May 06 2013
By: juiicy_babi90 First Son 1 posts

Netflix on PlayStation home

6 replies 439 views Edited May 6, 2013
It would be pretty cool if they made a netflix personal space where you could log into your Netflix account on the loot TV and watch movies and TV shows with your friends.. just a suggestion ^_^
Please use plain text.
Message 1 of 7 (439 Views)
PlayStation MVP
28998 posts

Re: Netflix on PlayStation home

[ Edited ]
May 6, 2013

It would be nice to have Netflix on EOD. Maybe one day. Be sure to put it in the Suggestion thread and welcome to the Forum. 

http://community.us.playstation.com/t5/PlayStation-Home/May-2013-Suggestions/td-p/40286941/jump-to/f...

Please use plain text.
Message 2 of 7 (434 Views)
0 Likes
Splicer
43 posts

May 6, 2013
It probably would not work out because Netflix had gotten rid of group video sharing awhile back. You used to be able to do it on the other console.
Please use plain text.
Message 3 of 7 (422 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
728 posts

May 7, 2013

there's another console ???? 

HOMELINGS ROCK!!!!
Please use plain text.
Message 4 of 7 (347 Views)
0 Likes
PlayStation MVP
1156 posts

May 7, 2013
Pretty sure you're joking but incase you aren't, the 360 used to allow you to watch Netflix with a group of friends. That feature was taken away quite some time ago, not sure what the reason was.
Please use plain text.
Message 5 of 7 (330 Views)
0 Likes
PlayStation MVP
1897 posts

May 7, 2013

juiicy_babi90 wrote:
It would be pretty cool if they made a netflix personal space where you could log into your Netflix account on the loot TV and watch movies and TV shows with your friends.. just a suggestion ^_^
That's definitely an interesting idea, but I'm not sure Netflix would ever be implemented into home, because it would take a lot of work from loot to get licencing from Netflix onto there EOD TV's and unlike Crackle, Netflix isn't free, so only certain users already registered would have access, so it may not work out to well.
Please use plain text.
Message 6 of 7 (307 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
299 posts

May 7, 2013

I think the logistics would be impossible. There is something about liscensing fees for group showings of movies that needs to be considered. I don't know much about it, just that it is expensive, especially for every title in the Netflix streaming catalog. The Crackle movies are from a free service so I figure Crackle somehow got these rights to what they show already.

Please use plain text.
Message 7 of 7 (270 Views)
0 Likes