May 07 2013
By: MiiTy-- Hekseville Citizen 296 posts

QUESTION ON WARDROBE ERROR

2 replies 71 views Edited May 7, 2013

has the wardrobe been fixrd n items. i nt tryed moving my favs out of storage because everytime i did b4 , everything went bk in storage, it same on deco items. has sony fixed these issues ?????  , im nt buying new things just to see them go straight in storage.

meow meow
Message 1 of 3 (71 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
3699 posts

Re: QUESTION ON WARDROBE ERROR

[ Edited ]
May 7, 2013

MiiTy-- wrote:

has the wardrobe been fixrd n items. i nt tryed moving my favs out of storage because everytime i did b4 , everything went bk in storage, it same on deco items. has sony fixed these issues ?????  , im nt buying new things just to see them go straight in storage.

Hey,

As far as I'm aware, the issue was addressed. Purchasing new stuff and having them go straight to storage could mean you have too many items in your inventory. When that happens, some stuff starts going to the Storage.

So I would suggest you put away the less used stuff and see if this helps. If the issue does start up for you, then you should report it in the Home Support sub-forum for Joystick_Warrior to see.

TIP: If you access to X7 you could purchase the free stuff, if you wish to test that out. If not, there's still some older free goodies hidden around Threads. Good luck!

Message 2 of 3 (66 Views)
0 Likes
PlayStation MVP
29262 posts

Re: QUESTION ON WARDROBE ERROR

May 7, 2013

MiiTy-- wrote:

If you haven't done this you might want to be sure your male wardrobe (assuming you're female) items are all in storage. If you do that that will free up the ability to have a lot more items in your female (or male) storage before auto storage takes over. 

Message 3 of 3 (62 Views)
0 Likes