Mar 22 2013
By: sweetthing89 Lombax Warrior 75 posts
Accepted Solution

People who are new to home!

23 replies 487 views Edited Mar 22, 2013
Hey everyone, if you are new to home and are in need of some free rewards, I would be happy to help. I enjoy helping new people find there way in home as log as you are not a perv and are not rude. You must be 18 or older before I will help you. You can message me online at sweetthing89
Please use plain text.
Message 1 of 24 (487 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
4421 posts

Re: People who are new to home!

Mar 22, 2013

sweetthing89 wrote:
Hey everyone, if you are new to home and are in need of some free rewards, I would be happy to help. I enjoy helping new people find there way in home as log as you are not a perv and are not rude. You must be 18 or older before I will help you. You can message me online at sweetthing89

Why does someone have to be eighteen or older for you to help them? Age shouldn't be a problem when it comes to helping someone out.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Please use plain text.
Message 2 of 24 (462 Views)
Lombax Warrior
75 posts

Mar 22, 2013
It's is a problem if they are only wanting a gf on here. Most of the younger people I have met on here are after only that
Please use plain text.
Message 3 of 24 (437 Views)
0 Likes
PlayStation MVP
3604 posts

Mar 22, 2013

sweetthing89 wrote:
It's is a problem if they are only wanting a gf on here. Most of the younger people I have met on here are after only that

Way to generalize everyone under the age of 18.

Please use plain text.
Message 4 of 24 (430 Views)
Lombax Warrior
75 posts

Mar 22, 2013
Why does it matter to you? Quite frankly it's none of your business who I choose to help or don't help. So please leave me be and let me make my own choices without your unwanted comments
Please use plain text.
Message 5 of 24 (423 Views)
PlayStation MVP
980 posts

[ Edited ]
Mar 22, 2013

sweetthing89 wrote:

hi op if you been here as long as most people on here and not saying you havnt  you know that ago doesnt mean anything i been here since dec 11 2008 and see 18-52 years old act like like fools on home. You should never not help sombody based on people ago on home. If somebody repectful comes up and ask a question and can answer it or try to help them that the way i see it. Gve repect to earn repect is the way i was always taught. i hope this helps tc and have fun.

Please use plain text.
Message 6 of 24 (416 Views)
PlayStation MVP
3604 posts

Mar 22, 2013

sweetthing89 wrote:
Why does it matter to you? Quite frankly it's none of your business who I choose to help or don't help. So please leave me be and let me make my own choices without your unwanted comments

It's a public forum. It's everyone's business.

If you wanna help people out, that's great. More power to ya.

But you shouldn't limit said help to people 18 and over just because you ran into a few younger people looking for a mate.

Please use plain text.
Message 7 of 24 (409 Views)
Wastelander
549 posts

Mar 22, 2013

Sorry the "must not be a perv" thing made me laugh xD.

Sadly there are many pervs who may lie and say they aren't one, that are over 18,  just to hang with you. Lol, sorry but it's true. Most pervs will deny they are pervs, haha.

"I am not a perv!!!" ~Dances in front of your avi with head too close to private areas.~ Sigh.

Please use plain text.
Message 8 of 24 (397 Views)
Lombax Warrior
75 posts

Mar 22, 2013
Ok I understand where all of you are coming from. And agree that maybe they way i put that was a little harsh so to enlighten you all. I would be happy to help anyone regardless of age as long as they show respect as i will show respect back, better?
Please use plain text.
Message 9 of 24 (389 Views)
PlayStation MVP
3604 posts

Mar 22, 2013
That would be ideal, yes.
Please use plain text.
Message 10 of 24 (373 Views)