Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
First Son
19 posts

Re: Playstation Home update

Feb 13, 2013
Lol I don't get an allowance... I have a job, but money has to go to those annoying bills. The one reason I got ps3 was because its free. -_-
Please use plain text.
Message 11 of 55 (273 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
639 posts

Feb 13, 2013

I'll start by saying yes, for Plus users to have that option only is unfair, since Plus is not just for Home. I'm sure lots of Plus users don't even use Home. A lot of Home users use Home more than games, so they should be able to access these features as well, even for a small fee. But we shouldn't be forced to buy/rent stuff we won't use just to get some features for Home.

The x7/mansion etc requirements are fair in my book, because they are for Home users only. I compare this to In real life, if you see someone with a Ferrari, does that mean they must give up that car because I cannot afford one? It is not likely I will ever own a Ferrari but that doesn't mean someone who can afford one can't.

However, we should be able to directly buy things we want. Buying things we don't want or need to get other things we want isn't right. Should I have to buy a gross sandwich that I don't like just to have a coffee for a low price? No, but there's the option of buying the coffee seperate. Atleast there's the choice.

Please use plain text.
Message 12 of 55 (264 Views)
First Son
19 posts

Feb 13, 2013
I don't mind the X7 thing... The club I boring anyway xD plus gets free games, extra discounts, and now home perks. -_- Its becoming ridiculous
Please use plain text.
Message 13 of 55 (253 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
1051 posts

Feb 13, 2013

Akatsuki_Kitomi wrote:
I don't mind the X7 thing... The club I boring anyway xD plus gets free games, extra discounts, and now home perks. -_- Its becoming ridiculous

FREE GAMES LOL What free games? I Paid $50, and I did it b/c i was goin to get gravity rush for $40 so paid an extra $10 just to get plus instead and got Gravity Rush w/it for a 15month rental...Its isnt free

Astrocytoma can ruin my life but it can't break my spirit...Ghost minded and in the Shadows. Don't get it? yeah thats because it isn't normal.
Please use plain text.
Message 14 of 55 (233 Views)
0 Likes
Ghost of Sparta
16259 posts

Feb 13, 2013

Akatsuki_Kitomi wrote:
Lol I don't get an allowance... I have a job, but money has to go to those annoying bills. The one reason I got ps3 was because its free. -_-

your ps3 was free? fyi both the psn and home are free...

Please use plain text.
Message 15 of 55 (232 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
2489 posts

Feb 13, 2013
I'd probably be willing to pay for the hair and make-up colour options. That said, I will not invest in a Plus subscription to have them as I have no further use for it. I'm sure that I will continue to get by with the default colours. The current policy is only costing Sony a purchase on my account.
castle3
Please use plain text.
Message 16 of 55 (220 Views)
First Son
19 posts

Feb 13, 2013
Winter, they have gotten Darksiders, Infamous 2, Virtuafighter 5, etc. were free. Along with a lot more
Please use plain text.
Message 17 of 55 (219 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
19 posts

Feb 13, 2013
Harley7, I meant home an crap xD I need to be more specific -_-
Please use plain text.
Message 18 of 55 (217 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
1051 posts

Feb 13, 2013

Akatsuki_Kitomi wrote:
Winter, they have gotten Darksiders, Infamous 2, Virtuafighter 5, etc. were free. Along with a lot more

What are you talking about? Its $50 to rent those games for a year. You dont get them free.

Astrocytoma can ruin my life but it can't break my spirit...Ghost minded and in the Shadows. Don't get it? yeah thats because it isn't normal.
Please use plain text.
Message 19 of 55 (207 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
19 posts

Feb 13, 2013
Several friends of mine have gotten free games for havin plus. It's not just renting, deary. They get free games
Please use plain text.
Message 20 of 55 (200 Views)
0 Likes