Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Apr 11 2013
By: GlassWalls PlayStation Community Manager 2875 posts

[POLL Feedback Thread] Shadow Companions

4 replies 493 views Edited Apr 11, 2013

Here's the official comment thread forShadow Companions from nDreams poll. If you're familiar with the content and voted in the official poll, we welcome your additional feedback.

*First, please go vote in the official Poll in Home General at the bottom right if you are familiar with the content, then leave your comments here. 

Thanks! :smileyhappy:

Please use plain text.
Message 1 of 5 (493 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
1266 posts

Re: [POLL Feedback Thread] Shadow Companions

Apr 11, 2013

I voted, I am not familiar with this content, because for something that has virtually no info on it, it should have a video, or a somewhat better description of it.

At least atom republic had a video of their companion showing it off. NDreams has a youtube channel, yet the previews are few and far between.

Previews, and reviews greatly influence my purchases, one of the reasons why I purchase so little. That little fear that it's not something I'd want.

When I go clothes shopping I don't put on a blindfold, and more importantly the stores don't sell them wrapped in black bags. This mystery shopping must stop.

Perish_Song
Please use plain text.
Message 2 of 5 (469 Views)
Lombax Warrior
126 posts

Apr 11, 2013
THEY'RE AWEFUL, 0/10 WOULDN'T EVEN CONSIDER.
im colton_grilus suprise
Please use plain text.
Message 3 of 5 (466 Views)
0 Likes
PlayStation MVP
605 posts

Apr 12, 2013

I thought it was a good concept however it wasn't excuted properly. A issue I noticed is when a person is standing the shadow still  run. When it stop moving I thnk the standing animations could have been better than just claping and rocking.

Honestly I would be cool if it was on the ground (Flat) then pop up and make some scary looking animations or make joke tricks in the air. Below are some conpect that I think would have been cool. 

bunny shadows on the wall.jpg

(Example: The Shadow could morph into animal and make shadows or) 

draft_lens17942521module150166532photo_1305280529shadows_on_the_wall_1.png

(Example : The Shadows could have made a Shadow of various animals or faces).

Please use plain text.
Message 4 of 5 (438 Views)
PlayStation MVP
2974 posts

Apr 14, 2013

No good, other people only see it clapping.  Only owners see it yawn, shake fist and rock dance.

Please use plain text.
Message 5 of 5 (324 Views)
0 Likes