710 posts

Re: NO KIKAI THIS WEEK AGAIN!!

[ Edited ]
Jul 3, 2013

Joanna_Dark_ wrote:

SeraphimArietta wrote:

Joanna_Dark_ wrote:

SeraphimArietta wrote:

Tsunade, I feel for you, since Granzella does not keep promises because annoying fans hounding them, as the rest of us get our hopes dashed by these two annoying parties on Twitter.

Give it a rest Sera. It has nothing to do with the fans. If GZ doesn't keep it's promises it's on them and not the fans. Stop blaming the community for trying to get information about events they'd like to see or content for that matter.

Tempest and Granzella both have confirmed we're getting this and one has to wonder what is up with SCEA for delaying it so long. The community deserves an explaination. 

Oh, I'm sorry. Are you mad because your one of the people who harasses Granzella and inforns us the games and items are coming for years, only to have our hopes dashed by you?

Don't get pissy at me because of your temper tantrum of not getting Granzella items that you want.

I don't harrass them and I'm not having a temper tantrum. I ask them for informtaion just like other members of the community here. I'm not getting pissy with you but STOP BLAMING THE COMMUNITY. It's pretty easy if you want to blame someone blame the developer. 

We ask developers like Lockwood, nDreams, Atom and others all the time about their content. They give straight forward answers to questions posed. It's what all developes should be doing.

And if we get a terrible and buggy version of this game? The angry NA community will not be just mad at the developers, they will be furious at you and other Granzella fans for this mess. :smileyindifferent:

Colour is the key. The eye is the hammer. The soul is the piano with its many chords. The artist is the hand that, by touching this or that key, sets the soul vibrating automatically. - Wassily Kandinsky

Message 31 of 116 (399 Views)
Last Guardian
11615 posts

Jul 3, 2013

Tempest_Fire wrote:

The SCEA QA team informed me that they identified a few issues in the build that they felt negatively impacted the user experience.  For that reason they held off the publish of the event in SCEA.  They did not offer an ETA for resoultion of these issues.

I going to say this. If they release it with few issues and user will be impacted with those issues. 

i would say this to you: "Is it worth it?"

What about self-Publishing? if PSHome is coming to PS4 and allowing Self-Publishing. like PS4 allows Indie Developers to self-Publishs it? I just sayin' bro

photo AL2009manBanner2013_zpsd80ecc86.png
Message 32 of 116 (384 Views)
Welcoming Committee
3674 posts

Jul 3, 2013

Tempest_Fire wrote:

The SCEA QA team informed me that they identified a few issues in the build that they felt negatively impacted the user experience.  For that reason they held off the publish of the event in SCEA.  They did not offer an ETA for resoultion of these issues.

Here you are once again feeding the community **bleep** by the spoonful.  

Quod dignum sit facere, dignum est farcere bene
#Live the game
Message 33 of 116 (375 Views)
Last Guardian
11615 posts

Jul 3, 2013

SeraphimArietta wrote:

Joanna_Dark_ wrote:

SeraphimArietta wrote:

Joanna_Dark_ wrote:

SeraphimArietta wrote:

Tsunade, I feel for you, since Granzella does not keep promises because annoying fans hounding them, as the rest of us get our hopes dashed by these two annoying parties on Twitter.

Give it a rest Sera. It has nothing to do with the fans. If GZ doesn't keep it's promises it's on them and not the fans. Stop blaming the community for trying to get information about events they'd like to see or content for that matter.

Tempest and Granzella both have confirmed we're getting this and one has to wonder what is up with SCEA for delaying it so long. The community deserves an explaination. 

Oh, I'm sorry. Are you mad because your one of the people who harasses Granzella and inforns us the games and items are coming for years, only to have our hopes dashed by you?

Don't get pissy at me because of your temper tantrum of not getting Granzella items that you want.

I don't harrass them and I'm not having a temper tantrum. I ask them for informtaion just like other members of the community here. I'm not getting pissy with you but STOP BLAMING THE COMMUNITY. It's pretty easy if you want to blame someone blame the developer. 

We ask developers like Lockwood, nDreams, Atom and others all the time about their content. They give straight forward answers to questions posed. It's what all developes should be doing.

And if we get a terrible and buggy version of this game? The angry NA community will not be just mad at the developers, they will be furious at you and other Granzella fans for this mess. :smileyindifferent:

I WILL SAY THAT TO EVERYONE SO THEY CAN REMEMBER WHAT I SAY. I WILL NOT SAY IT AGAIN

photo AL2009manBanner2013_zpsd80ecc86.png
Message 34 of 116 (369 Views)
PlayStation MVP
4488 posts

Jul 3, 2013

3v22gs.jpg

<

photo evolve_zps9e0e8f3e.jpg

Welcoming Committee   

Message 35 of 116 (345 Views)
PlayStation MVP
3663 posts

Jul 3, 2013

Well this escalated rather quickly. :smileyfrustrated:

Message 36 of 116 (324 Views)
Lombax Warrior
106 posts

Jul 3, 2013

Well we can't get that mad i guess. since EU did not get the Tanabata event maybe this was only ment for Japan? and for the KIKAI f you NA

[IMG]http://i61.photobucket.com/albums/h62/fakirluvahiru/gintama.jpg[/IMG]
Message 37 of 116 (317 Views)
0 Likes
Welcoming Committee
3674 posts

[ Edited ]
Jul 3, 2013

Stay on topic, provide something constructive, give an opinion, any of these work, but to gang up on someone is just unnecessary and derailing the conversation at hand.  Everyone is entitled to express how they feel, Seraphim said something and Joanna gave an angry response which in turned triggered an angry response, That's what happens! .  We don't need to chime in and defend one or the other this is between them and no one else.  

The fact is, the community has been dealing with not getting content and or certain events for some time now.  Its frustrating to say the least and the lack of communication from Sony and or the more informed people is another factor.  So yeah!! Some people may choose to overlook this and that's fine, but for those who choose not to overlook this they should be able to voice their feelings without having to deal with getting criticism and angry responses from our fellow community members for doing so.  

Edit: Quotes removed due to removal of quoted posts

Quod dignum sit facere, dignum est farcere bene
#Live the game
Message 38 of 116 (301 Views)
Fender Bender
2500 posts

Jul 3, 2013

Look at the bright side...

The Kikai event is still something to look forward to, instead of something that will be gone forever in 2 weeks. It was a fun game to play in EU and I know that I look forward to playing again in the future

Some official feedback regarding the plans for the event in NA would be helpful though..

castle3
Message 39 of 116 (250 Views)
0 Likes
Ghost of Sparta
10662 posts

[ Edited ]
Jul 3, 2013
Oh how I love having my posts removed... -_- if I was an MVP I don't think that would happen half the time

Go figure an open argument is left untouched yet petty posts like mine are immediately crucified. Priorities are certainly not straight around here.
New PSN ID for PS4: Redd-Axel

Come check out my Twitch TV channel, will be streaming various PS4 games from time to time http://www.twitch.tv/reddaxel
Message 40 of 116 (246 Views)