Reply
PlayStation MVP
Registered: 05/22/2009
Online
29262 posts
 

Re: Playstation Plus Subscribers Should Get Extra Home Features

Jun 30, 2010

 


SpyDudeFX wrote:
Maybe a PS Home Premium annual subscription service could deliver on that? Offering access to spaces before the public, maybe even some exclusive features too. It could be a good way for Home to subsidize development costs. I think a lot of people would want that.

 

Please no suscription service for home. Don't even suggest it. Home makes tons of money. It should be self supporting by a mile. Enough already with two levels of service and two groups of users.

Message 51 of 58 (7 Views)
Wastelander
Registered: 01/23/2009
Offline
658 posts
 

Re: Playstation Plus Subscribers Should Get Extra Home Features

Jun 30, 2010

 


Joanna_Dark_ wrote:

 


SpyDudeFX wrote:
Maybe a PS Home Premium annual subscription service could deliver on that? Offering access to spaces before the public, maybe even some exclusive features too. It could be a good way for Home to subsidize development costs. I think a lot of people would want that.

 

Please no suscription service for home. Don't even suggest it. Home makes tons of money. It should be self supporting by a mile. Enough already with two levels of service and two groups of users.


Iv'e never agreed with someone more then I do with you right now Joh, You deserve 50 kudos for that.

 

Goodbye PSN home, You made the PS3 different, In a good way.

Message 52 of 58 (7 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
Registered: 02/14/2009
Online
5621 posts
 

Re: Playstation Plus Subscribers Should Get Extra Home Features

Jun 30, 2010

Yeah just leave PStore+ as it is...stuff for gaming. PSHome is good enough, I really dont think we NEED discounts on clothing items that are like worth 50c to 1$ :smileytongue:

The Flying Grayson, Nightwing, Robin, They were about more than fight moves. They were about inspiration, comfort, trust, family. I gave that up to become a spy. a Spider man; A Tsuchigumo. I have changed.
But I'll Always be D. Grayson

N52 Grayson 6

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Message 53 of 58 (7 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
PlayStation MVP
Registered: 05/22/2009
Online
29262 posts
 

Re: Playstation Plus Subscribers Should Get Extra Home Features

Jun 30, 2010

 


Angry_Santa wrote:

 


Joanna_Dark_ wrote:

 


SpyDudeFX wrote:
Maybe a PS Home Premium annual subscription service could deliver on that? Offering access to spaces before the public, maybe even some exclusive features too. It could be a good way for Home to subsidize development costs. I think a lot of people would want that.

 

Please no suscription service for home. Don't even suggest it. Home makes tons of money. It should be self supporting by a mile. Enough already with two levels of service and two groups of users.


Iv'e never agreed with someone more then I do with you right now Joh, You deserve 50 kudos for that.

 


Well I will tell you I love this service as many of you might suspect. The day they introduce a pay suscription for home is the day I delete the application from my XMB. Home is free, it was touted to be free, and it should remain free. Home will make tons of money for Sony. I'm sure they know that by now.

 

Message 54 of 58 (7 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Survivor
Registered: 11/29/2008
Online
2640 posts
 

Re: Playstation Plus Subscribers Should Get Extra Home Features

Jun 30, 2010

They should at least throw in a personal space and a few virtual items for Home to those who bought a PS Plus subscription.  

Message 55 of 58 (7 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
PlayStation MVP
Registered: 05/07/2009
Offline
6165 posts
 

Re: Playstation Plus Subscribers Should Get Extra Home Features

Jun 30, 2010

 


PaperCarrier wrote:

They should at least throw in a personal space and a few virtual items for Home to those who bought a PS Plus subscription.  


Youre getting Demos and Beta's and Add ons delivered right to your PS3 - The Add ons alone for Fallout 3 are $10 a piece and there are four Fallout3 Add ons that come out to $40 - maybe they should have just called it Qore Plus

 


BannerFans.com
Message 56 of 58 (7 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
PlayStation MVP
Registered: 07/15/2008
Online
4784 posts
 

Re: Playstation Plus Subscribers Should Get Extra Home Features

Jun 30, 2010

Joanna_Dark_ wrote:

 

Please no suscription service for home. Don't even suggest it. Home makes tons of money. It should be self supporting by a mile. Enough already with two levels of service and two groups of users.


I wasn't suggesting one besides I am sure they have considered multiple avenues for revenue, including a subscription idea. I don't know Home's financial data therefore couldn't say anything about it. And the two tiers pretty much already exist, people that buy and those that don't. Home is free, will remain free, and these add-ons are optional. I wouldn't quit Home because of it.

Message 57 of 58 (7 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
PlayStation MVP
Registered: 12/22/2008
Offline
3512 posts
 

Re: Playstation Plus Subscribers Should Get Extra Home Features

Jun 30, 2010

We read and hear about the PSN all over Home...Why not the other way around. At least they have a starter pack for those who have not used Home or felt strange paying for Virtuals...

 

I bought the 3 months today to try it out.The Collision Theme(which is mainly why I bought it..It is exclusive to plus) that I just new would be cool...Is not even dynamic.I could have made it myself.Whats that about? I would love to see an Playstation Plus apt made available only obtainable through the network.Also some better themes...Reason?

if you are spending money in Home and have the plus service also......I do think you should have something available that non plus users cant get unless they too put up the money.It needs to work both ways.

Even comcast cable has a package that if you have all 3 of their services,its discounted.

 

Yea,would have been nice to have that subscription discounted for those who have spent at least 100 dollars in one years time on Home.

 

What I am reading here are scared people who think if its tied with Home, they will charge for it eventually.

Also,would highly suggest sending a thank you note out to those who subscribe...not just a receipt.

The people I know are subscribing because they feel they dont wanna miss anything...Not because of those games they offer on the network.Trust me...if I want Infamous..I would get it on disk.

Message 58 of 58 (7 Views)
Reply
0 Likes