Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Uncharted Territory
1607 posts

Re: PlayStation Home Mansion UPDATED

Feb 10, 2011

so there no male suit or there is and they need to fix it?

Follow [twittername here] on Twitter
Message 41 of 48 (340 Views)
0 Likes
Monster Hunter
32 posts

Feb 10, 2011

more problems 1st no male swim suit 2sd the gold winged chimera statue and gold gargoyle statue not showing up in my inventory. and some of my friends are say same thing and some report the gold money tree is not showing.

Message 42 of 48 (340 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
621 posts

Feb 10, 2011

tonydamiani wrote:

I agree whit num 1. No male Swimsuit

The 2nd is impossible. Remenber is another space.

Image Source,Photobucket Uploader Firefox Extension

Tony:

Just found out that you're correct and I'm wrong. And while I HAD BEEN under the impression that the First Floor and Pool are two separate personal spaces, I thought that MAYBE the fact that they're premium spaces had "overcome" the separation. At least that was what was shown in the Magnus Keynes video.

Message 43 of 48 (340 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
621 posts

Feb 10, 2011

hyperkane wrote:

redknight355 wrote:

Is anyone giving tours 4 the pool area?

HCV Infinity Pool Tours

BTW. I hope people realize that combining the 4 separate personal spaces of the Mansion was never "promised" and if it ever happens, it could be as much as a year or two (Just my guess). When/If they do I hope they add doors to other personal spaces so me and my friends can wander from my Harbor Studio to my Neptune Suite to my Summer House, etc. without booting people. That would be in the same massive core update that is needed for melding the different Mansion spaces into one.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
HYPERCANE
- (super hurricane) - "...a system up to the size of N. America"
      *** First EA Sports Black Table - Diamond Bracelet Winner***
Jetsetters - PSHome Thread for Global Swag Scavengers and Event Goers
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Yo Kane!

I realize that the "combination" was never "promised".

However ... if you watch the video of the Pool that was posted in yesterday's Playstation Blog, they show three friends on the other side of the French doors leading to the pool.

The inference that BOTH spaces were "combined" was NOT far-fetched.

Message 44 of 48 (340 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
459 posts

Feb 10, 2011

Another thing that was said in the video yesterday, was that the 'Pool' was going to be at a discounted price for people who already owned the first floor. What is up with that?

Message 45 of 48 (340 Views)
0 Likes
PlayStation MVP
29198 posts

Feb 10, 2011

cajun4life wrote:

Another thing that was said in the video yesterday, was that the 'Pool' was going to be at a discounted price for people who already owned the first floor. What is up with that?

The pricing is 15, 10, 5 and 5 dollars for each of the 4 separate areas to the mansion. Doesn't matter which one you buy first, second and so on. A friend of mine said she paid 9 for the pool. She already has the first floor. I don't know if that was a discount or not but it was supposed to be 10 dollars.

I don't own the spaces so I can't speak from first hand experience.

Message 46 of 48 (340 Views)
First Son
1 posts

Feb 12, 2011

Honestly i think psn is selling things with false advertisement alot lately and seems to b more frequently here on home.The video did say the pool was gone be discounted if u own 1st floor .On the video with the people with the avatars waving from inside the dining room outside while there were avatars at pool area says that you can be at both places at same time instead of having to completely leave space to go to another.what was the purpose of them there and what if i bought the mansion and the pool solely for that reason.is this false advertisement or not? is it because alot of people wont buy it the way that it is now so u use a little illusion to get them to buy and then if/when you change it you get that many more?I am shocked more and more bvy sony lately all the games that cost money seems to lag after every try.I thought wardrobe was sapposed to be faster and smoother WELL ITS SLOWER EACH CATAGORY TAKES 4EVER TO LOAD AND WHEN YOU FINALY DO YOU ARE JUST STUCK THERE UNABLE TO TYPE for a minute or so which i and the rest hate.Bring back the full highlighted name when you go to see a friend in a space instead of the friend icon why did u change?

Sony you love to break stuff just to have something to fix.

Message 47 of 48 (340 Views)
Treasure Hunter
4834 posts

Feb 12, 2011

Joanna_Dark_ wrote:

The pricing is 15, 10, 5 and 5 dollars for each of the 4 separate areas to the mansion. Doesn't matter which one you buy first, second and so on. A friend of mine said she paid 9 for the pool. She already has the first floor. I don't know if that was a discount or not but it was supposed to be 10 dollars.

I don't own the spaces so I can't speak from first hand experience.

What a coincidence. I don't own it either. Like with any (un)real estate, I asked the (un)Realtor a lot of questions and for me it was an obvious choice. This was not a sound investment, not without some major "Home Improvements". I understand why some people found it / these spaces worthy of their purchase and I'm glad you bought something you enjoy. I'm just glad that we all have a choice. 

Message 48 of 48 (340 Views)
0 Likes