Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
May 05 2013
By: PinkJulia Wastelander 252 posts

New Home events

47 replies 294 views Edited May 5, 2013
We recently seen a great number of new MVPs being selected, and there was a talk about organizing more events of all kind in Home.

Sadly, after few days things calmed down and i see the usual few nice people organizing things and updating the official threads, but not much talk about new events.

Maybe you could use this thread to throw some ideas, so that MVPs and all the users can think of something fun and new to schedule in Anamri thread.

For example, i would love themed events to chat about certain topics, ps3 games, anything. Or game events, where maybe 2 teams divided in groups could play for some little prizes

Please use plain text.
Message 1 of 48 (294 Views)
Uncharted Territory
1772 posts

Re: New Home events

May 5, 2013
The events are coming soon be patient....
Please use plain text.
Message 2 of 48 (254 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
252 posts

[ Edited ]
May 5, 2013
I am not impatient, i understand it can take time, but this thread was a way to see people ideas and involve them. I am sure you are discussing them a lot in the private mvp forum, but the only thing you see here is silence and since events are for everyone it would be nice to discuss them publically and not only in private (well..except for the ones that you want to be a surprise of course), maybe... but its just my opinion!
Please use plain text.
Message 3 of 48 (235 Views)
PlayStation MVP
29071 posts

May 5, 2013

Mya has started a thread about this but it got buried. You might want to read some of the comments in it Julia! :smileyhappy:

http://community.us.playstation.com/t5/PlayStation-Home/Events-What-Sort-Of-Events-Do-We-Want/td-p/4...

Please use plain text.
Message 4 of 48 (226 Views)
Welcoming Committee
3456 posts

May 5, 2013

I highly doubt there will be any new MVP event.  Bambi-01us is the only one I've even seen have events posted on the forums (as far as MVPs) and I dont think that will change anytime soon, here's the thread 

Community Blog Event! Updating for (2013/5/8)

http://community.us.playstation.com/t5/PlayStation-Home/Community-Blog-Event-Updating-for-2013-5-8/t...

Please use plain text.
Message 5 of 48 (217 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
252 posts

May 5, 2013
Thanks Joanna, i didnt see that thread
Please use plain text.
Message 6 of 48 (199 Views)
0 Likes
PlayStation MVP
29071 posts

May 5, 2013

PinkJulia wrote:
Thanks Joanna, i didnt see that thread

I know more events are coming. I won't speak to one quite yet but I know I'll be helping a fellow MVP with the event. She is leading the event and I'll let her announce the particulars when she is ready.

Please use plain text.
Message 7 of 48 (194 Views)
Fender Bender
2865 posts

May 5, 2013
Nothing's really changed except more people have red tags than white tags now. Still the same amount of events and the same activity from the same camps.

That's not a bad thing really. Everything was fine as it was before after all :smileyhappy:

Jersquall: Any new news on Home on PS4 yet?

Tempest_Fire: There is no new news to share at this time.

Please use plain text.
Message 8 of 48 (188 Views)
Fender Bender
2879 posts

May 5, 2013

I want to see more activities with rewards in the activity center

Thanks Asuka424 for the Signature
Please use plain text.
Message 9 of 48 (168 Views)
Welcoming Committee
4010 posts

May 5, 2013

EdwCarnby wrote:
Nothing's really changed except more people have red tags than white tags now. Still the same amount of events and the same activity from the same camps.

That's not a bad thing really. Everything was fine as it was before after all :smileyhappy:

Fine?! Fine?! ...Why can't we be EXCEPTIONAL!? ... neh... second thought, that sounds like a lot of work. I'm good with fine.:smileytongue:

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Please use plain text.
Message 10 of 48 (162 Views)