Welcoming Committee
4706 posts

Re: So Microosft announces its own virtual world...

Jun 12, 2013

Joanna_Dark_ wrote:

Legendary_Vicki wrote:

Am I the only one that's tempted by this? I mean it does sound quite good lol :smileytongue:

It sounds like this is a hypothetical OP given there is no link and the last sentence appears to say what if. 

"Assuming this happened after Sony reveals Home will not be on the PS4, would you buy an Xbox One instead?"

Oh well in that case, yeah I think I probably would. If Sony announced it wouldn't be the PS4 I would look for a new 'Home'. Definitely :smileyhappy:

Legendary_Vicki's SigLegendary_Vicki   Welcoming Committee v2.0   IamNinjaRabbit

Please use plain text.
Message 41 of 71 (988 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1157 posts

Jun 12, 2013

ILLUMIN-X wrote:

You're not Schrödinger, we're not cats.

Fair point. Most cats aren't this stupid.

Gamers are the worst f*cking people. ~ Phil Fish

Please use plain text.
Message 42 of 71 (985 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
3241 posts

Jun 12, 2013

Or based on "what Ifs"

Please use plain text.
Message 43 of 71 (979 Views)
0 Likes
PlayStation MVP
6094 posts

Jun 12, 2013

No...

Because Xbox has no good games, I play games first and foremost.

And I wish Xbox home luck because its going to be a 24/7 job keeping the pervs and hackers at bay.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Please use plain text.
Message 44 of 71 (963 Views)
Lombax Warrior
138 posts

Re: So Microsoft announces its own virtual world...

[ Edited ]
Jun 12, 2013

StardustChampion wrote:

ILLUMIN-X wrote:

You're not Schrödinger, we're not cats.

Fair point. Most cats aren't this stupid.

Ummmm.......Who really cares if Microsoft releases their own virtual world? Even if the PS3 version of Home is not going to be on the PS4, they will probably release a different version of it on the PS4. Stardust you forget, they aren't going to announce everything in on event, they are going to keep having event with info on the PS4 up until the launch. So, just because they didn't say anything about Home at E3, doesn't mean they won't later on. Right now their focus are on the games that will be coming out at the launch and console specs. Which is a good thing.

On another note, it looks like you are trying to stir crap up again by posting stuff you know will get the response you are wanting to you can call people stupid to make yourself feel better. Please quit being a troll. It is really bad.

Edit:

And Stardust, before you or anyone else starts giving me crap for telling you to quit being a troll, you been going on everyone's thread about the possibly that Home is going to be on the PS4, saying the same stuff over and over again. That is being a troll. So, if anyone has anything to say to me about anything you think I said wrong, message me on here and I will get back to you after I get off work.

*Bring back a NA-Home freebies site:
http://community.us.playstation.com/thread/3908139?tstart=30

^.^*
Please use plain text.
Message 45 of 71 (869 Views)
Uncharted Territory
1157 posts

Jun 12, 2013

Microsoft is not releasing a virtual world.

This is a hypothetical question to see who would buy an Xbox One if an equivalent service existed once Sony closes Home.

I'm not a troll, and I don't enjoy calling people stupid; I hate having to explain what should be obvious.

Gamers are the worst f*cking people. ~ Phil Fish

Please use plain text.
Message 46 of 71 (689 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
5288 posts

Jun 12, 2013

The Xbox Done could bring me free beer and clean the cat box and I still wouldn't buy one. I'm not paying an extra $100 for a system that treats its customers like theives and won't allow me to own the content that I buy.

I hear the Xbox is up for a Best in Show award from the NSA, so they've got that going for them.

Sony's PS4 is superior in every measurable way. Who gives a crap about Home? When it shuts down, which it will, we'll all go find something else to do.

Follow me on Twitter:
twitter.com/hearitwow

Watch past episodes:
HomeCast at HomeStation Magazine

Please use plain text.
Message 47 of 71 (630 Views)
PlayStation MVP
6094 posts

Jun 12, 2013

StardustChampion wrote:

Microsoft is not releasing a virtual world.

This is a hypothetical question to see who would buy an Xbox One if an equivalent service existed once Sony closes Home.

I'm not a troll, and I don't enjoy calling people stupid; I hate having to explain what should be obvious.

Well, we thank you for your concern for everyone here.

Take a few weeks off so we can meditate on all your evidence that Home is closing.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Please use plain text.
Message 48 of 71 (538 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1397 posts

Jun 12, 2013
No
Please use plain text.
Message 49 of 71 (289 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
208 posts

[ Edited ]
Jun 12, 2013

i have been a fan of Xbox as well as PlayStation for years now they have both been great platforms to hang and play with friends and both had there strengths and exclusives, but i can tell you i will not be buying a Xbox one,me and the wife like to share games between consoles as well as trade them in and sometimes buy used,M$ shot themselves in the foot with the DRM they are going to be using,not to mention a camera spying on your room 24/7 asking you who each person who walks through is and stopping movies if it feels you have to many people watching.i think they have just gone to over board with there content security,not to mention they are charging $100 more for a system that is weaker then the $100 cheaper ps4,it would take alot more then a virtual world to save them at this point,besides if you want a realistic virtual world there is always second life.

Please use plain text.
Message 50 of 71 (211 Views)
0 Likes