Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
PlayStation MVP
4421 posts

Re: October Suggestions

Oct 14, 2012
It's time for the VIP area in X7 to get some attention! The store and freebies are great but it's time for some more exclusivity to be put in VIP to make it useable and worth the extra cost of entrance. There should be games like in EU playstation plus lounge with FANTASTIC rewards and a VIP area only sale kiosk with more FANTASTIC items for sale only available there and nothing recycled. ^^
Message 111 of 224 (382 Views)
Welcoming Committee
9380 posts

Oct 14, 2012
Dont recycle previous Christmas content. Keep the past the past and lets have brand new spaces, games and rewards please. :smileyhappy:
Support Forums
Message 112 of 224 (360 Views)
PlayStation MVP
3042 posts

Oct 14, 2012

smokingpistol wrote:
Dont recycle previous Christmas content. Keep the past the past and lets have brand new spaces, games and rewards please. :smileyhappy:

last years Holiday space was pretty epic, and is going to be pretty hard to top!  :smileywink: 

I'd be ok with them using the same basic space if they changed it up some, hopefully we'll see new quests and rewards. 

Message 113 of 224 (354 Views)
Fender Bender
3241 posts

Oct 14, 2012

Has anyone else noticed that many of the suggestions have been deleted ?

I had two that were Kudo'd by GW, and was one of the first people to reply to this thread and after searching I am missing 3 of my suggestions.

I guess people need to saw the legs off of stuff around here.

Message 114 of 224 (336 Views)
0 Likes
Ghost of Sparta
7724 posts

Oct 14, 2012

ILLUMIN-X wrote:

Has anyone else noticed that many of the suggestions have been deleted ?

I had two that were Kudo'd by GW, and was one of the first people to reply to this thread and after searching I am missing 3 of my suggestions.

I guess people need to saw the legs off of stuff around here.

What were the suggestions Mr X? I'm curious now. Please repost.

Message 115 of 224 (326 Views)
0 Likes
VP of Gaming
26138 posts

[ Edited ]
Oct 20, 2012

Storage

I like being able to store items that are not used as often (or not used at all). Right now I have no problem finding new items, old items and recently used items. We have filters for those. But finding one particular item in Storage is pretty time consuming. I think our Storage should be revamped and updated.

As our Storage is kept on the server, I propose that our items be categorized by Publisher names. In this way, we can go to a Publisher tile rather than scrolling for minutes at a time to find one item.

From the Publisher tile we would go to Brand and then Head, Shirt, Hand, Legs, Feet or Outfits for clothes. Our Furniture and Inventory items can also be broken down by Publisher.

Currently, as more items are added to Storage, it will get harder to find them. This will make things faster and easier. Especially for people who to go into their Browsers while in a crowded annd busy public space. And for people who are in a hurry.

The way you play the game is the way you live your life.

Message 116 of 224 (290 Views)
Hekseville Citizen
320 posts

Oct 14, 2012

How About Briniging Back  Fight Night Space. That Space was Goood place Along with CP.  I Would Like to See those 2 placec Come Back,  How about Giving Mall a new Look WITH New Stores. Even Make a NEW Christmas Place for All Year Around Like Conrad Suggested. I Will like to see that

Message 117 of 224 (289 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
1387 posts

Oct 14, 2012

GOTHIC FANTASY CLOTHING IDEAS

1943568.jpg1242201274.jpgAnne_Stokes_Gothic_Horror.jpgcard_gothic_fairy_sitting_on_bubbles_parker.jpgDark_Fairy_by_tattereddreams.jpgdark-angel.jpgdark-fairy-white-moon.gifDarkPrincess.jpgdark-queen.jpgfairies_4af305c3d1b9e.jpgfairy-gothic-crimson.jpggoth_fairy.jpgGothAnime3.jpgGothic Fairy Wallpapers 1.jpgGothic Fairy Wallpapers 7.jpgGothic Fairy Wallpapers 10.jpgGothic Fairy Wallpapers 12.jpgGothic%20Demon%20Fairy.jpgGothic_Heart_by_dark777fairy.jpggothic-fairies-lost-love.jpgGothicFairy.jpgGothic-Fairy.jpgGothic-Fairy_Light.jpgimmortal-gothic-fairies.jpgJesseGothicGreenFairy.jpgpurple_fairy.jpggothic%20fairy-857664.jpg

If we took just five minutes, to recognize each others beauty, instead of attacking each other for our differences .............
Ellen Page
Message 118 of 224 (283 Views)
Fender Bender
1387 posts

Oct 14, 2012

NEW MAKEUP IDEAS, MAYBE GRANZELLA COULD SELL THESE AS SETS JUST LIKE THEY DO THE EYES.

thCAQ0THLI.jpg

If we took just five minutes, to recognize each others beauty, instead of attacking each other for our differences .............
Ellen Page
Message 119 of 224 (276 Views)
Fender Bender
1387 posts

Oct 14, 2012

HEY HEAVY WATER HOW ABOUT SOMETHING FOR THE FACE? A COUPLE OF THESE WOULD HAVE BEEN GREAT FOR HALLOWEEN!

face-tattoo-girl-5.jpgGothic_MakeUp___09___by_EmaChan.jpggothic_makeup_ideas.jpgthCA5HJLEK.jpgthCA6YYT2R.jpgthCA7650S3.jpgthCAJFK9DT.jpgthCANVK058.jpgthCAQOSGRI.jpgthCASG5GLD.jpgthCAWFBNQA.jpgthCAYJQWNJ.jpgwhite-widow-linnda-rose.jpguntitled-26.jpgthCA8U1UZW.jpgthCA4517P7.jpgthCAEX6YSG.jpgthCARBN5UC.jpg

Ellen Page
Message 120 of 224 (273 Views)