Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Apr 11 2013
By: GlassWalls PlayStation Community Manager 2875 posts

[POLL Feedback Thread] Aqua Mounts

12 replies 598 views Edited Apr 11, 2013

Here's the official comment thread for Aqua Mounts from HellFire Games poll. If you're familiar with the content and voted in the official poll, we welcome your additional feedback.

*First, please go vote in the official Poll in Home General at the bottom right if you are familiar with the content, then leave your comments here. 

Thanks! :smileyhappy:

Message 1 of 13 (598 Views)
0 Likes
Gaming Beast
1464 posts

Re: [POLL Feedback Thread] Aqua Mounts

Apr 11, 2013

Very satisfied. They are a nice large size, are well animated, and have a single max speed instead of the horrendous "hold square" gimmick that most LMOs have.

Only thing that confuses me is the anime eyes on the shark, makes it unrealistic looking. But not a deal breaker by any means. Looking forward to seeing more aquatic creatures in the future!

Message 2 of 13 (592 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
4245 posts

Apr 11, 2013

To cartoonish for my personal liking.  I hope some dev makes outfits (not LMOs) that turn us into different animals with realistic representations, including these types, so that we can use LMOs and active items like the Essences and still be able to transform into different animals.

Because these are just mounts, and are LMOs, you can't use them with the Essences to really swim around.

I know you can use companions when swimming at the Dream Island, but can you use LMOs like these mounts while swimming there, and if so how does it look?

Sony's PlayStation Home updated mission statement...

"Like it never happened"

- Stand for something better than mediocrity and don't disguise it as adequate, when clearly it is far from that to anyone willing to be objective and unbiased. -

Message 3 of 13 (578 Views)
PlayStation MVP
1992 posts

Apr 11, 2013
I voted satisfied

These locomotions are really nice in my opinion, in terms of appearance and functionality, you can tell there was some effort put into them, I can't wait to see more implemented soon.
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Message 4 of 13 (564 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
525 posts

Apr 12, 2013
I voted Very Satisfied. I bought the Grand Orca, or killer whale. It looks weird when used on land, but I like using it in the Dream Island space, or the Underwater Apartment.

I have the Essence of Tides as well. It has two modes. In one mode, it lets us swim, but we cannot use locomotions. In the other mode, it just creates the visual effect of water in the space, with bubbles rising. We can use locomotions in this mode, and the Grand Orca looks amazing this way.

I hope that in the future, more new personal spaces will have water that we can get into, so that we can use this locomotion with them.
Message 5 of 13 (528 Views)
Uncharted Territory
1649 posts

Apr 12, 2013

Too expensive. Locomotions should not be $4.

$3 at most.

Message 6 of 13 (433 Views)
PlayStation MVP
29199 posts

Apr 12, 2013

LunarEmerald wrote:

Too expensive. Locomotions should not be $4.

$3 at most.

I certainly agree and especially with many loco items now hitting the 1.99 and 2.49 price points. 

Message 7 of 13 (300 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
84 posts

Apr 15, 2013

Beautifully done, smooth animation and the water trails are a nice touch.

Message 8 of 13 (133 Views)
0 Likes
MVP Support
3672 posts

Apr 16, 2013

I love them!  Very satisfied!!

Message 9 of 13 (101 Views)
0 Likes
Hellfire Developer
762 posts

Apr 16, 2013

Tarazuma wrote:

Looking forward to seeing more aquatic creatures in the future!

LegoFire wrote:
I can't wait to see more implemented soon.
They're coming sooner than you might think! Here's a preview of the Manta Ray and Hammerhead Shark mounts: http://ow.ly/k7nyS

Like Hellfire Games on Facebook and sign up for our e-mail newsletter for exclusive updates & giveaways!

Message 10 of 13 (84 Views)