Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Reply
May 25 2013
By: CMCSAVAGE Treasure Hunter 5767 posts
Online

START buying this junk

[ Edited ]
70 replies 738 views Edited May 25, 2013

It's rented, it's virtual, it has no real life value....so what, who cares, it's fun!!!

More spending means more Home.

So stock up on some Ramen Noodles and spend away....yay, double yay!!!! :smileytongue:

 

yay





Message 1 of 71 (738 Views)
Welcoming Committee
Registered: 05/30/2012
Online
5366 posts
 

Re: START buying this junk

May 25, 2013
Damnnnnn CMC xD that's a wholeeeee lotta posting you're doing this morning. But yes, I do agree, don't worry be happy!!!!!!!!!! :smileylol:
I'm getting so horked up.

Legendary_Vicki's Sig



Message 2 of 71 (709 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
PlayStation MVP
Registered: 05/22/2009
Online
29231 posts
 

Re: START buying this junk

May 25, 2013

It's fun junk. One could be spending their money on a lot worse things. 

Message 3 of 71 (695 Views)
Survivor
Registered: 12/23/2009
Offline
2432 posts
 

Re: START buying this junk

May 25, 2013

Joanna_Dark_ wrote:

It's fun junk. One could be spending their money on a lot worse things. 


My favorite waste of money is the Steam Punk Time Machine. It's a blast traveling into the future, one second at a time!! :smileywink:

Photobucket
Message 4 of 71 (689 Views)
Treasure Hunter
Registered: 02/11/2010
Offline
5381 posts
 

Re: START buying this junk

May 25, 2013

Amazing what people will waste money on these days. They say, oh the blame the  economy.  But, look what your're buying!  

 

So the economy can't be that bad.

Message 5 of 71 (675 Views)
PlayStation MVP
Registered: 05/22/2009
Online
29231 posts
 

Re: START buying this junk

[ Edited ]
May 25, 2013

We know what we're buying. You're not buying anything so enjoy your nothing. It's fine with us. In the meantime... this is a Start buying this junk thread. Use the other one if you're not into buying it.

 

http://community.us.playstation.com/t5/PlayStation-Home/STOP-buying-this-junk/td-p/40368385/jump-to/...

 

Message 6 of 71 (661 Views)
Welcoming Committee
Registered: 03/02/2013
Offline
4019 posts
 

Re: START buying this junk

May 25, 2013

Can't you see I'm working? I'll buy some "worthless overpriced Junque" later. :smileytongue:

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Message 7 of 71 (649 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
Registered: 02/11/2010
Offline
5381 posts
 

Re: START buying this junk

May 25, 2013

Jo,

 

you ever take a break from this?  You are always on here.   I know, you've  spent thousands of $$$ on here and you live ohn here.

 

I wasn't responding directly at you.

Message 8 of 71 (640 Views)
PlayStation MVP
Registered: 05/22/2009
Online
29231 posts
 

Re: START buying this junk

[ Edited ]
May 25, 2013

rramsdell wrote:

Jo,

 

you ever take a break from this?  You are always on here.   I know, you've  spent thousands of $$$ on here and you live ohn here.

 

I wasn't responding directly at you.


Well I was responding to you and for your information I'm on home with my computer next to me. Hey how about that new nDreams Club. I think I saw you say you liked it. Hey maybe you might buy something. Now what would happen if you did?

 

Goodness maybe we'd get a break from the never ending negativity from you. 

Message 9 of 71 (628 Views)
Treasure Hunter
Registered: 02/11/2010
Offline
5381 posts
 

Re: START buying this junk

May 25, 2013

Joanna_Dark_ wrote:

rramsdell wrote:

Jo,

 

you ever take a break from this?  You are always on here.   I know, you've  spent thousands of $$$ on here and you live ohn here.

 

I wasn't responding directly at you.


Well I was responding to you and for your information I'm on home with my computer next to me. Hey how about that new nDreams Club. I think I saw you say you liked it. Hey maybe you might buy something. Now what would happen if you did?

 

Goodness maybe we'd get a break from the never ending negativity from you. 


I think, its a bunch of crap, every place you go especially new, is always about $$$ $$$ $$$.  Not negativity, just the truth about HOME. 

Message 10 of 71 (621 Views)