Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Survivor
2633 posts

Re: PS+ Locked Features Are An Insult

Jan 25, 2013

Playstation Home member » From December.28.2008 to current date.!

THE FAZEONES LOUNGE  2014 Home Logo
Please use plain text.
Message 191 of 199 (428 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
280 posts

[ Edited ]
Jan 25, 2013

I basically quit worrying (read: caring) what they do with Home when x7 arrived and long-time users who spent a lot of money on Home but found the mansion and the Exclusives items not to their taste were slapped in the face. But a new user who makes a single $14.99 purchase is considered a more valuable commodity. The logic escapes me. But I guess that's Home logic.

So basically, they can do what they want with it. I will use it until either the last of my long-time friends abandon it (used to be 75+ people on Home on my friend's list at the same time, now down to at most 10 at one time, usually 3 or 4, sometimes as few as just me), it finally dies (which it will, don't anyone kid yourself otherwise), or I just don't feel it's worth my time anymore.

Please use plain text.
Message 192 of 199 (413 Views)
Lombax Warrior
127 posts

Jan 25, 2013
Awesome tag fluff and great TOOL reference.
I never try anything, i just do it, wanna try me?
Please use plain text.
Message 193 of 199 (408 Views)
Lombax Warrior
71 posts

Jan 25, 2013

I would just like to inform everyone that there is in fact a new plus member due to the Home benefits... me. I couldn't resist, it was the final deciding factor for me to get it! That... and LBP2 for free. :smileytongue:

Please use plain text.
Message 194 of 199 (382 Views)
Wastelander
653 posts

[ Edited ]
Jan 25, 2013

artform-fazeone wrote:

A.. Its just good business.. See if the Home employees was hustlers.. Than only one side wins.

How do you figure?  Yes, and they already have.

However, With business minded individuals, Both parties win.!

Because if I give you 20$ and Tim gives you 20$ and you give us each 5$ we all win!

Alot of you can afford a $20 pin.! How i know, you all have the freshes and lastest virtual items.! Every update.!

A bold brush you have, I don't have the freshest items each update. Perhaps you hang around a more affluent crowd then I. \

And guess what.. There is more to come with Playstation plus down the slopes.!

REALLY!  COOL!   I WANNA BUY IT NOW!, Sorry I forgot for a moment I don't care about plus and fell I shouldn't be forced into purchasing it. 

So lets be civilized. If you can't afford one at this moment, its alright.! Just save $20 and pick up your subscription when its good for you.

OR, They could just and bear with me on this far out suggestion....you ready?..Maybe you should sit down....OK here goes; Make the **bleep** core update available for everyone the least of which should be people who've been using home for years and sunk huge dollars into it without forcing an additional purchase of plus.

Also can't wait for the Vip area to be used.! Plus the import of the Playstation plus lounge.!

Me either, I can already smell the wafting odors of arrogance and delusions of grandeur that will be associated with that area. 

Emphasis mine.

Goodbye PSN home, You made the PS3 different, In a good way.

Please use plain text.
Message 195 of 199 (354 Views)
Survivor
2633 posts

Jan 25, 2013

THE FAZEONES LOUNGE  2014 Home Logo
Please use plain text.
Message 196 of 199 (314 Views)
0 Likes
Welcoming Committee
9256 posts

Jan 25, 2013
As a Plus member, nothing about the features interest me. Oh yay a color wheel. Lol my hairs brown. I already have that. What? I can have blue lips now? uhm, yeah, great. When core updates used to come they would handle the main issues facing the service. Now they only open the doors to solicitate gaining more money out of you suckers. Locomotions are great yes dont get me wrong. But it took them YEARS to implement and only did so once the companion well ran dry and Home needed some cash injected into its blood stream. They are aiming higher this time by trying to gain Plus subscrips but in classic fashion miss the mark and the point completely. Yes we wanted Plus integration. No this isnt it. You defenders of this logic please continue destroying every semblance of sanity like Joanna and KCC seem to hint at is reality. I barely have enough fight anymore to protest this crap. Just keep feeding the pigs their slop its time to stop eating at this funny farm.
Support Forums
Please use plain text.
Message 197 of 199 (297 Views)
Uncharted Territory
1343 posts

Jan 25, 2013

nunley33 wrote:
Awesome tag fluff and great TOOL reference.

Thank you. :smileyhappy:

And the Angel of the Lord came unto me, snatching me up from my place of slumber. And took me on high, and higher still until we moved to the spaces betwixt the air itself. And he brought me into a vast farmlands of our own midwest. And as we descended, cries of impending doom rose from the soil. One thousand, nay a million voices full of fear. And terror possessed me then. And I begged, "Angel of the Lord, what are these tortured screams?" And the angel said unto me, "These are the cries of the carrots, the cries of the carrots!“
Please use plain text.
Message 198 of 199 (245 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
364 posts

Jan 25, 2013

artform-fazeone wrote:

waaaw! .... it seem euro plus members are very numerous...

a dedicaced space with (broken) rewards, always EMPTY and NEVER updated (just read the menu is a funy"back to the futur")!

It show us HOW PLUS IS IMPORTANT IN HOME (and how sony don't matter plus member in reality)...WAIT!?

Please use plain text.
Message 199 of 199 (234 Views)