PlayStation MVP
2343 posts

Re: So Microsoft announces its own virtual world...

Jun 13, 2013
I wouldn't buy an Xbox just for a virtual world. It just doesn't have much that attracts my attention, so I'm not going to buy something I don't like.
mvpbluesigTheJLC.jpg
Message 61 of 71 (1,280 Views)
0 Likes
Monster Hunter
37 posts

Re: So Microosft announces its own virtual world...

Jun 13, 2013

I will not buy commusit box one never

Message 62 of 71 (1,257 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
5016 posts

Jun 13, 2013

WHAT so One is getting a Home like place... Darn u SONY darn u to He**!!!  If PS Home now is not on PS4 ur gonna loose to ONE!

Are u ready?!?!?!?!?

SHAME on SONY for making us HOMEless by Closing our PS HOME!
Message 63 of 71 (1,105 Views)
0 Likes
PlayStation MVP
29238 posts

[ Edited ]
Jun 13, 2013

DCS-Tekken wrote:

WHAT so One is getting a Home like place... Darn u SONY darn u to He**!!!  If PS Home now is not on PS4 ur gonna loose to ONE!

Are u ready?!?!?!?!?

No they aren't. The OP preferred not to put "What if" in their OP so some didn't catch it was only a hypothetical question. 

Message 64 of 71 (1,083 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1546 posts

Jun 13, 2013

Nope. I wouldn't buy a "One" or a PS4 just because a virtual world is or isn't on it. I'm buying a PS4 for it's games.

Photobucket
| The Club of Champions | Five years & counting | @ClubofChampions
Message 65 of 71 (868 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
5016 posts

Jun 13, 2013

x-champ-x wrote:

Nope. I wouldn't buy a "One" or a PS4 just because a virtual world is or isn't on it. I'm buying a PS4 for it's games.

Well so far Thank Goodness there hasn't been any Games announced for PS4 that i would even buy at time of release anyways....

So for me that is good news... Yes i like my games but i rather see more of my games for now on PS3!

SHAME on SONY for making us HOMEless by Closing our PS HOME!
Message 66 of 71 (748 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
658 posts

Jun 13, 2013

Anyone remember that project they[MS] had involving talking to a virtual boy that went nowhere?

Goodbye PSN home, You made the PS3 different, In a good way.

Message 67 of 71 (617 Views)
0 Likes
PlayStation MVP
1507 posts

Jun 13, 2013

I would'nt,I dont own my ps3 for home,it's just a bonus.Love my games,always have,always will,Myself i've never tried an xbox,never seen the need.Playstation gets it done for me,always has,since the 1,have all my old ps systems still working.Could game for yrs on all that alone,even offline..:smileywink:

Old Gamers Don't Die... They Re Spawn...
Message 68 of 71 (447 Views)
0 Likes
PlayStation MVP
5256 posts

Jun 13, 2013

StardustChampion wrote:

It's as close as possible to Home in form and function but with next generation graphics, shorter load times, and integrated media features that allow you to use services such as watching tv/movies and listening to music--with friends!

Avatars are highly detailed and realistic, with the option to scan yourself using the Kinect. There will be product promotions, movie & game events, concerts, clothes/hair, mounts/vehicles, and minigames. Input is up to the discretion of the user, from text to voice to video chat (beware of Uno players). The service is split into two zones for minors and adults, based on the type of Live account. Content is not separated by regions, allowing you to play Mortal Kombat with a friend in Vietnam.

All reports of exploits and rule infractions are investigated and dealt with swiftly by the disciplinary team (for those of you who are unaware, Microsoft is very serious about this with the 360).

Assuming this happened after Sony reveals Home will not be on the PS4, would you buy an Xbox One instead?

nope i'd just wait and see if lbp3 is on ps4 and if is i'd build HOME for PS4 my self.

images.jpg

Message 69 of 71 (185 Views)
Uncharted Territory
1157 posts

Jun 13, 2013

Angry_Santa wrote:

Anyone remember that project they[MS] had involving talking to a virtual boy that went nowhere?

Milo was a tech demo for the Kinect back when it was called Natal. They hired Peter Molyneux since he's the grand wizard of blowing smoke up the **bleep** of the masses. Lionhead implemented some of the tech in that stupid Fable Kinect game.

Gamers are the worst f*cking people. ~ Phil Fish

Message 70 of 71 (69 Views)
0 Likes