Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Monster Hunter
29 posts

Re: Sodium2 Project Velocity - RACING COMPETITION

Jan 21, 2013

I had a blast hanging out and racing at Sodium 2 today. Big shoutout to all the racers that participated Sodium_2racing for organizing the event and to Lockwood for providing the codes for prizes i really enjoyed myself and hope this event stays around :smileyhappy:

Please use plain text.
Message 21 of 40 (181 Views)
First Son
12 posts

Jan 21, 2013
That was great fun look forward to performing better in the next race series!
Please use plain text.
Message 22 of 40 (175 Views)
First Son
12 posts

Jan 21, 2013
You smoked me chrisfo221, 28 second margin! Although our race did unlock a title I had never seen on the scoreboard before: "Standing Your Ground" 50 pts.
LOLZ! Great race you bolted from the gate like a cork from a champagne bottle must admit I haven't seen such a fast rocket launch in a long while. Well done!
Please use plain text.
Message 23 of 40 (172 Views)
Monster Hunter
29 posts

Jan 21, 2013

lol @ dead only if you knew how worried i was about winning. when i arrived i saw you and smokingpistol and ck and creed then cmc i was  like oh no  :smileyhappy: 

Please use plain text.
Message 24 of 40 (158 Views)
0 Likes
Welcoming Committee
9232 posts

Jan 21, 2013
Nawww you killed it chrisfo although there were some speedy runs for sure. The one I had versus CK was pretty awesome. He pulled a very nice win. Skills to pay the bills ^_^
Support Forums
Please use plain text.
Message 25 of 40 (151 Views)
Monster Hunter
16 posts

[ Edited ]
Jan 30, 2013

The track for the next race will be, Rocky Speedway! No rockets allowed!

Rocky Speedway is a track notorious for its twists and its turns; underestimate this track at your peril! Responsive handling and a good amount of stability will go a long way in ensuring that you make it to the finish line in one piece. Track length: 24.91 miles.

Class 4 vehicles, fuel additives only allowed! Time, date, and prizes have yet to be set...

Please use plain text.
Message 26 of 40 (135 Views)
Fender Bender
3323 posts

Jan 30, 2013

Sodium2_Racing wrote:

The track for the next race will be, Rocky Speedway!

Rocky Speedway is a track notorious for its twists and its turns; underestimate this track at your peril! Responsive handling and a good amount of stability will go a long way in ensuring that you make it to the finish line in one piece. Track length: 24.91 miles.

Class 4 vehicles, no rockets or fuel additives allowed ! Time, date, and prizes have yet to be set...

Been a while since I visited Sodium2.  I might actually attend this competition, when I hear the date announced for it! I'd smoke everyone in a milliasecond :smileyvery-happy:

photo tumblr_ltj7u6nyrU1qetp61o1_500_zpse82365c3.gif
http://auroraterra.deviantart.com/
Please use plain text.
Message 27 of 40 (124 Views)
0 Likes
Gaming Beast
1947 posts

Jan 30, 2013

I'll be there as usual. XD Losin first round. lol. Maybe I'll stand a chance when 5-star comes around.

I don't budlist-add on forums, and blank PSN requests get ignored!
Missing Rewards -over a year old, still never fixed! 3-4 months worth of items still MIA.
Please use plain text.
Message 28 of 40 (121 Views)
0 Likes
Monster Hunter
16 posts

[ Edited ]
Jan 30, 2013

After much thought and testing, the next race class 4 will allow the use of fuel additives only. The reason for this is, their is no way to tell if somebody uses it. So to keep everybody honest, fuel additives of any class can be used.

To help those that are running slow. Petrus_1er, one the the fastest racers in Sodium2, shared his class 4 setup to truly make this an even race!

Afterburners:  Live Wire / DX

EngineTitan / DX

Air BrakesTerminal Friction / DX

ChassisOmniplex / DX

Flight ComputerVector / DX

Hover EngineVortex / DX

AerofoilInterceptor / DX

If you've ever seen the race times on the daily best leaderboard and wondered. How are they racing so fast? They can hold the race line while using very little brakes. They know when to use their rockets / fuel additive and what setup to use for each track, and they practice every day... 

:heart:

Please use plain text.
Message 29 of 40 (108 Views)
First Son
12 posts

Mar 7, 2013
I keep checking @ the date n times, look forward to it happenin someday
Please use plain text.
Message 30 of 40 (69 Views)
0 Likes