]

Do we have to request a 3rd party company to bring it to US?

but here's the other thing. some of Sony's games got Home content via Europe (like All-Stars Battle Royale and LBP Karting) but we never got it. 

The issue is very frustrating when we see other regions get game content and we don't. I would simply hope that Home Management is doing all it can to get game companies to support Home with Virtual Content and Events.

I still don't understand why companies like Konami make digital content regularly and even private and club spaces yet they don't go to the trouble to make real game related content. I'm sure that would sell. I don't buy the idea that Home is populated by people who don't play games. 

from the sound of it it seems like they are sitting back and waiting for the 3rd party game devs to come to them. it honestly doesnt seem that hard to send an email to a dev who made stuff for EU and say "hey, we in NA would like that stuff to."

i would love to be corrected on this though.

The thing is that Sony doesn't even have to go to 3rd party game devs... They make plenty of their own games - so the real question is why don't they promote Home by offering Home rewards in their games?  The answer appears to be that Sony, like other 3rd party devs do not see any value in doing that.  It also appears most devs, including Sony feel it's not worth it to make spaces in Home based on their own games, or offering content based on their games.

Sony also makes dozens of films each year, yet when was the last time they offered and promotional content for any of those films in Home?

This isn't just a question of missing game related content.  Home used to have promotions for all sorts of different things, like games, movies, TV shows, even products like electronics and many other things, even companies like Red Bull, 7-Eleven, and many others.  When it comes to content, Home has shrunken down to just what a small collection of developers are willing to come up with.  The rest of the gaming community of developers, and promotional companies and advertisers have little or no interest in Home any more.  

In fact, you can argue Sony feels the same way, as they have lots of products, like games, movies, TV shows, electronics and more that they could easily promote in Home, but rarely if ever do they.  Maybe because Sony, more than anyone else, knows the size of the audience in Home and it doesn't justify the cost, no matter how small that might be to do a promotion in Home.

EU Home get's 'some' (really very little though) game related promotional content, like LBP and PSN All-Stars, as well as an occasional promotional event for other things (but also very rarely), but overall, there appears to be very little interest from companies, including Sony to promote their products t in Home.

Sony's PlayStation Home updated mission statement...

"Like it never happened"

- Stand for something better than mediocrity and don't disguise it as adequate, when clearly it is far from that to anyone willing to be objective and unbiased. -

Please use plain text.
Message 108 of 108 (139 Views)
0 Likes