Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Reply
Apr 26 2013
By: Pokemon_Mew_24 MVP Support 936 posts
Offline

PlayStation Home: Central Plaza: Chain Swing by Animal House!!!

[ Edited ]
31 replies 1205 views Edited Sep 10, 2013

Hey, all. I've come up with something neat to make the PlayStation Forums a little fun. I'm going to post all the old Central Plaza music. So, here's the first one! Enjoy! :smileyvery-happy:

MVP Support Banner.jpg


http://us.playstation.com/ps-mvp-program/terms-and-conditions/
Message 1 of 32 (1,205 Views)
Uncharted Territory
Registered: 04/17/2011
Offline
1157 posts
 

Re: PlayStation Home: Central Plaza: Chain Swing by Animal House!!!

[ Edited ]
Apr 26, 2013

I appreciate the effort you're putting into archiving, but you should get the permission of these artists before uploading their work to video streaming websites.

 

It might be better to create a list of tracks that were available in Central Plaza, then add links to both the artists's websites and services where their tracks may be purchased/downloaded.

 

Btw, you're a few years too late:

 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mqwfwKA5QOE

 

 

 

 

 

 

Gamers are the worst f*cking people. ~ Phil Fish

Message 2 of 32 (1,174 Views)
PlayStation MVP
Registered: 12/20/2008
Offline
1507 posts
 

Re: PlayStation Home: Central Plaza: Chain Swing by Animal House!!!

Apr 26, 2013

pie hole smilee.jpg..love it mew..lol..if you build it..they will come...lol

Old Gamers Don't Die... They Re Spawn...
Message 3 of 32 (1,171 Views)
MVP Support
Registered: 03/13/2011
Offline
936 posts
 

Re: PlayStation Home: Central Plaza: Chain Swing by Animal House!!!

Apr 26, 2013

StardustChampion wrote:

I appreciate the effort you're putting into archiving, but you should get the permission of these artists before uploading their work to video streaming websites.

 

It might be better to create a list of tracks that were available in Central Plaza, then add links to both the artists's websites and services where their tracks may be purchased/downloaded.

 

Btw, you're a few years too late:

 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mqwfwKA5QOE

 

 

 

 

 

 


Hmmm... Okay. Thanks for tip. :smileyhappy:

MVP Support Banner.jpg


http://us.playstation.com/ps-mvp-program/terms-and-conditions/
Message 4 of 32 (1,164 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Umbrella Scientist
Registered: 05/27/2009
Online
12148 posts
 

Re: PlayStation Home: Central Plaza: Chain Swing by Animal House!!!

[ Edited ]
Apr 26, 2013

Pro-tip: You can just use this thread for some time. instead of just Posting new threads. (like...Reply for new music each day-ish, but NOT post new threads)

 

BTW is this Home Classic Music Month? Started a bit early?

 photo AL2009manBanner2013_zpsd80ecc86.png
Message 5 of 32 (1,151 Views)
MVP Support
Registered: 07/16/2012
Online
7425 posts
 

Re: PlayStation Home: Central Plaza: Chain Swing by Animal House!!!

Apr 26, 2013

Another old school Central Plaza background music, that's pretty awesome and I'm enjoying it. :smileywink:


Message 6 of 32 (1,143 Views)
MVP Support
Registered: 03/13/2011
Offline
936 posts
 

Re: PlayStation Home: Central Plaza: Chain Swing by Animal House!!!

Apr 26, 2013

al2009man wrote:

Pro-tip: You can just use this thread for some time. instead of just Posting new threads. (like...Reply for new music each day-ish, but NOT post new threads)

 

BTW is this Home Classic Music Month? Started a bit early?


Lol, Al. Maybe. <.<

MVP Support Banner.jpg


http://us.playstation.com/ps-mvp-program/terms-and-conditions/
Message 7 of 32 (1,139 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
MVP Support
Registered: 03/13/2011
Offline
936 posts
 

Re: PlayStation Home: Central Plaza: Chain Swing by Animal House!!!

Apr 26, 2013

boobinz wrote:

pie hole smilee.jpg..love it mew..lol..if you build it..they will come...lol


Indeed, BBinz. :smileywink:

MVP Support Banner.jpg


http://us.playstation.com/ps-mvp-program/terms-and-conditions/
Message 8 of 32 (1,136 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
MVP Support
Registered: 03/13/2011
Offline
936 posts
 

Re: PlayStation Home: Central Plaza: Chain Swing by Animal House!!!

[ Edited ]
Jul 29, 2013

Thanks, Young! :smileyvery-happy:

MVP Support Banner.jpg


http://us.playstation.com/ps-mvp-program/terms-and-conditions/
Message 9 of 32 (1,132 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
PlayStation MVP
Registered: 11/24/2011
Online
1034 posts
 

Re: PlayStation Home: Central Plaza: Chain Swing by Animal House!!!

Apr 26, 2013
I remember that hear that at cp in the music section of cp where you got pick songs to and the next song would play in 3 minutes. Old time and great memorys

Message 10 of 32 (1,119 Views)