Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Treasure Hunter
3699 posts

Re: Sony! Stop working on Home....!!

Oct 1, 2009
Lets not try to let things get out of hand here. . . L_S said he will post when Home is up & running. . . .We must be patient.
Message 21 of 26 (2 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
316 posts

Oct 1, 2009
The D5027 error just means Home is still down for maintenance and updating the servers to 1.3. Home itself is just not up yet even though the update is out. The servers Home runs on have to be updated to 1.3 as well.
Message 22 of 26 (2 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
371 posts

Oct 1, 2009
Very well... Mods can you delete this thread as well... although my point still stands, the servers do need an overhaul of investment.
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
Message 23 of 26 (2 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
316 posts

Oct 1, 2009

RedDragan wrote: 
Yes, because then we get the server errors!!! They really do need to sort that out as a priority, Home has not been down for maintenance since launch... the hardware at HQ really does need a major overhaul. But I don't expect Home to be up for another few hours.

What are you talking about? Home has been down many many times for maintenance since launch. And you are a lair Home is not up in the EU, I have an EU/UK account and just tried to log in.

Message 24 of 26 (2 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1501 posts

Oct 1, 2009
Alrught when i get in i'll let yall know i'll juss keep hittn . I'll create a thread for it unless sumone else gets in and does likewise. I already had createda thread for but i guess the MODS decided it was inappropriate. Guess all they want us to talk about is how crappy it is we cant get in. Shoot even the forum leaders like drama i guess.
Photobucket
Message 25 of 26 (2 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
371 posts

Oct 1, 2009

A**bleep**aka96 wrote:

RedDragan wrote: 
Yes, because then we get the server errors!!! They really do need to sort that out as a priority, Home has not been down for maintenance since launch... the hardware at HQ really does need a major overhaul. But I don't expect Home to be up for another few hours.

What are you talking about? Home has been down many many times for maintenance since launch. And you are a lair Home is not up in the EU, I have an EU/UK account and just tried to log in.

I meant that maintenance downtime does not include the numerous times other server errors occur when there is no downtime in progress.

Message 26 of 26 (2 Views)
0 Likes