Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Uncharted Territory
1772 posts

Re: [POLL Feedback Thread] City of Flowers Penthouse Personal Space

Feb 7, 2013
I love this space and can only see better things to come....my only hiccup is the reward....
Message 11 of 44 (573 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1729 posts

Feb 7, 2013
Very satisfied...
However...
Wish the under tha magique love song from burger joint had been included.
Its an awesome space. Something the community has requested for a long time are real life spaces to make and feel just like home.
This is a great start. Awesome Gz.
All the interaction and all of it. Awesome awesome awesome.
- Restless Dreams.
Message 12 of 44 (562 Views)
Hekseville Citizen
324 posts

Feb 7, 2013

I think it's a really awesome place, even tough the reward doesn't work. And I hope that rest of the devs look on it and use some of the ideas, like the wallpaper change.

Message 13 of 44 (552 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
3 posts

Feb 7, 2013

I am not understanding where to buy the curtains and carpet, but I keep looking... and how do you find the codes for the whispering wind thing???

Message 14 of 44 (528 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1772 posts

Feb 7, 2013
The curtains and carpet are under luxury and the codes are on another thread
Message 15 of 44 (523 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
380 posts

Feb 7, 2013

harmony74 wrote:

I am not understanding where to buy the curtains and carpet, but I keep looking... and how do you find the codes for the whispering wind thing???

See here for the codes.

Message 16 of 44 (518 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
3 posts

Feb 7, 2013

ok i finally found the furniture... everyone was telling me a different spot to look!  but i still don't understand the whispering wind codes

Message 17 of 44 (517 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
3 posts

Feb 7, 2013

got it, thank you so much!! :smileyhappy:

Message 18 of 44 (511 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
2740 posts

Feb 7, 2013

Seeing the price, and knowing Granzella's quality, I bought it without a second thought.

A beautiful apartment, I love the interaction in it, and the installables. Only thing is, it would be nice if we could have the Dream Beds as installables if we've bought them. Never the less, voted Very Satified.

Message 19 of 44 (487 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
2504 posts

[ Edited ]
Feb 8, 2013

I'm very satisfied with the space. The decor could be a little more exciting but the features make up for it, especially at $3.49. It's nice to finally see an apartment with so many customisable options. Sure, you have to pay for some but many are included (diurnal controls, wall and floor choices, music, room lighting). The working shower, towel changing station and nicely detailed outdoor scenery all add to the experience. Granzella did a fine job with this space.

In my opinion, the Paris Penthouse is like the Harbour Studio on steroids. Stand out on the corner of the balcony and you'll see what I mean. It has way more space of course and more features but the spaces are similar in many ways. Neutral walls (with customisable options), lighting controls, hardwood floors, blank-slate rooms. An apartment like this one could easily be the default space in a future incarnation of Home.

Is there anything even distinctively French about the apartment? They could sell new scenery skins and it could easily become the London Penthouse, the New York Penthouse, the Rome Penthouse, the Sydney Penthouse... Of course, that would necessitate multiple furniture layouts because each would deserve its own designing flair. Make it happen Sony and Granzella!

castle3
Message 20 of 44 (478 Views)