Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Hekseville Citizen
254 posts

Re: PS Home Blog - April 10th, 2013

[ Edited ]
Apr 11, 2013

Jason1802128 wrote:

Just one question, Where is this and when can I get it lol.  It looks like a soccer stadium and I love me some personal spaces 8)

Mystery space

Someone said it was used for the settings in the April Fools Japanese website. Could be something coming up in the future, or could just be for PV purpose just like some previous videos they used before. 

Please use plain text.
Message 11 of 22 (293 Views)
0 Likes
PlayStation Community Manager
2875 posts

Apr 11, 2013

Jason1802128 wrote: 

I don't often reply to my own post but I'm wondering what did you edit with the last post Glasswalls.  I'm intrigued lol

I misclicked, and didn't edit anything. Sorry! I meant to click the Reply button, but I'm so used to editing my own posts to update things with new info, and force of habit made me. 

Please use plain text.
Message 12 of 22 (276 Views)
0 Likes
PlayStation Community Manager
2875 posts

Apr 11, 2013

GenomeGirl_33 wrote:

Any word on what happened to the veemee MyGym private space. Only thing i was looking forward to this week but sadly it was  discarded from the "Coming this week" thread at the last min.

VEEMEE wanted to verify a few things before releasing them here. It's as simple as that, and it's currently scheduled to release here next week. 

Please use plain text.
Message 13 of 22 (275 Views)
Wastelander
603 posts

Apr 11, 2013

GlassWalls wrote:

GenomeGirl_33 wrote:

Any word on what happened to the veemee MyGym private space. Only thing i was looking forward to this week but sadly it was  discarded from the "Coming this week" thread at the last min.

VEEMEE wanted to verify a few things before releasing them here. It's as simple as that, and it's currently scheduled to release here next week. 

Thanks, ugh the wait, THE WAIT! :womanvery-happy:

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Please use plain text.
Message 14 of 22 (264 Views)
0 Likes
Survivor
2633 posts

Re: PlayStation Home Update: Grow Home + Cherry Blossoms

[ Edited ]
Apr 11, 2013

Cool... That lock a doodle looks like it will be a hot one.!

THE FAZEONES LOUNGE  2014 Home Logo
Please use plain text.
Message 15 of 22 (243 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
1058 posts

Apr 11, 2013

I was wondering why today's Home update or even the 1.80 patch wasn't covered on the PlayStation Blog, but as long as we continue to get updated on what's new here on the forums, I don't mind! And if we get the news faster here than on the PS Blog, even better!

Please use plain text.
Message 16 of 22 (242 Views)
Lombax Warrior
136 posts

Apr 11, 2013

i can't wait to see what the growing plants look like. 

Please use plain text.
Message 17 of 22 (222 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
1266 posts

Apr 11, 2013

Jason1802128 wrote:

Just one question, Where is this and when can I get it lol.  It looks like a soccer stadium and I love me some personal spaces 8)

Mystery space

They always tease something in their videos.

Like:

In the poncho video, there is a forest, that has also been featured in the overalls, and safari videos, and even as an earlier teaser that included dinosaurs.

In this video what is this personal space (?) with the hardwood floors?

What is the public space (?) in this video with the wood railing?

How about the space near the waterfall in this recent video?

Perish_Song
Please use plain text.
Message 18 of 22 (156 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
797 posts

Apr 11, 2013

Perish_Song wrote:

They always tease something in their videos.

Like:

In the poncho video, there is a forest, that has also been featured in the overalls, and safari videos, and even as an earlier teaser that included dinosaurs.

In this video what is this personal space (?) with the hardwood floors?

What is the public space (?) in this video with the wood railing?

How about the space near the waterfall in this recent video?

GZ teased the safari/forest space since Dec of 2011. Been questioned through twitter several times from many people and their response was that it's only used for their videos. Whether you take their word is up to you. (I always go 50/50 on their word. Half of the times it comes true, half of the times it doesn't.)

The hardwood floor and the wood railing comes from the GZ burger personal space. It's been out since last year.

I'm not sure on the waterfall your saying. Is it the one at 0:38? If so, that's from peakvox. That lounge is already out in JP.

Please use plain text.
Message 19 of 22 (143 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
1266 posts

Apr 11, 2013

nagon111 wrote:

GZ teased the safari/forest space since Dec of 2011. Been questioned through twitter several times from many people and their response was that it's only used for their videos. Whether you take their word is up to you. (I always go 50/50 on their word. Half of the times it comes true, half of the times it doesn't.)

The hardwood floor and the wood railing comes from the GZ burger personal space. It's been out since last year.

I'm not sure on the waterfall your saying. Is it the one at 0:38? If so, that's from peakvox. That lounge is already out in JP.

OK thanks. Never been to GZ burger, and peakvox? No wonder it didn't look familiar.:smileylol:

Perish_Song
Please use plain text.
Message 20 of 22 (140 Views)
0 Likes