Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
PlayStation MVP
4421 posts

Re: Should Central Plaza be remade :o?

Aug 1, 2011

those concept drawings looked more like a hub to get you to where you want to go, a hub would be a better choice for your first time out of harbor studio than the cp. I like the_original_se idea of opening the double doors, make it an outdoor waterfront plaza with some green space.

Message 11 of 23 (5 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
467 posts

Aug 1, 2011

You, alot of people are saying this, because they are able to visit other regions of Home, and seeing the other CPs on those servers. And I agree, that maybe ours needs a makeover, but. BIG BUT, I really don't think this is the time for a makeover for CP, considering all the other problems we are having. From personal spaces and public spaces not working right, to disconnected errors, to lag, to missing items, etc...... The list can go on and on. So, for right now, I think the CP should remain the same, until alot of these other problems are fixed.

Message 12 of 23 (5 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
2949 posts

Aug 1, 2011

i would like to see a redesigned or expanded CP.  a new CP can be changed for events just as easily as the current one, and would prefere to keep saucer pop as well, i keep comming back to play it when there isnt an event there 

BEWARE OF THE SPEEDING WHITE SAUSAGE!!!!!
mercia comic here --> http://community.us.playstation.com/t5/PlayStation-Home-General/duty-to-the-spirit-mercia-comic/m-p/37428903/thread-id/1089731/highlight/false
Message 13 of 23 (5 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
98 posts

Aug 1, 2011

dont change CP, maybe expand it.  I would like to see it expand around the harbor apartment building. Let us explore the harbor side of central plaza. It would be a great place to add some new stores and games, while preserving the original CP.

Message 14 of 23 (5 Views)
0 Likes
Splicer
43 posts

Aug 10, 2011

I have been on Home since it started.  Oh God please change the Plaza.  This is so drab and old.  Make it more interesting, beautiful, whatever, anything but this concrete slab.  Turn the music part into a real dance club with new music.  For the love of everything holy get rid of Chain Swing and Hott!  OMG!  The lighted dance floor was and improvement, but not enough.

A stream and pond with a garden, small bridge etc. may be nice.  How about a park area with it?  Two levels would be cool.

Message 15 of 23 (5 Views)
0 Likes
Monster Hunter
34 posts

Aug 11, 2011

I like CP, but maybe expanding the connectivity of it would be nice. i have always liked how you can physically walk to the theater, mall, bowling alley and default personal space from CP.  I think a connection to your default clubhouse would be good too.  Also, maybe it wouldnt be faster than simply holding down start to go to the navigator, but a small Metro train platform that you coudl use to travel to all the other public spaces in Home would be kind of fun too.

Message 16 of 23 (5 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
2949 posts

Aug 11, 2011

there used to be a map in CP near the listen@HOME area that would bring up the navigator

BEWARE OF THE SPEEDING WHITE SAUSAGE!!!!!
mercia comic here --> http://community.us.playstation.com/t5/PlayStation-Home-General/duty-to-the-spirit-mercia-comic/m-p/37428903/thread-id/1089731/highlight/false
Message 17 of 23 (5 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
2040 posts

Aug 11, 2011

I like our NA Central Plaza better than what I've seen in other regions. The ones in Japan and Asia are so huge they always look empty and the one in EU has too much going on.

Message 18 of 23 (5 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
1169 posts

Aug 12, 2011

I hardly go to the regular home spaces anymore (CP, bowling alley, mall..etc). They got boring 2 years ago. I'd LOVE to see updates done to all the regular spaces. They were all designed when home's abilities were tons more restrictive than they are today. the bowling alley needs better arcade games, I've done won all that stuff when the bowling alley opened up almost 3 years ago now. the gamers lounge, even with the updates, doesn't feel very...gamer-like. the mall is is desperate need of a facelift, look at EU's mall...catch a hint NA...and then you have CP. Same music has been playing on that worn out dance floor for what? a year? Saucer pop...yeah....and standing on benches....fun. Look at EU's CP (equivalent i know it has a different name) there's what? 3 games there, it LOOKS like it should with the placement of your habour studio...it's just better.

I do much traveling to other home servers, and i see them doing so much with their home program, and they have but a fraction of NA's traffic. I'd say it's beyond time to overhaul our home. It's bland, it's simple, and it's missing so much marketing potential because of it. it's been almost 3 years of open BETA...isn't it time to clean out the cobwebs? I had hoped that during the outage, with all that free time, that maybe NA devs had gotten busy, but instead it looks like they took a vacation.

Message 19 of 23 (5 Views)
0 Likes
Gaming Beast
2262 posts

Aug 12, 2011

YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS..... A THOUSAND TIMES YES...MAKE ALL THOSE CORE SPACES WITH A MAKE-OVER..WANT TO SEE SOMETHING NEW..TIME FOR A FRINKING UPDATE !!!!!!!!!!!

Message 20 of 23 (5 Views)
0 Likes