Reply
Mar 28 2013
By: boxer_lady Wastelander 629 posts
Online
Accepted Solution

Orb Runner Exp

15 replies 367 views Edited Mar 28, 2013
Does anyone know how much daily XP you are allowed now...I think it used to be 2,000 per day. Is the other game on the private space still counting toward daily xp?
Message 1 of 16 (367 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Wastelander
Registered: 12/05/2010
Online
629 posts
 

Re: Orb Runner Exp

Mar 28, 2013
It's the Aurora Island Defense game on the personal Aurora Island space.
Message 2 of 16 (350 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
PlayStation MVP
Registered: 05/22/2009
Online
29242 posts
 

Re: Orb Runner Exp

[ Edited ]
Mar 28, 2013

boxer_lady wrote:
It's the Aurora Island Defense game on the personal Aurora Island space.

Yes it is. :smileyhappy:

 

I can't answer the other question however. I'm not sure what that is given I don't use boosters. 

Message 3 of 16 (347 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Welcoming Committee
Registered: 11/12/2010
Online
9485 posts
 

Re: Orb Runner Exp

Mar 28, 2013
The Island Defense game on the Aurora Island apartment still rewards xp. It just isnt showing for people level 100+ at the moment but it is adding to your total.
Support Forums
Message 4 of 16 (334 Views)
Wastelander
Registered: 12/05/2010
Online
629 posts
 

Re: Orb Runner Exp

Mar 28, 2013
Ok thanks Joanna and Smoking!
Message 5 of 16 (329 Views)
Welcoming Committee
Registered: 11/12/2010
Online
9485 posts
 

Re: Orb Runner Exp

Mar 28, 2013
No problem :smileyhappy:
Support Forums
Message 6 of 16 (323 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Sackboy
Registered: 11/15/2011
Offline
395 posts
 

Re: Orb Runner Exp

Mar 28, 2013

smokingpistol wrote:
The Island Defense game on the Aurora Island apartment still rewards xp. It just isnt showing for people level 100+ at the moment but it is adding to your total.

How do you know that the XP is being added to the total?

 

Message 7 of 16 (291 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Welcoming Committee
Registered: 03/02/2013
Online
4054 posts
 

Re: Orb Runner Exp

Mar 28, 2013

anojam wrote:

smokingpistol wrote:
The Island Defense game on the Aurora Island apartment still rewards xp. It just isnt showing for people level 100+ at the moment but it is adding to your total.

How do you know that the XP is being added to the total?

 


I was wondering about this, myself. I'm level 100, but the Island defense game didn't seem to reduce my experience to next level.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Message 8 of 16 (287 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Welcoming Committee
Registered: 11/12/2010
Online
9485 posts
 

Re: Orb Runner Exp

Mar 28, 2013
I was level 102 before playing and after I was 103.
Also, Ndreams Joey mentioned it elsewhere that it is rewarding xp normally just not showing on screen
Support Forums
Message 9 of 16 (285 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Welcoming Committee
Registered: 06/18/2011
Offline
2744 posts
 

Re: Orb Runner Exp

[ Edited ]
Mar 29, 2013

AURORA DEFENSE IS FIXED. IT IS SHOWING XP AND LVL ABOVE 100 NOW.All is well in Aurora. 

Posted Image

 
Message 10 of 16 (231 Views)
Reply
0 Likes