Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Jan 26 2013
By: TSFRJ PlayStation MVP 5206 posts

Night time on the Prairie lockwood?

7 replies 283 views Edited Jan 26, 2013

Tim is there any plan on adding a day/night cycle on the prairie? Asmuch as i love high noon a night cycle for it be nice. Maybe every 2 hrs the space cycle through (take 2 hours tocomplete an entire day cycle)?

images.jpg

Message 1 of 8 (283 Views)
Treasure Hunter
3381 posts

Re: Night time on the Prairie lockwood?

Jan 27, 2013

I'm a night person. A night cycle would be welcomed in my book. Btw don't forget the headlights for the horses. We must avoid those head on collisions we might encounter.:womanwink::womanhappy:

=+=Irresponsible kids are raised by irresponsible parents who were once irresponsible kids themselves.The vicious cycle continues.=+=
Message 2 of 8 (210 Views)
Hekseville Citizen
165 posts

Jan 27, 2013
There would be 2 many people trying 2 roll around in the hay at night...jk :smileyvery-happy:
Message 3 of 8 (188 Views)
0 Likes
PlayStation MVP
29231 posts

Jan 27, 2013

Other than Granzella no other developers seem to care for the day/night cycles in public spaces. 

Message 4 of 8 (183 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
2998 posts

[ Edited ]
Jan 27, 2013

A day and night cycle would be awesome in that space. They should also make it so we can go inside that house there. Who's with me when I suggest that they also make a personal space version of the prairie too? 

bobs fed signature
Message 5 of 8 (161 Views)
Treasure Hunter
3381 posts

Jan 27, 2013

I agree. I'm always peeking through the windows when i go there.:womanhappy:

=+=Irresponsible kids are raised by irresponsible parents who were once irresponsible kids themselves.The vicious cycle continues.=+=
Message 6 of 8 (134 Views)
VP of Gaming
26383 posts

Jan 27, 2013

A day/night cycle is always welcome (by me at least). But I would also appreciate some soundeffects Have a rattlesnake coiled (or layed out) in the shade of a tree with the appropriate sound of it's tail...

Having a night cycle would look cool, with a roaring firepit dug into the ground.

The way you play the game is the way you live your life.

Message 7 of 8 (129 Views)
Lombax Warrior
108 posts

Jan 27, 2013

Conrad_Max wrote:

A day/night cycle is always welcome (by me at least). But I would also appreciate some soundeffects Have a rattlesnake coiled (or layed out) in the shade of a tree with the appropriate sound of it's tail...

Having a night cycle would look cool, with a roaring firepit dug into the ground.

I agree, and perhaps some new rewards and couple of new associated subspaces to go along with the day/night cycles. A think the House of Ill Repute and Drop Dead Saloon (with hand-held bottle of redeye reward item) spaces would be big hits.

Message 8 of 8 (118 Views)