Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Jun 06 2013
By: KingJoker33 Lombax Warrior 105 posts

Pottermore 2 Remove Answers

7 replies 195 views Edited Jun 6, 2013

We all want to know why was this update removed? Yes it could have been better, but all in all, it was fun, something we never thought we would see on home, and it brought people together.

If anyone can inform the public why this update was remove that would be amazing, even if you can't but can tell us if we should see this update return in the near future.

Thanks,

KingJoker33

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Please use plain text.
Message 1 of 8 (195 Views)
0 Likes
PlayStation MVP
5125 posts

Re: Pottermore 2 Remove Answers

[ Edited ]
Jun 6, 2013

It might have something to do with this.. or it was probably removed by mistake.

This is what it says in the HK message of the day.

BMCk2xTCEAAaj1P.jpg-large.jpg

Please use plain text.
Message 2 of 8 (182 Views)
Lombax Warrior
105 posts

Jun 6, 2013

Ok this is something thank you for finding this and posting this!!

If this was done by mistake I don't see how that would be possible seeing as they removed 6 spaces in different servers.

I just hope to see an explanation on if there were problems, at least we can know something is being worked on.

Please use plain text.
Message 3 of 8 (171 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
224 posts

Jun 6, 2013
EVERYONE that I know that uses the Pottermore spaces flipped out when they saw the shortened Navigator list. There better be a reason posted soon, or more people will start screaming since oh you know.... It's still listed at the top of the NA Message Of The Day window -_-;;; If they take off the space, the message shouldn't be there period.

Plus, I was in the Great Hall, and Charms last night, laaaate last night and both were working perfectly fine. :-/ I want my Common Room back, dark space and all. I'd also like working CHAT in Hogsmeade House, but one can only expect so many miracles.
Please use plain text.
Message 4 of 8 (157 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
105 posts

Jun 6, 2013

Thank you Sasha, I've talked to over 20 people today who use Pottermore frequenly on Home and they are not happy, and we really just want our space back.

I just started to LOVE our common room as well.

Please use plain text.
Message 5 of 8 (152 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
224 posts

Jun 6, 2013
Lol oh my god, I am clearly tired right now. I didn't even realize it was you that posted this King XD Lol I want our Slytherin dungeon back.
Please use plain text.
Message 6 of 8 (145 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
229 posts

Jun 6, 2013

when the update first launched Home at about 7 this morning, i noticed the pottermore spaces were gone and asked why, all the replies were told to me like this "there were a few glitches in the houses and great hall" People assumed they took them off the main page to work on them, however you can still go to them if you have the spaces saved, so it's not a total loss.

I WOULD like to see some information about the updates, and why  there aren't more places to go, when Ollivanders will open, etc.

Please use plain text.
Message 7 of 8 (141 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
224 posts

Jun 6, 2013
:-/ Not sure I saved them really since it was just as easy to use the main Common Rooms button.
Please use plain text.
Message 8 of 8 (131 Views)
0 Likes