Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
PlayStation MVP
6169 posts

Re: PlayStation Home Old Mall Music

Apr 26, 2013

Indeed that music is awesome well it still when i miss it i just go to the japanese mall of playstation home they still have the old mall along with the music

KANE-FIRE

Twitter  Welcoming Committee [INFO] PS4 Firmware 2.00[INFO] Final Fantasy Type-0 HD  [INFO] WWE2K15 [INFO] Resident Evil Revelations 2 [INFO] Resident Evil HD Youtube

Please use plain text.
Message 11 of 17 (187 Views)
MVP Support
6792 posts

Apr 26, 2013

Awesome soundtrack of the old PS Home mall. It sounds pretty relaxing compared to the Hub.

Please use plain text.
Message 12 of 17 (176 Views)
Wastelander
539 posts

Apr 26, 2013

the music was great & it was a much different home then. the items were mainly geared to males & there were no weekly updates like there is now. it was the dark ages but it had some bright areas. events were better & the original XI experience was the best thing iv ever experienced on home. the central plaza had the bitds chirping & connected to many areas including harbour studio. now we have these poor environments , removal of game content , no visible moderation & sony & the devs are barely around ( kina excluding hellfire & ndreams ) is what causes people to leave , not exploits

Image and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPic
Please use plain text.
Message 13 of 17 (166 Views)
Wastelander
531 posts

Apr 26, 2013

I wasn't on Home when that was the music they played in the mall. But too bad they changed it because it sure sounds a lot better than the crap they play there now. I swear the music is so terrible I have to mute my tv everytime I go there.

Please use plain text.
Message 14 of 17 (159 Views)
PlayStation MVP
900 posts

Apr 26, 2013

KANE-FIRE wrote:

Indeed that music is awesome well it still when i miss it i just go to the japanese mall of playstation home they still have the old mall along with the music

Yeah, I have to go on Japanese PlayStation Home to listen to the Old Mall Music. :smileysad:

mew
Please use plain text.
Message 15 of 17 (151 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
256 posts

Re: PlayStation Home: Old Mall Music

Apr 26, 2013

Does anybody know who wrote the music tracks for old Central Plaza and the Mall? Shazam does not know it...

Please use plain text.
Message 16 of 17 (140 Views)
0 Likes
PlayStation MVP
900 posts

Re: PlayStation Home: Old Mall Music

Apr 26, 2013

HotChick955 wrote:

Does anybody know who wrote the music tracks for old Central Plaza and the Mall? Shazam does not know it...

There's a bunch on YouTube. Search up PlayStation Home: Central Plaza music. Then, search the song and it'll have the artist's name. :smileywink:

mew
Please use plain text.
Message 17 of 17 (134 Views)
0 Likes