Search instead for 
Do you mean 
May 06 2013
By: mwf77 Lombax Warrior 155 posts
Accepted Solution

Needing help locating one item...

[ Edited ]
32 replies 364 views Edited May 6, 2013

ive searched multiple times on Alphazone4 with different descriptive things about this item with no results...

i saw what looked to be a halfshirt that was red and black plaid was tied in the front and had sort of a deep-v look to it...

i PM'd the girl and all she said was VeeMee and i combed veemee multiple times and didnt find it :smileysad: any help would be appreciated

Please use plain text.
Message 1 of 33 (364 Views)
0 Likes
Welcoming Committee
4759 posts

Re: Needing help locating one item...

May 6, 2013
It's from Konami, in the GoGo girls collection if it's the one I'm thinking of :smileyhappy:
Legendary_Vicki's SigLegendary_Vicki   Welcoming Committee v2.0   IamNinjaRabbit

Please use plain text.
Message 2 of 33 (349 Views)
Lombax Warrior
155 posts

May 6, 2013

ty :smileyhappy:

Please use plain text.
Message 3 of 33 (330 Views)
0 Likes
Welcoming Committee
4759 posts

May 6, 2013

I've just been on and took a look for myself. I'm positive though that if it is the shirt I am thinking of then it was Konami in the Go Go girls collection because I have it, but it appears the whole lot of that range has dissapeared. Anyone know if it's been removed??

Legendary_Vicki's SigLegendary_Vicki   Welcoming Committee v2.0   IamNinjaRabbit

Please use plain text.
Message 4 of 33 (321 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
4503 posts

May 6, 2013

Legendary_Vicki wrote:

I've just been on and took a look for myself. I'm positive though that if it is the shirt I am thinking of then it was Konami in the Go Go girls collection because I have it, but it appears the whole lot of that range has dissapeared. Anyone know if it's been removed??

Which region were you checking in that you saw it removed, NA or EU?

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Please use plain text.
Message 5 of 33 (303 Views)
0 Likes
PlayStation MVP
5885 posts

May 6, 2013

ooOHinataOoo wrote:

Legendary_Vicki wrote:

EU doesn't have the Go Go girls clothing line

KANE-FIRE

Twitter  Welcoming Committee [INFO] Dust: An Elysian Tail[INFO] Final Fantasy Type-0 HD[INFO] WWE2K15 [INFO] Resident Evil Revelations 2 [INFO] Resident Evil HD Youtube

Please use plain text.
Message 6 of 33 (298 Views)
0 Likes
Welcoming Committee
4759 posts

May 6, 2013

KANE-FIRE wrote:

ooOHinataOoo wrote:

Legendary_Vicki wrote:

I was talking about NA, but EU does have it too :smileytongue: they just never got the sexy thong lol

Please use plain text.
Message 7 of 33 (289 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
4503 posts

May 6, 2013

Legendary_Vicki wrote:

KANE-FIRE wrote:

ooOHinataOoo wrote:

Legendary_Vicki wrote:

I was talking about NA, but EU does have it too :smileytongue: they just never got the sexy thong lol

Where did you find them in EU, Vicki? I check Threads, Alter Ego, and Konami and they're gone. :womansad:

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Please use plain text.
Message 8 of 33 (280 Views)
0 Likes
PlayStation MVP
29071 posts

May 6, 2013

Legendary_Vicki wrote:

KANE-FIRE wrote:

ooOHinataOoo wrote:

Legendary_Vicki wrote:

Thong? There's more material in a thong! :smileytongue:

Please use plain text.
Message 9 of 33 (278 Views)
Welcoming Committee
4759 posts

May 6, 2013

ooOHinataOoo wrote:

Legendary_Vicki wrote:

KANE-FIRE wrote:

ooOHinataOoo wrote:

Legendary_Vicki wrote:

Where did you find them in EU, Vicki? I check Threads, Alter Ego, and Konami and they're gone. :womansad:

I have a feeling that they're gone altogether if I'm honest. I've hunted up and down because it's bugging me now, and nothing :smileysad:  I don't remember where they were in EU in all honesty as it was a while ago now but they aren't in the AZ4 database or anything.

It's a mystery! :catfrustrated:

....... And yeah Jo haha I know what you mean :smileywink:

Please use plain text.
Message 10 of 33 (273 Views)
0 Likes