Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
May 03 2009
By: benightedwitch Uncharted Territory 1916 posts

Rather unpleasant experience

20 replies 7 views Edited May 3, 2009
Okay something weird just happened: I just got kicked out twice from Home within 5 minutes of each other (I missed the first error but the second error was X8002A548 if that helps). Both times I was reporting terrible harrasement from no less than about 8 *different* male avatars (a couple of them more than once). I am really tired of this ignorant idiotic behavior. And I do realized that this is par for the course online but I am so sick and tired of having to constantly move just because some jerk can't take being told to go away by a girl. Look, little boys, you are totally NOT the light of my life so leave me alone when I tell you so!
Message Edited by benightedwitch on 05-03-2009 07:40 PM
Message 1 of 21 (7 Views)
Treasure Hunter
4709 posts

Re: Rather unpleasant experience

May 3, 2009
it's sad but that's what home turned into when it went open beta, don't let idiotic people ruin your experience, I recommend joining a club where you can meet people that share the same interest as you do.  Oh and try to not report people multiple times, sometimes mods may think you could be abusing the feature
Message Edited by GamerMoney on 05-03-2009 06:45 PM
I miss cyd :smileysad:
Message 2 of 21 (7 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1916 posts

May 3, 2009

GamerMoney wrote:
it's sad but that's what home turned into when it went open beta, don't let idiotic people ruin your experience, I recommend joining a club where you can meet people that share the same interest as you do.  Oh and try to not report people multiple times, sometimes mods may think you could be abusing the feature
Message Edited by GamerMoney on 05-03-2009 06:45 PM

I am in a couple of clubs and its great. Yeah i tend to report for each offence which is usually no more than 2 or three times. But I'll try to keep the multiple reporting down.

Message 3 of 21 (7 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1608 posts

May 3, 2009
Don't let them ruin it for you, that's what they're out to do. The best thing to do would probably be to hop to another instance, or try to tone them out as best you can. It's sad, but that's about all that can be done. Kids just don't seem to understand what no means anymore.
Carpe diem post crastinum

Get your Portable ID!
Message 4 of 21 (7 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
12 posts

May 4, 2009
Sadly, this kind of unacceptable behaviour appears to be increased over the weekend, perhaps because there are more "casual" Home users (and younger boys can stay up later?) at this time, compared to middle of the week (which is relatively more peaceful).
tjaycee
Message 5 of 21 (7 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
434 posts

May 4, 2009
Do what your doing, reporting....not Too many times....or moving on. My only other advice would be have an "Ugly" avatar to pop into. Make it a Man. As Bad as ya can make it. Used to make them Run. If it works it's Really Funny!
Message 6 of 21 (7 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1916 posts

May 4, 2009

I_Crasher_I wrote:
Do what your doing, reporting....not Too many times....or moving on. My only other advice would be have an "Ugly" avatar to pop into. Make it a Man. As Bad as ya can make it. Used to make them Run. If it works it's Really Funny!

As attractive an option as that is, I really don't wanna have to do that. I refuse to run and hide because so idiot thinks he can make me.

Message 7 of 21 (7 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
950 posts

May 4, 2009
its an unfortunate issue now the only thing you can do is just click there avatar, push Ignore then move on for now, theres no cure for stupidity
Message 8 of 21 (7 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
2140 posts

May 4, 2009
Typical Internet behavior, huh?
Like on Facebook: Melting Pot of Friendship
Subscribe on Youtube: DarkRazorZ
Follow on Twitter: @DarkRazorZ
Message 9 of 21 (7 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
434 posts

May 4, 2009

benightedwitch wrote:

I_Crasher_I wrote:

As attractive an option as that is, I really don't wanna have to do that. I refuse to run and hide because so idiot thinks he can make me.

Totally agree...everyone should be able to have good experience in Home without being bothered but girls have it much harder, I feel for ya. Maybe it's your name or that Love Spell worked Too well. 

Message 10 of 21 (7 Views)
0 Likes