Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Reply
Welcoming Committee
Registered: 03/02/2013
Offline
4019 posts
 

Re: Return to Home

May 9, 2013

EdwCarnby wrote:
2006 views.......something's not right here.

I noticed the views on several of my posts going screwy last week. The errors seem to be continuing.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Message 11 of 19 (886 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
PlayStation MVP
Registered: 12/20/2008
Offline
1507 posts
 

Re: Return to Home

May 9, 2013

Welcome Back!...I'm sure you will be Amazed!...lol....:smileywink:

Old Gamers Don't Die... They Re Spawn...
Message 12 of 19 (883 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Welcoming Committee
Registered: 05/30/2012
Online
4980 posts
 

Re: Return to Home

May 9, 2013

EdwCarnby wrote:
2006 views.......something's not right here.

I noticed this too. It's up at over 3000 now :smileyfrustrated:

Legendary_Vicki's SigLegendary_Vicki   Welcoming Committee v2.0 




Message 13 of 19 (883 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
Registered: 05/19/2010
Offline
3343 posts
 

Re: Return to Home

May 9, 2013
OVER 9000!!!!

Welcome back OP btw. Sorry to hijack. As GlassWalls said a lot can happen in a little amount of time in Home. Hope you have your history book ready :smileyvery-happy:

Jersquall: Any new news on Home on PS4 yet?

Tempest_Fire: Due to a shifting landscape, PlayStation Home will cease publishing new content on November 12, 2014.

@conrad_max

Message 14 of 19 (285 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
Registered: 10/02/2009
Offline
122 posts
 

Re: Return to Home

May 9, 2013
Thanks for all the warm welcomes. However, it might be a while before I settle back in to Home, as I'm currently downloading my very large library of PS3 games on a Wi-Fi network.
Message 15 of 19 (61 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Ghost of Sparta
Registered: 06/28/2009
Online
7698 posts
 

Re: Return to Home

May 10, 2013

ChrisHighwind wrote:
Thanks for all the warm welcomes. However, it might be a while before I settle back in to Home, as I'm currently downloading my very large library of PS3 games on a Wi-Fi network.

But we were all hiding in your Harbour Studio apartment waiting to jump out and surprise you. We'll come back another time I guess.

 

No, I have no idea how those stains got on your couch.

Welcome back :smileywink:

Message 16 of 19 (57 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
Registered: 10/02/2009
Offline
122 posts
 

Re: Return to Home

May 10, 2013

myalana wrote:

ChrisHighwind wrote:
Thanks for all the warm welcomes. However, it might be a while before I settle back in to Home, as I'm currently downloading my very large library of PS3 games on a Wi-Fi network.

But we were all hiding in your Harbour Studio apartment waiting to jump out and surprise you. We'll come back another time I guess.

 

No, I have no idea how those stains got on your couch.

Welcome back :smileywink:


Silly person, I switched personal spaces to the Hollywood House with those Crackle EOD screens. I'm going to get on every now and then, I'd just like my game collection to be downloaded, and with a Wi-Fi connection, that can be pretty lengthy.

 

Message 17 of 19 (51 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Ghost of Sparta
Registered: 06/28/2009
Online
7698 posts
 

Re: Return to Home

[ Edited ]
May 10, 2013

ChrisHighwind wrote:

myalana wrote:

ChrisHighwind wrote:
Thanks for all the warm welcomes. However, it might be a while before I settle back in to Home, as I'm currently downloading my very large library of PS3 games on a Wi-Fi network.

But we were all hiding in your Harbour Studio apartment waiting to jump out and surprise you. We'll come back another time I guess.

 

No, I have no idea how those stains got on your couch.

Welcome back :smileywink:


Silly person, I switched personal spaces to the Hollywood House with those Crackle EOD screens. I'm going to get on every now and then, I'd just like my game collection to be downloaded, and with a Wi-Fi connection, that can be pretty lengthy.

 


Ok good. The fire at the Harbour Studio was smallish and can probably be hidden with that new 3-D Printer thing. Good luck to you!

Message 18 of 19 (48 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
PlayStation MVP
Registered: 04/09/2007
Offline
4983 posts
 

Re: Return to Home

May 10, 2013

Good to hear about your return, Welcome back, I got your message earlier.. :smileyhappy: and shall invite ya back to club for this Sat :smileyhappy: ..  alot of new things Home has come up with in the past months .. anyways looking forward to seeing you in world.. till then  D

Message 19 of 19 (44 Views)
Reply
0 Likes