Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Jun 15 2013
By: KemetMan72-_ Sackboy 587 posts
Accepted Solution

Real possible freezer warning!

[ Edited ]
8 replies 265 views Edited Jun 15, 2013

I was at the Sothern Hideaway there wasn't much traffic. In real world width I'd say he was about 2 feet away and in his wardrobe. . What way can I report this guy? I couldn't do anything at the time because I was completely froze. Would not even error out. So I am just posting this to help my fellow Home users. If it's not kosher to post his name I'm sorry but some things are important.

edited to remove name

Pinball totally rules!
--------------------
Message 1 of 9 (265 Views)
0 Likes
PlayStation MVP
29198 posts

Re: Real possible freezer warning!

Jun 15, 2013

You have been on the forum long enough to know that blacklisting isn't acceptable. Please remove the name and report him or her to moderation. 

Message 2 of 9 (242 Views)
0 Likes
Ghost of Sparta
7532 posts

Jun 15, 2013

Joanna_Dark_ wrote:

You have been on the forum long enough to know that blacklisting isn't acceptable. Please remove the name and report him or her to moderation. 

I think someone might get a real possible warning of their very own.

Message 3 of 9 (235 Views)
0 Likes
PlayStation MVP
29198 posts

Jun 15, 2013

myalana wrote:

Joanna_Dark_ wrote:

No way of proving he or she did it. Some of us have been targeted and frozen enough and one rarely gets to see the person actually doing the freezing. 

Message 4 of 9 (221 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1157 posts

Jun 15, 2013

I appreciate the warning, Kemet, as well as your use of "possible" considering the lack of evidence.

Sorry your post is going to be deleted because of some tattle tales who have nothing better to do with their time.

Gamers are the worst f*cking people. ~ Phil Fish

Message 5 of 9 (219 Views)
0 Likes
PlayStation MVP
29198 posts

[ Edited ]
Jun 15, 2013

StardustChampion wrote:

I appreciate the warning, Kemet, as well as your use of "possible" considering the lack of evidence.

Sorry your post is going to be deleted because of some tattle tales who have nothing better to do with their time. 

The post is going to be moderated because it's against the TOS. Reporting this isn't being a tattletale. And I'd be surprised if the post is deleted. The name more than likely will be edited out by a moderator. 

Message 6 of 9 (215 Views)
0 Likes
Ghost of Sparta
7532 posts

Jun 15, 2013

Joanna_Dark_ wrote:

myalana wrote:

Joanna_Dark_ wrote:

No way of proving he or she did it. Some of us have been targeted and frozen enough and one rarely gets to see the person actually doing the freezing. 

Even if there WAS a way to prove it, it's still not allowed. Good samaritan Home users seldom sit well with me as they usually have their own interests and their own interpretation of the rules.

Message 7 of 9 (214 Views)
0 Likes
Ghost of Sparta
7532 posts

[ Edited ]
Jun 15, 2013

StardustChampion wrote:

Oh Star. Kudo the OP for his efforts and commitment to the community then sir :smileywink:

Message 8 of 9 (204 Views)
0 Likes
PlayStation Moderator
2023 posts

Jun 15, 2013

Hi folks, this thread is going to be closed now, I think it's run it's course :smileyhappy:

Message 9 of 9 (181 Views)