Jan 8, 2011

ooooo you guys mentioned that m$ thing lol

Message 41 of 48 (7 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
169 posts

Re: No Tester Rewards

Jan 8, 2011

^ no need to hate... im not one of those people who live by my ps3 24/7 ... i actually have stuff to do and leaving my ps3 afk while im busy doing other things

you_mad.jpg

Message 42 of 48 (7 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1024 posts

Jan 8, 2011

You can view the items at the following link:

http://www.yourplaystationhome.com/pages.php?pageid=2

Message 43 of 48 (7 Views)
0 Likes
Last Guardian
11820 posts

Jan 10, 2011

I got my reward with-about a dis-conneted!

So The only thing that i do is To run...forever, But if you go to bed with your control keep moveing...And tada, you got the reward!

photo AL2009manBanner2013_zpsd80ecc86.png
Message 44 of 48 (7 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1334 posts

Jan 10, 2011

hyperkane wrote:

KarateChampChad wrote:

So, the marathon runs for 4 hours? And everything comes after you watch it through in its entirety? I'm here now in the theater and curious as to if I'll be here a while or not lol

It seemed like 5 hours, but I don't know for sure. I turned my TV back on and it was reaching the end of the 5 hours? One by one, every 15 to 30 seconds a new item would pop-up. That went on for a few minutes. I got exactly what pasufarin listed above.

You should do this with a group of friends or when you sleep or go to work. Glad I was busy with other things. 

Well, confirmed that it takes almost exactly 5 hours or right after the "extra scenes" part begins.  I haven't been able to pick them up yet due to disconnection.  But comments that I caught from the audience are mostly positive. :-)

The viking Helmet of Hope (female) is sweet.  Nicely done.  If I ever get one, I'll be wearing it 'cause it's looking good! ...

Um until when is the season marathon supposed to run?  There's still a lot of people coming to watch in the Theatre overnight. 

Message 45 of 48 (7 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
2040 posts

Jan 10, 2011

JPConway wrote:

4 hours for some rewards.  #Worse part is - some of my friends got the F-13 disconnect - came back in - and started from episode 1.

Even worse is that most of the people who are watching already watched every episode but didn't get the rewards because of a glitch.

It would have been nice if the rewards had been distributed at the beginning of the marathon for people that had watched every previous episode.
Message 46 of 48 (7 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
12 posts

Jan 14, 2011

Sony zombie!

tjaycee
Message 47 of 48 (7 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
337 posts

Jan 14, 2011

I tried posting in the Home Support section about all the trouble I was having just trying to watch episode one and then episode two. For whatever reason, both my attempts to post never took and the gist is what others have experienced, multiple freezes and having to start over. Enough of that.

I had also asked if anyone knew if watching all the episodes via the PSN video download would garner the goods and I can confirm it does not.

Actually I enjoyed watching Tester 2, even if I'm not going to get any of the reward items by spending hour after hour trying to get the glitchy Home site to work. But for those that really would like the reward items, maybe SCEA should get it working properly.

Message 48 of 48 (7 Views)
0 Likes