Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Reply
First Son
Registered: 07/02/2012
Offline
14 posts
 

Re: Playstation Home Community Adults

Jul 20, 2012

You can join Psn Players which accepts older players contact snoopybunny12 for an invite.

Message 21 of 32 (245 Views)
Lombax Warrior
Registered: 07/18/2012
Offline
171 posts
 

Re: Playstation Home Community Adults

Jul 20, 2012

Some kids have the ability to respect others, and some teens discuss a variety of intellectual subjects.

 

Some adults haven't learned to grow up and still choose to act immature, argure, fight.

 

Some of these people are overshadowed by the many who try to fit the stereotypes.

 

Everyone is different, and can act as he/she chooses. 

Message 22 of 32 (237 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
Registered: 12/01/2011
Offline
1398 posts
 

Re: Playstation Home Community Adults

Jul 20, 2012
I also am a grown up gamer xD
I have many friends who are great converstionalists.
Please send me a FR and ill be happy to add you and take you around a little. I dont have all the spaces but I do have 70 something of them and would love to meet / chat with you.
Message 23 of 32 (231 Views)
Fender Bender
Registered: 07/19/2012
Offline
2992 posts
 

Re: Playstation Home Community Adults

[ Edited ]
Jul 21, 2012

Thanks MrFirstPlayer! I'd love to make a new friend on Home and see some of those personal spaces. I have about 10 now myself but theres still lots more that I'd be curious to see. I'll add you as a friend on here and I'll be sure to add you the next time Im on the PS3. It wont be until tomorrow or later but I'll be sure to do it as soon as I get on again. :manhappy:

bobs fed signature
Message 24 of 32 (205 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
First Son
Registered: 01/10/2013
Offline
2 posts
 

Re: Playstation Home Community Adults

Apr 27, 2013

I agree with you in regards to well written plots. Soul Reaver is still one of my all time favorites in regards to a compelling story. That series was amazing!!! Plot twists galore.

 

Message 25 of 32 (156 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Welcoming Committee
Registered: 01/17/2012
Offline
3706 posts
 

Re: Playstation Home Community Adults

Apr 27, 2013

Bambi-01us wrote:

     Hello, Bobsfed!

 

     I can see you don't post much, and that is perfectly fine.  I would just like to take the time to say welcome to the home forums!  If you're new to home, you're welcome there also.  You're welcome everywhere on these forums. 

 


Uncharted Territory
 
Posts: 1,567
Registered: ‎07-19-2012
 
1,567 post is considered new 0_0?  Then Im still a baby too :womanwink:
 

 

Quod dignum sit facere, dignum est farcere bene
#Live the game
Message 26 of 32 (143 Views)
PlayStation MVP
Registered: 12/28/2011
Offline
1993 posts
 

Re: Playstation Home Community Adults

Apr 27, 2013

TSUNADE1224 wrote:

Bambi-01us wrote:

     Hello, Bobsfed!

 

     I can see you don't post much, and that is perfectly fine.  I would just like to take the time to say welcome to the home forums!  If you're new to home, you're welcome there also.  You're welcome everywhere on these forums. 

 


Uncharted Territory
 
Posts: 1,567
Registered: ‎07-19-2012
 
1,567 post is considered new 0_0?  Then Im still a baby too :womanwink:
 

 


Well this is an older thread, that comment was from about ten months ago, so he may have been a newer forum user then.
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Message 27 of 32 (134 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
Registered: 02/11/2010
Offline
5381 posts
 

Re: Playstation Home Community Adults

Apr 27, 2013

Yes, they  should focus more on the older women in gaming.  Its sad they focus on the 420 people more than anything.  

 

Remember that Gamestop commercial  ?  The teenager couldn't buy his game, because he was smoking too much dope.  

Message 28 of 32 (89 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Welcoming Committee
Registered: 01/17/2012
Offline
3706 posts
 

Re: Playstation Home Community Adults

Apr 27, 2013

LegoFire wrote:

TSUNADE1224 wrote:

Bambi-01us wrote:

     Hello, Bobsfed!

 

     I can see you don't post much, and that is perfectly fine.  I would just like to take the time to say welcome to the home forums!  If you're new to home, you're welcome there also.  You're welcome everywhere on these forums. 

 


Uncharted Territory
 
Posts: 1,567
Registered: ‎07-19-2012
 
1,567 post is considered new 0_0?  Then Im still a baby too :womanwink:
 

 


Well this is an older thread, that comment was from about ten months ago, so he may have been a newer forum user then.

Awww does that mean im not a baby?  Shoot!

Quod dignum sit facere, dignum est farcere bene
#Live the game
Message 29 of 32 (74 Views)
PlayStation MVP
Registered: 12/28/2011
Offline
1993 posts
 

Re: Playstation Home Community Adults

Apr 28, 2013

TSUNADE1224 wrote:

LegoFire wrote:

TSUNADE1224 wrote:

Bambi-01us wrote:

     Hello, Bobsfed!

 

     I can see you don't post much, and that is perfectly fine.  I would just like to take the time to say welcome to the home forums!  If you're new to home, you're welcome there also.  You're welcome everywhere on these forums. 

 


Uncharted Territory
 
Posts: 1,567
Registered: ‎07-19-2012
 
1,567 post is considered new 0_0?  Then Im still a baby too :womanwink:
 

 


Well this is an older thread, that comment was from about ten months ago, so he may have been a newer forum user then.

Awww does that mean im not a baby?  Shoot!


Unfortunately, that may be the case, maybe ask Bambi now if you are or not. :cattongue:
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Message 30 of 32 (55 Views)
Reply
0 Likes