Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Treasure Hunter
6846 posts

Re: Sony! Stop working on Home....!!

Oct 1, 2009

RedDragan wrote:
I am in the EU, our region is up but these issues are epidemic, meaning worldwide. USA, Asia and EU all have these annoying server errors.

You lie. I'm sad now.

The problem is that home is not online yet. So just relax.

"I want to fly, into the sky
Turn my back on this whole world and leave it all behind
This place is not my home. It's got nothing for me
Only leaves me with emptiness And tears in my eyes"

PSMVP: Motivated. Vigilant. Passionate.
Please use plain text.
Message 11 of 26 (15 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
371 posts

Oct 1, 2009

I am in the EU, our region is up but these issues are epidemic, meaning worldwide. USA, Asia and EU all have these annoying server errors.

When the US region is up, you will have issue due to "High Traffic Volume".... that is not good enough. I would rather better servers than pool tables anyday.

Consider this is a little insight before your region is brought up... you might tear your hair out.

Message Edited by RedDragan on 10-01-2009 11:30 AM
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
Please use plain text.
Message 12 of 26 (15 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
23 posts

Oct 1, 2009
LOL all that uppity (I know better) talk over an incorrect assumption. I bet you feel like a heel (see if the **bleep** heel)
Dnora88
Hi ... my name is Nora and I'm addicted to the PS3 ... "HELLO NORA"
Please use plain text.
Message 13 of 26 (15 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
1115 posts

Oct 1, 2009
You really should quit flicking school kid. Your becoming stupid. Home isn't up yet so get some education with your free time.
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Please use plain text.
Message 14 of 26 (15 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
862 posts

Oct 1, 2009
oh glad I cheeked the forms tryed loging in once or twice now I know why I could not
http://i1246.photobucket.com/albums/gg609/GvirusZombie/Umbrella_anigif.gif
Please use plain text.
Message 15 of 26 (15 Views)
Treasure Hunter
3698 posts

Oct 1, 2009
Locust_Star will post once Home is up & running again, alrighty? Im sure that will be soon, but we all have to wait . . .
Please use plain text.
Message 16 of 26 (15 Views)
0 Likes
PlayStation MVP
29160 posts

Oct 1, 2009

TrunksX wrote:
oh glad I cheeked the forms tryed loging in once or twice now I know why I could not

That's refreshing. Someone who actually reads the threads before posting. Kudos.

Please use plain text.
Message 17 of 26 (15 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1501 posts

Oct 1, 2009

Lambrick wrote:
calm down, spaz. take some ritalin or something.

I think the proper terminology would be Valium. C'mon peeps we knew this was going to be the case today. A bunch of people cryin and whining about everything under the sun, oh and it hasnt even started yet really, just wait till we actually get in, then the real crying begins. Dont worry powers that be, some people are patient and greatful !

Photobucket
Please use plain text.
Message 18 of 26 (15 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
4841 posts

Oct 1, 2009

:smileyvery-happy:@ This thread... People are never happy and always got something to yell about it's not like Home is going to be done forever and they are working on it still because theres alot of stuff to be added and make sure it works right..

♣♦

The Realm Of AnarchY

♠♥
Please use plain text.
Message 19 of 26 (15 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
371 posts

Oct 1, 2009

Shadyknot wrote:

Lambrick wrote:
calm down, spaz. take some ritalin or something.

I think the proper terminology would be Valium. C'mon peeps we knew this was going to be the case today. A bunch of people cryin and whining about everything under the sun, oh and it hasnt even started yet really, just wait till we actually get in, then the real crying begins. Dont worry powers that be, some people are patient and greatful !

Yes, because then we get the server errors!!! They really do need to sort that out as a priority, Home has not been down for maintenance since launch... the hardware at HQ really does need a major overhaul. But I don't expect Home to be up for another few hours.

Please use plain text.
Message 20 of 26 (15 Views)
0 Likes