Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Treasure Hunter
5291 posts

Re: [NEW CONTENT] (Too many to list)

Feb 5, 2013

Glass,

Now that the Vita PlayStation Home Arcade is officially launching, does that mean we get tons of sweet arcade cabinets this week?

Follow me on Twitter:
twitter.com/hearitwow

Watch past episodes:
HomeCast at HomeStation Magazine

Please use plain text.
Message 101 of 128 (481 Views)
PlayStation MVP
5125 posts

Feb 5, 2013

Hope we get these on this weeks update

dino.jpg

Please use plain text.
Message 102 of 128 (423 Views)
PlayStation Community Manager
2875 posts

Feb 5, 2013

HearItWow wrote:

Glass,

Now that the Vita PlayStation Home Arcade is officially launching, does that mean we get tons of sweet arcade cabinets this week?

YES!

New arcade cabinets! This was the big news I had to wait till today's blog post announcement. 

Please use plain text.
Message 103 of 128 (360 Views)
PlayStation MVP
3152 posts

Feb 5, 2013

Are the cabinets already lurking behind the scenes and ready for today's PS Store update, or do we have to wait until after Wednesday's maintenance to access them in Home itself?

Please use plain text.
Message 104 of 128 (357 Views)
0 Likes
PlayStation Community Manager
2875 posts

Feb 5, 2013

ck2875 wrote:

Are the cabinets already lurking behind the scenes and ready for today's PS Store update, or do we have to wait until after Wednesday's maintenance to access them in Home itself?

Correct. They will become available in Home sometime later this afternoon once the PS Store finishes its own update. 

Please use plain text.
Message 105 of 128 (347 Views)
Treasure Hunter
4458 posts

Feb 5, 2013

GlassWalls wrote:

BOOM Corp:

Captain Harlock Costume, Kei Yuki Costume and a couple furniture pieces.

BOOM Corp

Oh, my God! Oh, my God! My prayers came true. We're going to be getting Emeraldas's outfit and hair from Japan Home! ^__^

Giddy.gif

Do you know if we're going to be getting the Maetel outfit that doesn't come with the black outfit and hat? I really want that one, so I can wear Maetel's hair without the big, black hat.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Please use plain text.
Message 106 of 128 (317 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
515 posts

Feb 5, 2013
Hinata, Maetel's outfit is already out (been out for a couple of weeks). However, I believe the hat and hair are one head item, not separates unfortunately. I'm guessing based on hunch but I'll verify later today when I get home (literally and virtually).
Photobucket
Please use plain text.
Message 107 of 128 (307 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
515 posts

Feb 5, 2013
Oops I misread your comment Hinata. I may not realize there may be a 2nd Maetel outfit you may be referring to. Im not on Japan much anymore. Apologies.
Photobucket
Please use plain text.
Message 108 of 128 (297 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
4458 posts

Feb 5, 2013

Miss_Ann_Thrope wrote:
Oops I misread your comment Hinata. I may not realize there may be a 2nd Maetel outfit you may be referring to. Im not on Japan much anymore. Apologies.

It's okay, Ann. Yes, there is another Maetel outfit in Japan Home where she is wearing a pink suit. That's the one I'm asking Glass if we're going to be getting that one as well.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Please use plain text.
Message 109 of 128 (282 Views)
Lombax Warrior
104 posts

Feb 5, 2013

*Screams like a little girl*

OMGGG I'm in love (pun intended) with those nobility dresses!!! and YAY another personal space!! and YAY more arcade cabinets! I hope the slots are low enough to add to my clubhouse. Awesome update!!!

PS: I know this is likely the wrong place to be asking this but I'll take the risk. A friend and I were discussing this last night where debating a topic and I wanted to ask for some advice. Would it be a good idea to hold off purchasing a lot of new content until after the February 20th announcement?

I ask this in case the PS4 is announced and either A.) PS home won't be on the new console or B.) Won't be able to transfer purchased items to the new "home". This is not meant to start any kind of huge debate and please feel free to delete my post if it will cause any trouble. Thanks =)

Please use plain text.
Message 110 of 128 (273 Views)
0 Likes