Reply
Last Guardian
Registered: 05/27/2009
Offline
10394 posts
 

Re: No new content?

May 6, 2013

Xz_-DaFtPuNk-_zX wrote:
You will probably won't hear anything from any kind of British developers until tomorrow. It's Bank Holiday Monday here and so nobody goes to work. nDreams, Lockwood, Jam Games, Atom Republic are all having a good deserved one day rest before work tomorrow. You should start to see things start to appear then if they have anything to show.

Atom Republic is not British. France Developer.

 photo AL2009manBanner2013_zpsd80ecc86.png

 photo AL2009manBanner2013_zpsd80ecc86.png

QUOTE OF THE WEEK: &quotMe love sum animes!" -AL2009man 2014
Please use plain text.
Message 11 of 19 (201 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Welcoming Committee
Registered: 03/02/2013
Online
3915 posts
 

Re: No new content?

May 6, 2013

Xz_-DaFtPuNk-_zX wrote:
You will probably won't hear anything from any kind of British developers until tomorrow. It's Bank Holiday Monday here and so nobody goes to work. nDreams, Lockwood, Jam Games, Atom Republic are all having a good deserved one day rest before work tomorrow. You should start to see things start to appear then if they ha ve anything to show.
What?! A day nobody works?! Never heard of such a thing! Whether I'm working in an E.R., on an ambulance, or in an Urgent Care, they ALWAYS expect me to come in. The nerve of some people, huh? I tell them, "what do you mean your arms off? Don't you know it's a national holiday?!" But they keep bleeding, anyway, so I have to work. Haha
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Please use plain text.
Message 12 of 19 (192 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
PlayStation MVP
Registered: 07/27/2009
Offline
5125 posts
 

Re: No new content?

May 6, 2013
Please use plain text.
Message 13 of 19 (165 Views)
PlayStation MVP
Registered: 05/22/2009
Online
29014 posts
 

Re: No new content?

[ Edited ]
May 6, 2013

These are due in the EU on the 15th and NA on the 29th. Would be nice to have a video.

 

  1. Atom RepublicAtom Republic ‏@AtomRepublic

    The Arrogance dance moves should come out on 15th May in EU... pic.twitter.com/fqm9u7HEKm

     

Please use plain text.
Message 14 of 19 (161 Views)
PlayStation MVP
Registered: 07/31/2011
Online
3604 posts
 

Re: No new content?

May 6, 2013
The 29th? Aww, that's so far away.
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Please use plain text.
Message 15 of 19 (152 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Fender Bender
Registered: 03/01/2010
Online
2772 posts
 

Re: No new content?

May 6, 2013

Sometimes when new content is posted, people start complaining about it. It's kind of like shooting the messenger


Thanks Asuka424 for the Signature
Please use plain text.
Message 16 of 19 (121 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
Registered: 07/04/2011
Offline
6276 posts
 

Re: No new content?

May 6, 2013

LightOfValkyrie wrote:
The 29th? Aww, that's so far away.

It would be nice if EU could get content localized at the same times weekly.

 

Please use plain text.
Message 17 of 19 (115 Views)
PlayStation MVP
Registered: 07/31/2011
Online
3604 posts
 

Re: No new content?

May 6, 2013

xMINDBlIlURx wrote:

LightOfValkyrie wrote:
The 29th? Aww, that's so far away.

It would be nice if EU could get content localized at the same times weekly.

 


Well, maybe I'll get lucky and Konami or some other dev will make the same dance moves.

I remember when Atom came out with the "cowboy" dance moves. Konami one upped them with better animated K-Pop moves. :smileytongue:

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Please use plain text.
Message 18 of 19 (92 Views)
Treasure Hunter
Registered: 07/04/2011
Offline
6276 posts
 

Re: No new content?

[ Edited ]
May 6, 2013

LightOfValkyrie wrote:

xMINDBlIlURx wrote:

LightOfValkyrie wrote:
The 29th? Aww, that's so far away.

It would be nice if EU could get content localized at the same times weekly.

 


Well, maybe I'll get lucky and Konami or some other dev will make the same dance moves.

I remember when Atom came out with the "cowboy" dance moves. Konami one upped them with better animated K-Pop moves. :smileytongue:


Granzella has seem to been able to localize their updates, with all the same content weekly.

I've noticed it the past few times.

Please use plain text.
Message 19 of 19 (76 Views)
Reply
0 Likes