Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Uncharted Territory
1362 posts

Re: PlaySta​tion Home 1.75 Patch Notes

Jan 23, 2013

ipwnzj00 wrote:

I guess nobody will ever be satisfied with what Sony does. That is ultimately what it comes down to.

You can disguise this as a big screw up on their part if you want, but I bet 90% of the people complaining about the colour options never cared about it before this was announced. They just heard you can gain more, but only if you pay, and this somehow surprises you?

If we never paid for home we would all be running around in defaults and ad shirts, so why is the concept of PS+ Subscribers getting more surprising? I think it's good that they're getting more, right now there aren't very many benefits to PS+ on Home.

I say this as somebody who has no intention of subscribing to the service by the way.

Oh, but of course, I don't hate Sony, so I must be a "sheep."

^^ And this is the attitude that I can't stand.

Just so you know, I requested the custom colors feature, when Home was just starting out. In fact, I made more than one reuqest about that. So if I want to be **bleep** off about not being able to use it and give my opinion, after making more than 1 request for the feature, I sure as hell can and will. I actually care about the feature, hence why I would suggest it and I want to be able to use it, without having to cough up $50.

And the Angel of the Lord came unto me, snatching me up from my place of slumber. And took me on high, and higher still until we moved to the spaces betwixt the air itself. And he brought me into a vast farmlands of our own midwest. And as we descended, cries of impending doom rose from the soil. One thousand, nay a million voices full of fear. And terror possessed me then. And I begged, "Angel of the Lord, what are these tortured screams?" And the angel said unto me, "These are the cries of the carrots, the cries of the carrots!“
Message 31 of 189 (376 Views)
Treasure Hunter
4782 posts

Jan 23, 2013

Hypnotic_Inertia wrote:

What will happened to our foreign accounts? Will it be saved along side our North America accounts on the same Sony servers or foreign servers?

That's what I've been wondering about ever since last week when GlassWalls made the announcement about are Home data being moved to the Home servers. I wish GlassWalls will answer this question already. I'm worried about my other accounts.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Message 32 of 189 (492 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
364 posts

Jan 23, 2013

So if we want a complete real home improvement we MUST give sony 50$?

"home is a free service".....wat a BS!

Message 33 of 189 (491 Views)
PlayStation MVP
3169 posts

Jan 23, 2013
I wonder if the extra 24 avatar slots get deleted if you let the PS+ subscription lapse or whether they'll be waiting for you should you decide to renew.
Message 34 of 189 (488 Views)
0 Likes
PlayStation MVP
29231 posts

[ Edited ]
Jan 23, 2013

SORROW-83 wrote:

So if we want a complete real home improvement we MUST give sony 50$?

"home is a free service".....wat a BS!

Get used to it. It appears this is the direction we are headed in. I'm tired of arguing with Home Management relative to issues like this. Core features should be for everyone. This is extremely disappointing and I suspect this is only the start of what is to come.

We've debated this issue ad nauseum in threads like the theater rope and disussions of what real loyalty programs should be about.

One thing I know is that I'm not going to get plus so I'll just have to suck it up and do without these features many of us have been asking for such a long time.

Be prepared for more of the same as time goes by. 

Just very disappointing. It's certainly becoming all about the money and I'm certainly not happy about it. 

Message 35 of 189 (462 Views)
Lombax Warrior
114 posts

Jan 23, 2013

What a surprise. :smileysurprised:

Another money grab stunt. :smileyfrustrated:

Message 36 of 189 (458 Views)
I Only Post Everything
1015 posts

Re: What will happen to our regional accounts with update 1.75?

[ Edited ]
Jan 23, 2013

GlassWalls: "The transfer process will take place when you first install the patch. This process will only occur once per account."

That alone should answer your question.

Message 37 of 189 (402 Views)
Sackboy
364 posts

Jan 23, 2013

same, joanna, as i always boycoted mansion/X7 buisness, i ll boycott this crap and AD NAUSEAM continue to shout my voice against all these mess...

disapointed, yes , angry ? hooo Lord as i never has been since a while.....

Message 38 of 189 (418 Views)
Ghost of Sparta
10662 posts

Jan 23, 2013
I blame the big spenders for the new features that you have to pay for to access. The dev teams learned people will buy ANYTHING, including a Plus subscription just for some hair colors and save slots. :smileyindifferent:
New PSN ID for PS4: Redd-Axel

Come check out my Twitch TV channel, will be streaming various PS4 games from time to time http://www.twitch.tv/reddaxel
Message 39 of 189 (417 Views)
Ghost of Sparta
10662 posts

Re: What will happen to our regional accounts with update 1.75?

Jan 23, 2013
^ Meaning they should be okay, since its an uploading process that happens per each account that you have on your PS3. In that case they should be fine for the most part.
New PSN ID for PS4: Redd-Axel

Come check out my Twitch TV channel, will be streaming various PS4 games from time to time http://www.twitch.tv/reddaxel
Message 40 of 189 (387 Views)
0 Likes