Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Gaming Beast
1464 posts

Re: Sneak peek New Anime Witch

[ Edited ]
Apr 5, 2013

I'm surprised and disappointed they are still making human fullbody outfits. I thought they were taking a step in the right direction with their Halloween outfits being non-human only, but apparently not.

I will never buy another human fullbody again since LMOs exist (same goes for the mech girls which are like 95% human) but those are some awesome magic animations.

Hopefully Konami will take a cue from their other anime line and release the magic and poses as an LMO.

Message 21 of 25 (96 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
1043 posts

Apr 6, 2013

so u guys said alot of konami outfits are color change able which ones are those cause i would like to get secret agent if u could change the skin color

[Edited}
Message 22 of 25 (78 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
4555 posts

Apr 6, 2013

whyaskdouknow wrote:

so u guys said alot of konami outfits are color change able which ones are those cause i would like to get secret agent if u could change the skin color

You can't change the skin color of any Konami's costumes. The only thing you can change the color of is the hair.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Message 23 of 25 (66 Views)
0 Likes
Welcoming Committee
9317 posts

Apr 6, 2013
There are quite a few Konami outfits that do change certain colors on the outfit by switching up the hair colors but I dont own too many to be honest so its hard to give a list. I do know that their Gladiator outfits or Cyber samurais have shields weapons and costumes that have parts that can change colors. Try checking the descriptions of some.
I think Secret Agents dont have any special color properties tho sorry @whyaskdoyouknow
Support Forums
Message 24 of 25 (57 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1772 posts

Apr 6, 2013
This reminds me of that virtual insanity music video
Message 25 of 25 (52 Views)
0 Likes