Sackboy
406 posts

Re: [POLL Feedback Thread] Home 1.75

[ Edited ]
Feb 16, 2013

Satisfied.I like that downloads are quicker and locomotions seem to be loading a lot faster,too.Exiting wardrobe after changing seems smoother but most of my favorites and regular items were moved to storage and my items in storage were restored.This goes for wardrobe and furniture.I've had to do quite a bit of re-organizing which has been a hassle. The old camera will be missed,I still had uses for it but that's ok.The R1 camera has been giving me trouble in that the zoom feature isn't always available.This is a new problem that I hope is temporary.Plus colors are neat.The hair options have been asked for for a lonnng time.Maybe some free wallpapers for Harbour would have sweetened the deal.

Message 51 of 120 (267 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
1111 posts

Feb 16, 2013

I had about 15 disconnects on Wednesday, one on Thursday, none so far today.

I noticed that my dolphie room loaded super quick, but I have not noticed a speed increase at the few other places I've been.

I'll have to give Home a good workout, before I can failry judge any speed change.

I bought three clothes items before I checked out my Wardrobe. Holy Mackeral ! What a mess the Wardrobe and Storage are in. Actually, it seems that Storage is my Wardrobe now.

Good job on the PS + tag perk, gang. Some people are sporting all sorts of profanity on the side of, and below their names.

The Screen now looks like a recipe book. What was wrong with just the name and status ? btw : No, ya noob pervert, idc if you're sad, That's one of the oldest tricks in the molester book to get a girl to talk to you.

Hello PS + Perks. They might be nice for some, but not for me. Perhaps with the 48 save slots I might have tried  + again, but your unchanging failure to give us more space, and better mangement of our Wardrobe is unacceptable. I used to buy a lot of clothes; used to. So, no $50.00 for PS +, and I no longer spend 50.00  or so a month on clothes.

. . . ya morons . . strike that . . start over  . .

Dear Sony : Why should the average Home consumer, like myself, continue to buy nice items that shove other of my nice items into a Storage Bin that is horrendous to manage ?

Overall, If you fix the problems people are having, especially the one we now have with the Wardrobe (I give up on sony ever fixing the formerly mentioned wardrobe prob), and considering that my Avi has not so far sprouted a third limb ..

Hold on, fix the probs first, then I'll grade your update.

photo Xmas3_1copy_1.jpg
Message 52 of 120 (256 Views)
Ghost of Sparta
7988 posts

[ Edited ]
Feb 16, 2013

Lil_The_Pill wrote:

I had about 15 disconnects on Wednesday, one on Thursday, none so far today.

I noticed that my dolphie room loaded super quick, but I have not noticed a speed increase at the few other places I've been.

I'll have to give Home a good workout, before I can failry judge any speed change.

I bought three clothes items before I checked out my Wardrobe. Holy Mackeral ! What a mess the Wardrobe and Storage are in. Actually, it seems that Storage is my Wardrobe now.

Good job on the PS + tag perk, gang. Some people are sporting all sorts of profanity on the side of, and below their names.

The Screen now looks like a recipe book. What was wrong with just the name and status ? btw : No, ya noob pervert, idc if you're sad, That's one of the oldest tricks in the molester book to get a girl to talk to you.

Hello PS + Perks. They might be nice for some, but not for me. Perhaps with the 48 save slots I might have tried  + again, but your unchanging failure to give us more space, and better mangement of our Wardrobe is unacceptable. I used to buy a lot of clothes; used to. So, no $50.00 for PS +, and I no longer spend 50.00  or so a month on clothes.

. . . ya morons . . strike that . . start over  . .

Dear Sony : Why should the average Home consumer, like myself, continue to buy nice items that shove other of my nice items into a Storage Bin that is horrendous to manage ?

Overall, If you fix the problems people are having, especially the one we now have with the Wardrobe (I give up on sony ever fixing the formerly mentioned wardrobe prob), and considering that my Avi has not so far sprouted a third limb ..

Hold on, fix the probs first, then I'll grade your update.

I share your pain Lil. Apparently we're a couple of the very few folks having these problems. (from http://community.us.playstation.com/t5/PlayStation-Home/NEW-CONTENT-Coming-Feb-20th-2013/m-p/3955850...)

GlassWalls:

"I don't have any concrete info, but I can state that all of these little issues that are bubbling up and affecting a few folks are being monitored and worked on. We know that those who are our core users simply just have collected the most stuff over time, and it obviously affects you guys most. We're very mindful of that and appreciate your patience while we're working on it."

I voted very dissatisfied as I really cannot overlook the disconnects, the wardrobe and furniture storage issues, the inability to go to friends, the stall on trying to "goto" spaces, the lag etc, etc.

Message 53 of 120 (247 Views)
Fender Bender
3330 posts

[ Edited ]
Feb 16, 2013

Neutral. While I like the improvements made, the wardrobe is a sorry mess that's unexcuseable. Also, the constant M-10 Errors are a pain and that doesn't add it any points. The glitches still unfixed is sad but overall, it's a decent update and is not a total and complete failure. But also, the PlayStation Plus features are just a joke.

Everyone should get these feature. Making it just for Plus members is just going to spark controversy and anger. Which I see has already happened.

photo tumblr_ltj7u6nyrU1qetp61o1_500_zpse82365c3.gif
http://auroraterra.deviantart.com/
Message 54 of 120 (240 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1729 posts

Feb 16, 2013
All my inventory gone. Furniture and wardbrobe. It may be in storage and from what i hear its a total mess and a surely a HUUUUUUUGGGGEEEEE HASSSSLE but i aint going in home for awhile but when i come back im hoping all this gets fixed.
- Restless Dreams.
Message 55 of 120 (226 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
3241 posts

[ Edited ]
Feb 16, 2013

I'm more interested in knowing how any of this collected feedback data actually matters ?

I'm a bit confused because its pretty unlikely this update will be rolled back. So is this just a matter of charting and graphing the community's consensus for the next management meeting or a "insert your 1.75 rant here" thread for damage control to keep the forums tidy ?

Message 56 of 120 (221 Views)
Fender Bender
1048 posts

Feb 16, 2013

I voted satisfied although my wardrobe and furniture storage is in a mess.  I'm trying not to freak out!:smileytongue:  I understand that this is a new core update and that there may be problems that comes from it, but hopefully all will be corrected and made right very soon.  As for the hair and makeup colors in the plus I absolutely love it!  The endless amount of colors and shades one can create is wonderful.  hmm... Now if only we ladies could get longer eyelash options too. :smileyvery-happy:woot

Message 57 of 120 (208 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
1415 posts

Feb 16, 2013

Joanna_Dark_ wrote:

Very unhappy with Marketings decision to restrict some of the core update features to PlayStation Plus members only. Franky I feel it's a real slap in the face to those of us who have supported home for years.

Core features should be for everyone and not another version of a lame mansion perk to try and push sales upon those who certainly don't feel the need for Plus related features outside of Home. One can only hope that the Marketing team will rethink this decision. 

I voted very dissatisfied. 

Wow, exactly what was on my mind. Thank you for speaking so eloquently about the issue Joanna, I to, hope that the Marketing team will rethink this decision.

If we took just five minutes, to recognize each others beauty, instead of attacking each other for our differences .............
Ellen Page
Message 58 of 120 (195 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
504 posts

Feb 16, 2013

voted very dissatisfied after friday i have not been back on home and at this point may never buy anything from them anymore. my wardrobe is a big mess that took 2hours to fix just to have all the junk i put back in my storage box fly right back at me. i see some stuff is faster but not so much for me to go :smileyvery-happy:about i'm missing some stuff and i can not get it back {yet} my ps3 crash 3 times and the 3rd time i lost data on a game ty home. it now seems i have less storage space iv got stuck in my room and had to re start iv been DC too many times to count and i'm happy for the ps plus ppl who enjoy there update was 1.75 just to add that? if so i hope sony makes a lot cash/yen on it:smileyfrustrated: Fail update and the first real time iv hate home

photo moka_zps43a8e4a6.jpghttp://playstationhome.jp
Message 59 of 120 (193 Views)
Wastelander
738 posts

Feb 16, 2013

hazu360 wrote:

voted very dissatisfied after friday i have not been back on home and at this point may never buy anything from them anymore. my wardrobe is a big mess that took 2hours to fix just to have all the junk i put back in my storage box fly right back at me. i see some stuff is faster but not so much for me to go :smileyvery-happy:about i'm missing some stuff and i can not get it back {yet} my ps3 crash 3 times and the 3rd time i lost data on a game ty home. it now seems i have less storage space iv got stuck in my room and had to re start iv been DC too many times to count and i'm happy for the ps plus ppl who enjoy there update was 1.75 just to add that? if so i hope sony makes a lot cash/yen on it:smileyfrustrated: Fail update and the first real time iv hate home

On the bright side, at least you can use the money you'll save on English and typing classes.

On-topic, voted satisfied. I've been a day 1, minute 1 member of PS+ as of June 28th, 2010 and was thrilled to know that Home would finally give us a bit more love. The color features are great, I'm glad that we got the full color palette for hair. It would be nice if that also applied for eyes but I figure that would be asking too much. lol

While on the topic of the color palette, it would be nice if we could specify the colors by RGB values (0-255) for a bit more precision. It would've been really awesome if the palette also applied to pop-up colors but hey, beggars can't be choosers. Regardless, it's good to know that more features are being implemented and hopefully there'll be more to come without too long of a wait.

Message 60 of 120 (180 Views)
0 Likes